剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
I can't lie, right?
我不能撒谎 对吧
So you know I'm telling the truth when I say that if you
所以你知道我说的是实话
help me go back, too,
如果你不带我回去
you'll never see me again.
你永远不会再见到我了
I promise.
我保证
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But do you understand why I can't take that risk?
但是你知道我为什么不能冒这个险吗
Yeah. I would do the same thing if I were you.
我知道 如果我是你 我也会这么做的
God. Good luck, Clarke.
天啊 祝你好运 克拉克
Screw you, Hope.
去你的 霍普
Think of my blood like the red line crossing the map
我的血就像夺宝奇兵
in Raiders of the Lost Ark.
地图上的红线
It'll flow wherever it senses Raf.
它会流向能感应到拉夫的任何地方
And it'll show us the path.
它会告诉我们路径
Thank you for this.
谢谢你
Of course. It's honestly child's play.
老实说 这是小孩的把戏
It's how I used to cheat at hide-and-go-seek.
我以前玩捉迷藏的时候就是这样作弊的
And just
就
give it a second.
稍微等一会
I want you to know, I wasn't trying to hurt myself.
我想让你知道 我并不想伤害自己
On the Fourth.
7月4号♥的时候
I wasn't trying to, like,
我不是想
self-destruct or anything.
自毁什么的
Mm, could've fooled me.
你差点就骗过我了
I don't know. Maybe it started like that,
我不知道 也许一开始是这样
but when I go under, I see... images.
但是当我下潜的时候 我看到了一些影像
Memories, maybe.
也许是记忆
There's something buried in my brain, and when I die,
我死的时候 我的脑子里藏着一些东西
I get a glimpse of it, but...
我瞥见了 但是
Maybe it's nothing.
也许什么都没有
Maybe it's the answer to everything. I don't know.
也许这就是所有问题的答案 我不知道
No answer is more important than making sure
没有什么比确保
that you don't accidentally overshoot your phoenix quota.
你不会不小心超过你能起死回生的次数更重要的了
Are you happy?
你快乐吗
What do you mean? I mean,
你是什么意思 我是说
since we started hanging out--
自从我们开始约会
I mean, until Raf went missing-- I think I was
我是说 直到拉夫失踪之前 我想我
finally starting to get...
终于开始
happy-ish.
收获快乐了
I'm definitely happy-ish.
我肯定很开心
I just don't know if I can be fully happy until I know
我就是不知道 在我知道莉齐和我必须经过合并才能活下来之后
that Lizzie and I are gonna survive past the Merge.
我是不是还能真的快乐起来
Yeah.
是的
Look, I don't want to cause problems,
听着 我不想多管闲事
but I think that your dad is lying to you
但我觉得关于运星的事
about the Ascendant.
你♥爸♥爸在对你撒谎
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
I just know.
我就是知道
* Take me to wild *
带我去野外
* Take me to the water... *
带我去水边
Forensic detective?
你是法医侦探吗
Close.
接近了
True crime novelist.
真正的犯罪小说家
You're a liar.
你是一个骗子
Josie. You can't be in here.
乔西 你不能来这里
She can't be in here. Yeah, I'm aware.
她不能来这里 是 我知道
Just give me a second.
给我点时间
What's going on? All summer
怎么了 整个夏天
I've been worried about you.
我一直在担心你
"Got to take care of Dad, make sure that he doesn't fall
一定要照顾好爸爸 确保他不会
into a depression or buy a motorcycle."
抑郁又或者买♥♥辆摩托车
I gave up my summer with Mom to make sure
我放弃和妈妈一起过暑假是为了确保
that you wouldn't be alone, and this entire time
你不会孤单一人 这整段时间以来
you've been lying to me about the Ascendant?
关于运星的事 你一直在对我说谎
I... I'm calling the cops.
我 我要报♥警♥
Let the man talk to his daughter.
让他和他女儿好好谈谈
* Take me to the light... *
带我走向光明
Dad, how could you?
爸爸 你怎么能这样
Dad told me everything.
爸爸把一切都告诉我了
The Ascendant is a lock
运星是通往
to a prison world.
监狱世界的锁
It's a long story, but we have an uncle
说来话长 但我们有一个叔叔被困在那里
that is trapped down there, and he is the only other
他是我们这个疯子家族中
living member of our lunatic family.
唯一活着的其他成员
And he's been through the Merge, so he's got to have answers.
他已经通过了合并 所以他一定知道答案
Well, then let's go the minute I get back.
那等我一回来我们就走吧
Lizzie,
丽兹
I gave the Ascendant back to Dad.
我把运星还给了爸爸
You what? Why?
什么 为什么
This guy that's trapped down there killed Jo
被困在那里的那个家伙和爸爸
on her wedding day
在乔结婚那天
with Dad.
杀了乔
I mean, this guy murdered his twin.
我是说 这家伙杀了他的双胞胎兄弟
So, Dad said it's a last resort.
爸爸说这是最后的办法了
And until then we should just stay far away from it.
在那之前 我们应该远离它
So, in the meantime
与此同时
you should enjoy
你应该好好享受
your speed trains and hang out
你的高速列车
with hot Swedish guys and have your summer fun.
和瑞典帅哥一起出去玩 享受你的夏日乐趣
Listen.
听着
I'm in therapy three hours a day.
我每天治疗三小时
When I'm not with a shrink, I'm with a doctor.
我不是和心理医生在一起 我就是和医生在一起
And when I'm not with a doctor, I'm with a healer.
不是跟医生在一起 就是跟治疗师在一起
I'm doing everything I can to get better,
我尽我所能让自己变得更好
like, really better.
真的很好的样子
I should have told you that. I don't know why I didn't.
我应该告诉你的 我不知道为什么我没有说
But promise me
但是答应我
you will make the most
你会好好利用
of the rest of this summer, okay?
这个夏天剩下的时间 好吗
I promise.
我保证
I didn't see you. Are you okay?
我没看见你 你还好吗
Yeah, Dorian, I'm okay.
是的 多利安 我没事
Glad to hear it, but how did you know my name?
很高兴听你这么说 但是你怎么知道我的名字的
Your parking pass.
你的停车证写着呢
Always hated that picture.
我一直讨厌那张照片
What brings you out here tonight?
什么风把你吹来了
A boy.
一个男孩
Well, we're all locked up in there.
里面都锁上了
Everyone's gone for the summer.
大家都去度暑假了
Okay. Thanks. Uh, sorry to bother you.
好吧 谢谢 抱歉打扰你了
You started without me.
你自己开始了
Your map worked.
你的地图成功了
He's right here. What's the problem? He was,
他就在这里 有什么问题吗 他曾经在
but then when I came out here to find him, that appeared.
但当我出来找他的时候 就出现了
Raf's not missing.
拉夫没有失踪
He just doesn't want
他只是不想
to be here anymore.
不想待在这里了
I knew this going in.
我就知道会这样
I mean, uh, the longer he's a wolf, the less human he'll be,
我是说 他是狼人的时间越长 像人的地方越少
and at what point does a wolf no longer need a human best friend
在什么情况下 狼人不再需要一个最好的人类的朋友
and movie nights?
和电影之夜
* But I've got a lot to say... *
但我有很多话要说
Maybe he moved on.
也许他已经离开了
'Cause he saw that you have someone
因为他看到你有一个
who can help you be
可以帮助你
happy... ish.
获得快乐的人
* Well, it feels many moons away *
感觉过了好久
* But I came for you *
但我终究还是为你而来
* I've dreamt names for you *
我曾梦到你的名字
* It's true *
是那么真实
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表