剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
weren't your real parents.
不是你的亲生父母
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because locator spells don't work
因为定位咒对死人
on dead bodies.
不起作用
This is leading us straight to...
而这个直接指向
North Carolina.
北卡罗莱纳州
The same place that this bus is going?
这辆车就是去那儿的吗
I've seen how much you've been struggling.
我看着你煎熬很久了
I thought maybe meeting your parents might help you heal.
觉得跟你父母见个面也许能让治好你
It's your call, Rafael.
你决定吧 拉斐尔
* Deck the halls *
用冬青枝
* With boughs of holly *
装饰厅堂
* Fa-la-la-la-la *
* La-la-la-la *
* 'Tis the season to be jolly... *
这是快乐的季节
I'm trying to work!
我这忙着呢
So if you don't fa-la-la-la leave,
你们要是不赶紧给我滚滚滚开
I'm gonna give you all another piercing.
我就给你们每人再打一个洞
Sounds like someone could use a little help
看来你需要我帮忙感受下节日气氛啊
getting in the spirit. You want to help?
你想帮忙吗
Find me an ax.
帮我找把斧子吧
So that's a neg on the nog?
那看来你是不要喝蛋酒了
I need to figure out what monster's making everyone
我要搞清楚什么怪物让大家都这么开心
so freaking merry, then kill it.
然后弄死这个怪物
Whoa. That's naughty as hell, Hope.
你也太淘气了 霍普
I got to do all I can to make it on Santa's nice list.
我可得尽可能的让圣诞老人喜欢我
'Cause I've been asking for this one thing
因为我每年圣诞节都在许愿得到一个东西
every Christmas and, uh, I never got it.
但我从来没得到
But I'm hoping that this is the year.
不过我希望今年可以实现
Hell yeah. You sure you don't want to hit this?
太好喝了 你确定不整点蛋酒吗
If I started hitting stuff now, I might never stop.
如果我要开始整事情了 我就停不下来了
There's got to be someone around here as miserable as I am.
肯定这里还有跟我一样悲催的人吧
You're right. I am miserable.
你说得对 我很悲催
So why would I help you?
所以我为啥还要帮你呢
Believe me, I wish that there was another option,
相信我 我也希望有其他选择
but you're the only one around here that's not
但你是这里唯一一个没有在吃什么
eating figgy pudding.
无花果布丁的人了
On the bright side, me being miserable
不过好的一面来看 我这么悲催
must be why I'm immune to the Christmas spirit.
肯定就是我能够免疫圣诞节气氛的原因了
What's your excuse?
那你的借口是什么
I used to love the holidays.
我以前很喜欢过节的
But...
但是
I lost a lot of my family, and everything changed.
我失去了所有家人 一切都变了
Everyone running around here all thankful
大家都在我周围感恩他们
for what they have...
拥有的一切
You realize what you're missing.
让你意识到你失去了太多
What?
怎么了
If anyone can relate to being alone,
如果有人可以感同身受孤单
it's me.
那就是我了
I've never even had a Christmas.
我连个圣诞节都没过过
That's it.
没错了
You want my help figuring out your monster?
要我帮你搞清楚你的怪物是什么吗
Let me eat, drink and be merry
那就让我大吃大喝
for once in my life.
这辈子快乐一次吧
Go out with a bang.
好好爽一次
Now...
那么
...should old acquaintance be forgot?
该去找找老熟人了
Come on, we're almost there.
走啊 马上就到了
Uh, do you remember the last time
你还记得上一次你想
that you tried to reunite
让一对父子团聚
a father and a son? I just need you to consider
是什么结局吗 我只是想让你考虑一下
that when Josie returned all of our memories,
当乔西恢复我们所有人记忆的时候
I remembered everyone that went into the Malivore pit,
我记起了所有进入马里之洼大坑的人
and it wasn't just Hope.
不仅仅是霍普
Your mom.
还有你妈妈
Was meeting her everything I hoped it would be?
跟她见面是跟我想象的一样开心吗
No.
并不
But I'm really glad I did.
但我也很开心我去做了
I just wanted to give you the same chance.
我也想给你这个机会
And I hear that.
我能理解
Bro, you are the only family that I need.
哥们 我只需要你一个家人就够了
So let's-let's just keep moving
所以我们还是继续走吧
before another monster catches up with us.
省得一会又被 别的怪物追上了
Raf, please... Let go of me!
拉夫 别 放开我
I-I can't...
我不行
I can't deal with this right now.
现在没办法面对这个
I just... Hey. It's okay.
我就是 没事的
Let's just get out of here. Let's just get out of here.
走吧 我们走就行了
I think you boys better come with me.
你们俩最好跟我来
All right, pass those ribbons around.
好了 大家把彩带传开
Everybody write down your Christmas wish on them.
把你的圣诞愿望写在彩带上
Don't let anyone see it.
不要让别人看到
Then when you're done, I want you to toss your ribbon
写完之后 把你的彩带
into the fire.
扔到火里
There you go.
给你
My bad, Pedro.
抱歉呀 佩德罗
Me and Santa got some unfinished business.
我和圣诞老人还有事情没办完呢
More where that came from.
彩带还有的是呢
* Oh, what fun it is to ride *
我们欢笑又歌♥唱
* In a one-horse open sleigh... *
马儿铃♥声♥响
What's your wish, Jo?
你的愿望是什么 乔
Well, if I tell you that, it won't come true, remember?
我要是说出来就不能实现了呀 对吧
* One-horse open sleigh *
马儿铃♥声♥响
* O'er the fields we go *
奔驰过田野
* Laughing all the way *
我们欢笑又歌♥唱
* Bells on bobtails ring *
叮叮当叮叮当
* Making our spirits bright... *
令人精神多欢畅
Wow, you really are the son of a bottomless pit.
你还真是无尽之坑的儿子呢
* A sleighing song tonight *
把滑雪歌♥儿唱
Thanks.
谢了
Here. Turn.
来 转过去
Quit stalling.
别拖延了
Tell me what I'm looking for before I run out of goodwill
快告诉我我要找什么 省的我失去耐心了
towards mud men and there are unpleasant consequences.
结果可就不会那么欢乐了
Mm. My best guess?
要我说啊
The Krampus.
克朗普斯
What the hell is a Krampus?
克朗普斯是什么
Well, it's the monster that brought
是那个会把所有的冰雪
all this snow and ice to town.
带到城里的怪物
And think of it as the anti-Santa.
它认为自己是反圣诞老人
Santa Claus rewards good boys and girls, right?
圣诞老人会给乖孩子礼物对吧
Well, the Krampus does the opposite.
克朗普斯是相反的
It seeks out hatred and anger
它会寻求恨意和愤怒
instead of peace and joy.
而不是平和与愉悦
We're literally surrounded by peace and joy.
我们现在周围 真的充满了平和与愉悦
* Jingle all the way *
铃儿响叮当
* Oh, what fun it is to ride... *
今晚滑雪多快乐
Not for long.
很快就不会了
What did you just do?
你刚刚干了什么
You should be proud of me, Hope.
你应该为我骄傲啊 霍普
I took a page out of your playbook.
我从你的剧本里面拿掉了一页呢
* It is to ride... *
我们坐在雪橇上
I found another loophole.
我又找到一个漏洞了
Cloustrum.
封印
You're spelled inside this room.
你被封在这个房♥间里了
Now, what exactly did you wish for?
告诉我 你到底许了什么愿
You'll find out soon enough.
你很快就会知道了
Because as you can attest, I've been a very bad boy this year.
随便你怎么说 我今年可是非常不乖呢
Unpleasant consequences, remember?
不欢乐的后果 还记得吗
Now what
你到底
did you wish...
许了什么愿
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表