剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
Why? What happens if I do magic?
为什么 我施魔法怎么了
Don't find out!
最好别知道
And quit following me.
也别跟着我了
You don't belong here, toots.
你不属于这里 宝贝
Sexist talking pigs aren't really my thing.
我不喜欢性别歧视的会说话的猪
I'd love to leave, but I'm not going anywhere
我可以走 但是在找到我的好朋友乔西之前
until I find my friend Josie.
我是不会走的
What do you want with her?
你找她干什么
I came to rescue her.
我是来救她的
Yeah, well, you're too late for that.
嗯 好吧 你来晚了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Pull up a stump.
找个树桩坐下
Once upon a time,
很久之前
this was a beautiful land.
这个地方以前风景如画
A peaceful kingdom, ruled by Princess Josette.
在乔西特公主的治下宁静祥和
And then the Darkness came.
然后黑暗来袭
The princess tried to fight it,
公主也曾与之抗争
but using her magic only made the Darkness stronger.
但是使用她的魔法之后只是让黑暗变得更强了
It was tied to her somehow, and if she kept fighting it,
好像跟她是联♥系♥起来的 只要她继续抗争
the Darkness would grow to cover the entire land.
黑暗就会一直蔓延直到笼罩整片土地
So Princess Josie
所以乔西公主就在
placed a sleeping spell on herself
自己身上施了沉睡咒语
so that she could never do magic again,
这样她就永远无法再施魔法了
and so that the Darkness could never grow.
黑暗也就不能继续滋长了
If we wake her up, the Darkness will grow again.
如果我们把她叫醒 黑暗就会继续生长
So... as much as we all miss her,
所以 尽管我们都很想她
this is how it has to be.
但是也只能这样
Destiny's a bitch, huh, doll? Maybe.
命运残酷啊 是吧 也许吧
But I still have to try.
但是我还要试一试
She would do the same for me.
换作是她 她也会这么做的
And I think I know how to find her.
我知道哪里可以找到她了
Uh, you don't want to do that.
你不会想这样做的
Where's the rest of the trail?
剩下的面包屑在哪里
Well, um, here's the thing.
是这样的
You-You're not gonna believe this.
你肯定不会相信的
The, uh... Whenever, heh,
在
the, uh, elements, um...
元素变动之时
Uh, you know what, I ate it.
算了 我坦白被我吃了
Okay? I ate it!
知道了吗 被我吃了
Ha ha! "Why would I do that?" she asks.
哈哈 为什么我会这么做 她问
Because I'm disgusting, and I have no self-control.
因为我很恶心 因为我没有自♥制♥力
Do you see the package that I'm working with right now?
你看到我是什么样子了吗
Okay, you know where this trail goes.
好吧 你知道面包屑通向哪里
You know where she is.
你知道她在哪里
If you don't tell me
如果你不告诉我
where she went, I'm gonna start doing magic.
她去了哪里 那我就要开始施法了
The Darkness will come.
黑暗也会来的
Facing darkness is kind of my thing.
我就擅长面对黑暗
Fine.
好吧
Fine!
好
You're a bossy little thing, you know that?
你真是蛮横的家伙 你知道吗
Ah, that's a compliment in my world.
在我的世界这算是赞扬
Remind me not to visit that place.
记得提醒我别去那个地方
Raf, just calm down, okay?
拉菲 冷静点 好吗
Whatever it is, it can't be that bad.
不管是什么 都不可能有那么严重
I killed him, Dr. Saltzman.
我杀了他 萨尔茨曼博士
The Necromancer made me do it.
是亡灵法师控制我做的
We're gonna figure all that out, okay? Just...
我们一起来想办法 好吗
It's okay.
没事的
Look, he's gonna come back.
他会活过来的
He'll come back.
他会活过来的
Not this time.
这次不会了
Josie? Josie?
乔西 乔西
Josie, wake up.
乔西 醒醒
You should try kissing her, maybe.
你也许应该试试亲她
I know this is a fairy tale and all,
我知道这虽然是童话
but a nonconsensual kiss is never the answer.
但是不经他人同意的亲吻从来不是解决问题的方法
Well, excuse me, little Miss Big Words.
不好意思 能言善道的小姐
You got a better idea?
你有什么好主意吗
I do.
我有
Surgere.
醒神明智
We said no magic. I know you're scared of the Darkness,
我们说好了不用魔法 我知道你害怕黑暗
but this is Josie's subconscious.
但是这里是乔西的潜意识
Nothing can really hurt us here. Oh!
没什么能伤害我们 哦
What the hell is that?
那是什么
That is the Darkness, sweetheart.
那就是黑暗 亲爱的
And it can definitely hurt us.
它绝对能伤到我们
Little pig,
小猪
little pig,
小猪
who's your new friend?
你的新朋友在哪
I can smell
我能闻出来
that magic's being used here again.
这里又有人用魔法了
Saithus.
去
Happy now, you dumb broad?
现在满意了吗 你这蠢丫头
You nearly got us both eaten...
你差点害我们被吃掉
which is a lifelong fear of mine, I'll have you know.
我跟你说 这是我一辈子最害怕的事
And now the Darkness knows
黑暗知道
your magic-using ass is here.
你在这使用魔法
Yeah? Well, my magic just saved our asses.
我的魔法刚刚救了我们的命
After I pulled you to safety.
那也是在我把你拉到安全的地方之后
Oh, yeah. Thank you
谢谢你
so much for pulling me behind
把我拉到一片
a single piece of rubble.
废墟的后面
What do you want from me? I got hooves for hands.
你还指望我们能怎么做 我的手是蹄子
I want you to stop talking down to me
我希望你不要再对我居高临下地训话
and be grateful that I just saved our bacon.
感谢我救了我们的皮肉(猪肉培根)
How dare you!
你怎么敢这么说
I'm sorry. It's just a figure of speech, all right?
我很抱歉 那只是一种说法
Look, truce, okay?
听你站 好吗
We both miss Josie.
我们都想念乔西
We can work together to wake her up.
我们可以一起努力把她唤醒
If we do that,
如果我们这么做
the Darkness will only grow again.
黑暗只会增长
Princess Josie did what she did for a reason.
乔西公主这么做是有原因的
She made her sacrifice
她作出牺牲
because she didn't know that help was coming.
是因为她不知道会有人来帮她
So, if we can't wake her up,
如果我们不能把她唤醒
then we're just gonna have to defeat the Darkness ourselves.
我们就得亲自打败黑暗
What's Landon up to?
兰登在做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Probably off somewhere being a total beta.
大概又在什么地方照顾别人
Which I'm super into.
我就喜欢这一点
You bringing anyone to the funeral?
你要带什么人去参加葬礼吗
You guys are bringing dates to the funeral?
你们要带同伴去参加葬礼吗
Aren't you in,
你们难道
like, mourning or whatever?
不伤心之类的吗
Over Lizzie?
为了丽兹吗
I thought she was pretty popular.
我觉得她很受欢迎
Because we were all scared of crossing her.
因为我们都害怕招惹她
It's kind of a relief
用不着担心
to not have to worry about what crazy thing
她接下来要做什么
she's going to do next.
让人松了一口气
Besides, it's not like she's gone.
另外 又不是说她真就走了
If The Necromancer brought drama queen Alyssa back,
既然亡灵法师能够把艾莉莎复活
who's to say he can't bring Lizzie back, too?
谁说的准她就不能把丽兹也复活
Unfortunately.
很不幸
We need more ribbon.
我们需要更多的彩带
Memory of Lizzie.
有关丽兹的记忆
Oh, uh, once, she put up a barrier spell
有一次 她设了一道屏障咒
and trapped us all in the school with a gargoyle.
把我们所有人和滴水石兽困在了一起
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表