剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
I didn't even know that he turned. Yeah.
我都不知道他变成狼了
Happened fighting Triad.
和三合会交战时的事
Hasn't been able to turn back since.
从那以后就变不会正常人了
Yeah, of course he can't turn back.
他当然变不回来了
I'm the only one that can turn him back.
我是唯一能让他变回来的人
I'm the one that gave him that crescent moon ring.
我就是那个给他那颗新月戒指的人
Okay, look, I've got to go find him
好了 我得去找他
before the Shunka finds him first.
在山卡找到他之前
I got it.
我来接球
* I got two nights in a row *
嗨了两晚
* Oh, we gon' put on a show *
还有一场派对
What? * With the black bull in tow *
怎么回事 牵着黑牛
* Don't look at me like that. *
不要这个样子看着我
I need to get out of here and find Raf.
我要去找拉斐
Agreed. We just need to find a way
我同意 得想办法
to ditch this game.
从赛场上脱身
No. Rafael is my responsibility.
不行 拉斐尔的事情由我负责
You need to stay here and keep an eye
你得待在这
on that new headmaster. Why?
盯着新裁判 为什么
Because he already used magic to cheat.
他用魔法做了弊
He's up to something.
他肯定有猫腻
Caroline picked my replacement herself.
卡罗琳替代了我的工作
There's no way that she's gonna hire a...
她不可能会找个
...weirdo with an umbrella.
打伞的奇葩
Okay, I'm on it.
好 我知道了
Okay. Now to plot my escape. Wish me luck.
现在要悄咪♥咪♥地溜走了 祝我好运吧
Break a leg.
祝你好运
I thought I had her. Trick play, I guess.
我以为抢到她球了 结果 我猜她耍了小把戏
You have no idea. We're screwed.
你想不到吧 我们完蛋了
Hey, it was just one score.
就一分而已
And you're gonna march us straight down that field
等下你就会在那肆意驰骋
and tie us up.
带领我们
What do you mean? Your brother's the quarterback.
你什么意思 你哥哥是四分卫吧
No, not today.
今天他不是我哥哥
He can't risk blowing out his knee
他不会为了这个比赛
on some pick-up game, so...
冒膝盖受伤的风险
we're all counting on you.
我们全指望你了
Come on. You got it.
上吧 你可以的
Did you see that block?
你看到那场拦截了吗
I totally opened up the lane and sprung that play,
我完全开启了橄榄球的新操作
in a respectful way.
以很高逼格的方式
Sorry, too busy figuring out
不好意思 正忙着搞清楚
if I'm falling in love with a yeti.
我是不是爱上了长毛动物
And?
然后呢
Inconclusive.
没有结果
You're supposed to be helping me.
你本该帮我思考的
Okay, I'll take the next series off and dig in.
那我下场不比了 现在深入探讨这个问题
You're a really great...
你真的太好了
You're just really great, MG.
你太暖了 MG
I don't know what I'd do without you.
我不知道没了你怎么办
Let's figure out what to do about Sebastian first.
让我们先弄清楚该如何处理塞巴斯蒂安
Then we can worry about me.
再来担心我
Okay, uh, all right, guys, let's do this.
小伙伴们 我们赢下这场比赛吧
Do what? You're the quarterback, Hope.
怎么做 你是四分卫 霍普
You call the plays.
你来指挥
Everybody go long?
大家都跑远一点吗
Works for me. Timberwolves on three?
我可以啊 数三秒大家打个气吧
One, two, three. ALL: Timberwolves!
1 2 3 森林狼队最棒
* I'm living the big city life, just doing what I can *
我正在大城市生活 尽我所能
* To get by waiting tables, yeah, I'm working for the man *
等在桌子旁 没错 我是为男人工作的
* And you know, lately it's starting to feel awful like *
不过最近 我觉得我的生活像是
* I'm always on the back foot... * You're blitzing on first down.
后脚着地一样的糟糕 - 你等下球一落地就投出去
Cool.
酷啊
Uh, what does that mean, exactly?
不过确切的说 那是什么意思
It means the second she snaps the ball,
就是说她抢球的那一秒
you yell "blitz" and you bury Little Miss Milkshake.
你大喊突袭 然后你干掉奶昔小姐
* Yeah * That's aggressive.
是不是太气势汹汹了
You have a problem hitting her or something?
你是不敢打她还是怎样
She has no problem hitting on you.
她可不会心慈手软
Consider her blitzed.
想着她的突袭
* It feels like I'm always on my back foot *
感觉我总是后脚着地
That's aggressive.
看着来势汹汹啊
* Everybody says that I'm a slob... * Oh...
大家都会说我是个烂人
* That I'm a waste of space and super lazy, oh, my God *
我就是个宇宙垃圾 而且超懒
Landon! Oh, uh, blitz!
兰德勒 突袭
* I'll be right here, sleeping on the job *
就在此时此地 工作睡觉
* Getting paid six-eighty to wait on tables *
等在桌子旁 为了68美元
* Of rich ladies and their dogs *
来自广东富婆和富狗狗们的小费
* I wish that I had more than I got *
真希望拿的钱能更多
I got it. I got it.
我拿到球了
What was that?!
刚刚怎么回事
* And balling like The Rock, but you know *
像岩石般的球
* Lately, it's starting to feel awful like... *
不过最近 感觉糟糕透顶
Hell of a throw, Johnny Utah.
投球太棒了吧 约翰尼·犹他手法
Are you okay? Uh-huh.
没事吧
I'm so sorry. Oh, it's okay.
抱歉啊 没事
Um, yeah, I think it's just twisted. Yeah.
可能是刚刚扭到了吧
Um, well, there's a nurse's office in the school.
学校有护士站
First floor, right inside.
一楼 右边
Okay.
好的
You'll see it.
你会找到的
Okay. Uh, I think I'll find it, thank you.
谢谢你 我能找到
Let's go, Stallions, let's go...
走吧 种马队
Looks like you need a new quarterback.
看起来你需要一个新四分卫
Happy hunting.
狩猎愉快啊
What was that all about?
刚才怎么了
Josie. I hurt her.
乔西 我撞到她了
No, you didn't, she's fine. She was clearly faking.
你没有 她很好 百分百装的
Why would she fake something like that?
为什么她要装受伤了呢
Why are you taking her side?
你为什么胳膊肘往外拐
It's not about sides.
不是拐不拐的问题吧
I'm just being a decent human being.
就是正常人的思维啊
Well, you're not a human, you're a phoenix.
那你现在可不是正常人 你怕不是凤♥凰♥涅槃了吧
This is a game where there are sides.
这就是你选择站哪队的比赛
Plus, I mean, there's something off about her.
另外 她有问题
I just I don't know what, but there's something.
虽然我不知道什么事 不过肯定有事
Yeah, she's not the only one.
不止她一个
Stop, stop, stop. You're here for a reason.
打住 打住 你来是有任务的
What are you doing in my room?
你在我的房♥间做什么
Uh... look, I know that this looks bad... No.
我知道这不对
It looks like magic.
这看起来是一种魔法
Corporis impetus!
静止术
I'm starting to think you're not some ordinary girl.
我开始觉得你不是普通女孩了
Look, my name is Hope, okay?
我叫霍普
I-I'm a witch.
我是个女巫
I'm working with Dr. Saltzman.
我和萨尔茨曼博士一起共事
He asked me to do a locater spell to find Rafael.
他让我施个定位咒找到拉斐尔
Why wouldn't he ask one of his own daughters?
他怎么不让他自己女儿找呢
Because they don't know about the Crescent Wolf Clan.
因为她们不懂新月狼族
Not like I do.
不像我了解
Wol-- I-I've read about that.
狼 我读到过
Does that mean you can turn Raf back?
就是说你能让拉斐尔回来吗
Saeclum.
解除
There is a monster in the woods, and it feeds on werewolves.
森林里有个怪兽 专吃狼人
Ooh. Then I'm coming with you.
那我和你一起去
Sorry, but I fly solo.
抱歉 但我独自行动
He's my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友
You do realize I could freeze you again, right?
你知道我能再次定住你是吧
Would that spell last forever?
这个咒是永久的吗
Just try to keep up.
尽量跟上吧
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表