剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
if you feel like we're moving too fast...
如果你觉得我们进展太快的话
Do you think we're moving too fast?
你觉得我们进展太快了吗
No. Ab-- uh, no. Not unless you do.
没有 除非你觉得有
I-- n-no, I don't think so.
我 没有 我没觉得
Okay.
好吧
Good. Good.
那就好 那就好
So...
所以说
Dinner still? Yeah. Sure.
继续晚餐咯 当然啦
Great.
太好了
Um, sushi?
吃寿司行吗
Yeah.
好啊
love sushi.Sushi it is.
我爱吃寿司 就吃寿司吧
Awesome.
太好了
Sol.
爆♥炸♥
Hope!
霍普
Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and agree with your troll theory.
我要认同你的巨怪理论
Yeah, well, it's nocturnal, so I figured I'd just make
是啊 它是夜行的 所以我想制♥造♥点
some artificial sunlight.
人工太阳光
You didn't-- you didn't say you were also a witch.
你没说自己还是个女巫啊
Look, I'm just here to kill this monster.
我就是来灭怪物的
Okay? Then I'll be on my way before this
在事情变复杂前
gets any more complicated. Um...
我就先走了
What is that?
那是什么
The sound was set a busted.
声音引发了爆♥炸♥
And then Dr. Saltzman... Principal Saltzman.
然后萨尔茨曼博士 是萨尔茨曼校长
My bad.
我错了
Principal Saltzman turned the water off
萨尔茨曼校长关掉了水
and took care of everything.
处理好了一切
Crazy first day, huh?
第一天很疯狂啊
Great. You can head back to class now.
好了 你可以回班级了
Ah. Don't even think about it.
想都别想
Uh... Uh, hey, if he trusts you, so do I.
如果他相信你 那我也相信你
Uh, by the way, I don't usually do this. I'm not trying
哦对了 我不经常这样的
take anyone's agency or anything, you know?
我不想喧宾夺主 你懂的
So,
所以
I got to jet.
我得走了
I got a study date with some-- uh...
我约好了学习的
Uh, someone.
某人
It could-it could be anybody, really.
随便谁都行 真的
Well, thanks for getting here so quickly. I appreciate it.
好吧 谢谢你这么快赶来 很感谢
Any time. You're-- you'll always my headmaster.
随时恭候 你永远是我的校长
So, uh, why aren't you headmaster
你为什么不再
of that other school anymore?
任其他学校的校长了呢
It's a long story.
说来话长
Oh. Okay. Uh...
好吧
I'll be back once school lets out
咱们得立刻回学校了
so we can clean up what's probably a dead troll.
这样才能给巨怪收尸
You're really not fazed by any of this, are you?
这些事你完全不慌张的是吧
I-I mean, I-I just think that the story that you told me,
我就是觉得你跟我说的那个故事
about the monsters and the scary black pit, just...
关于怪物和骇人深井的故事
makes a lot of sense, I guess.
很有道理
Um, look,
听着
I'm really glad to hear that it stopped.
我真的很高兴怪物解决了
I'm sorry that it's happening again.
很抱歉又发生了这样的事
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
Now that I know your cover story is a lie,
现在我知道你的背景就是个谎言
I-I'm assuming Tom and Kathleen aren't real.
估计汤姆和凯瑟琳也不是真的吧
Okay.
好吧
The school I used to work at, you'd be welcome there.
我曾经工作的学校 欢迎你去那里
Yeah, that sounds amazing.
听上去很棒
But I'm just passing through.
但我只是路过而已
look, I,
是这样 我
I don't really have access
我不再有
to that school's resources anymore,
那所学校的资源了
and I'm trying to give my daughters some space.
我想给我女儿们留些空间
But if these monster attacks are starting up again,
但如果这些怪物袭击再度发生的话
I could use the backup.
我还可以寻求帮助
You know, I don't really have anyone else.
我真的没有别人了
I work better alone.
我还是独来独往比较好
Okay.
好吧
This is so lame, universe.
真搞不懂这世界
I can't believe I got stood up by Milton Greasley.
不敢相信 我被米尔顿·格雷斯利搭讪了
This is what I get for assuming you'd send something amaz...
还以为你有什么厉害的呢
...zing.
厉害了
Hello.
你好
Uh, you must be new.
你一定是新生
What is this place?
这是哪里
Oh, this is the Old Mill. I mean, it's the only mill,
这是老磨坊 只有这一个磨坊
but we all still call it the Old Mill for some reason.
但由于某些原因我们还叫它老磨坊
I hope you're not here to chill.
希望你不是来这“放松”的
I mean, I don't care either way.
我不关心你是来干嘛的
What's your name?
你叫什么
I thought I knew all of the incoming students.
我应该能记住所有新生的名字
Oh, is this a school of some kind?
这是某类学校吗
The Salvatore School.
塞尔瓦托学校
Named after Damon and Stefan Salvatore, I guess.
以达蒙和斯特凡·塞尔瓦托命名的吧
But that was, like, a long time ago or whatever.
但这都是很久以前的事了
I see.
我明白了
So, you're not a student?
你不是学生吗
No.
不是
Okay, well, then, who are you?
好吧 那你是谁
Oh, are you okay?
你没事吧
Do you want to sit down?
你要坐下吗
No-- no! No, I'm fine.
不不 我没事
You should, you should keep your distance.
你应该和我保持距离
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
That's not what I'm afraid of.
我不是怕这个
I'm sorry, I, uh...
我很抱歉 我
I should go.
我该走了
Uh, wait.
等等
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安
I'm Lizzie.
我是丽齐
It's good to meet you, Elizabeth.
很高兴见到你 伊丽莎白
"Elizabeth" sounds too boring.
伊丽莎白这个名字太普通了吧
I don't think it sounds boring at all.
我觉得不普通
Lizzie, I am so sorry. Your dad called, and I had...
不好意思 丽齐 你♥爸♥打电♥话♥了 我得
Yeah, don't-don't worry about it.
嗯 没事
You're not mad at me?
你不生气吗
Not at all.
一定也不
Hey, uh, I-I need to gather some spell ingredients
我得为作业收集一些
for an assignment.
咒语碎片
Uh, well, do you need company?
那你需要人陪吗
Uh, yeah, sure. Why not?
当然 为什么不呢
There's, uh, something I want to ask.
有件事我想问你
You know, when we were fighting,
我们在战斗的时候
how'd I know to throw that bolt to you?
我怎么知道要把那个门栓扔给你
It was like muscle memory.
就像是肌肉记忆一样
We've fought together before, haven't we?
我们以前一起战斗过得 是不是
What? That seems totally impossible. Yeah, except
什么 这好像不太可能啊 是啊 除非
I live in a world where a creature named Malivore
我生活在一个有一种叫马里之洼生物的世界里
can erase people from your memory.
这种生物可以消除人们的记忆
I'll take that as a yes.
那我就当你知道了
Even if I told you, it wouldn't change anything.
即使我告诉你 也改变不了任何东西
Okay? It wouldn't bring your memories back.
好吗 我也不能帮你把记忆找回来
It would just be words.
只是些文字而已
Leaving will be easier if you don't know.
如果你不知道的话 离开会更容易一点
Well, then, don't leave.
那么 不要离开
You told me that the monster attacks had stopped,
你告诉我说怪物的袭击已经停止了
and then right when I show up, things start happening again.
然后我就露面了 但是事情又开始发生了
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表