剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表
but he couldn't take my birthright-
但他夺不走与生俱来
a propensity for magic.
喜爱魔法的权利
Now I need to rebuild my skills, step by step.
现在我需要一步步来再次习得魔法
Why do you think Malivore did this to you?
你为什么觉得是马里之洼干的
Well, if you were promised peace,
如果承诺了给你安宁
why did he send you here?
他为什么还要送你来这里
I'm sure he was jealous of my power.
他肯定是嫉妒我的力量
That I was the only one who was smart enough to outfox...
我是唯一一个聪明到可以智取
Oh, that's strange.
奇怪啊
I can't remember who I stole the knife from.
我记不得从谁那里偷了刀了
I mean, I remember the man with the anger issues
我记得生气的那人
and the impressive jawline,
还有他那让人印象深刻的下巴
but there was someone else.
但当时还有别人在场
So you get to see all of these amazing alternate universes,
所以你看到了所有这些惊人的多重宇宙
but then, eventually, everything just resets back to normal,
但随后 最终 一切就又都归于正常
and the heroes don't even remember any of it?
英雄们都不记得发生过什么了吗
Lame.
真差劲
I got to say, I'm surprised you wanted to hang out.
不得不说 你想出来一起玩我很惊讶
I thought you weren't gonna talk to me ever again.
还以为你不会和我说话了呢
Gaslighting me was a reprehensible act,
装神弄鬼确实应该被谴责
but keep supplying me with superheroes in spandex,
但继续给我讲这些穿紧身衣的超英的事
and we'll call it a wash.
我们就算扯平了
Okay.
好吧
Come clean. You-you hate
坦白说吧 你
all this nerdy stuff. Okay, fine.
挺烦看书什么的 好吧
I'm trying not to have sex with Sebastian again.
我尽力在克制不和塞巴斯蒂安再上♥床♥了
I thought you hated him, too.
我还以为你也讨厌他呢
I did. I mean, I do. I just...
我是讨厌 但我就是
I'm also incredibly turned on by him.
他也同样知道怎么让我爽
Oh, I don't need to hear any of this. So we're we've been
这些话就别跟我说了 我们
having a lot of sex.
啪过好多次
And-and my mind is telling me to stop,
我的大脑告诉我要停下
but apparently my body didn't get the message about
但显然我的身体没有接收到
how much of a feminist I am.
我自己有多女权主义者的信息
So I'm trying to avoid him
所以在他不可避免被
until he is inevitably kicked out of school.
踢出学校之前 我打算尽力避开他
And comic books are the literary equivalent of a cold shower.
看漫画书基本上就等于是洗下冷水澡了
That's actually a graphic novel.
那实际上是本漫画小说
Okay, yeah, that's good. Keep saying stuff like that.
好的 很好 继续说下去
No. This is a seminal work of fiction,
不 这是一部开创性的小说
not something to run your horny clock out.
不是用来消磨你发♥情♥的欲望的
Come on, man. Get... get up!
快点 兄弟 快起来
You-you can't just mope around like this.
你不能这样无精打采
You-you want to do magic or something?
你想施法还是干什么吗
Hmm. Pointless!
没有意义
Ah, I was foolish to think
我居然蠢到以为
I could reclaim my former glory.
能重现自己的昔日荣光
It took me centuries
我一开始花了
to become the Necromancer in the first place!
几个世纪的时间才成为亡灵巫师
You can't give up on your dreams, man!
你不能这样放弃梦想 兄弟
You should fight him.
你应该奋起反抗
We both should fight him.
我们都应该反抗
Where is Malivore right now?
马里之洼现在在哪
He's a sentient pit of black goo in rural Georgia.
他是佐治亚州乡下的一个黑洞坑
Okay. Well, then we pee on him.
好的 那我们就朝他撒泡尿
Yeah. We take a leak right in that pit.
对 我们就尿在里面
That'll show him who's boss.
让他看看谁才是老大
Yeah.
对
Yeah!
对啊
Have you heard from Raf? Uh, he's staying with his dad for a bit.
你有拉夫的消息吗 他要和他爸待会
I think it'll be good for him.
对他来说应该是好事
Tell, uh, Captain Cheekbones
告诉颧骨队长
he's got a weird staring problem.
他这么盯人是个问题了
It's okay. Lots of vampires
没事的 多数吸血鬼
can't be around one werewolf, let alone this many.
不会在狼人附近 更不用说这么多了
Most vampires can't control their emotions.
大部分吸血鬼控制不了情绪
Downside of all the power, I guess.
大概是所有力量的缺陷吧
I think having no power would be far more concerning.
我觉得没有力量才是问题呢
You know, a little blonde birdie told me that
要知道 一个金发美妞告诉了我
Clarke almost killed Hope.
卡拉克差点杀了霍普
She was powerless and running for her life,
她无能为力 拼命逃命
and you were... you were...
而你
you were searching for yourself?
你是在寻找自我吗
I was trying to keep everyone safe.
我是在保证大家的安全
And did it work?
管用吗
Mm. Not that you could have done
当然 也不是说你
anything anyway, of course,
什么事都能做
but if the girl that I had loved was in danger,
但如果我爱的女孩有危险
I would want to be able to protect her.
我希望能够保护她
He'll play.
他也玩
* Two, three *
2 3
* I used to worry about the way that I walk *
我过去常担心自己的行事方式
* Like, was I talking too loud? *
比如 会不会太吵
* And could I hang with the jocks? *
能不能和运动员一起玩
* It's never easy to be different inside *
表里不一很难的
* But when you don't give a ... *
但当你不再在意
* It's just like riding a bike *
一切就像骑单车那么简单
* I try to tell 'em "See ya later!" *
我试图跟他们说再见
* I send my love to all the haters *
我对所有怀恨之人 以爱感化
* Yeah, I just wanna let 'em know... *
我只是想让他们知道
Well played, my lupine friend.
漂亮啊 狼伙计
Rematch anytime, bloodsucker.
随时可以重赛 吸血鬼
Anytime.
没问题
* This baby don't cry. *
宝贝不会哭
This is fun.
这还真挺好玩的
Oh, Malivore!
马里之洼
You have visitors.
你有客人了
We brought you a little pre...
我们给你带了一个小
Pit is empty. Someone closed
这个洞空了 有人把马里之洼的
the portal.
大门关闭了
Malivore was defeated.
马里之洼被打败了
You were right.
你是对的
And if Malivore can be beaten, anything's possible.
如果马里之洼可以被打败 那什么都是可能的了
I can fulfill my destiny.
我可以完成我的使命了
That's what I'm talking about!
我就是这个意思
Yeah.
没错
So-so what do we do next? How do we level you up?
所以我们之后该做什么 我们该怎么让你的能力升级
Oh, dark sorcery requires a steep price
黑巫术需要昂贵的代价
to be paid in exchange for power.
才可以换来魔法
I'm afraid I must sacrifice that which I hold most dear.
我怕是需要献祭出我认为的最珍贵的东西
What's that? The only thing in this wretched existence
那是什么 在这个糟糕的世界里唯一一个让我
I've grown fond of.
感到珍贵的东西就是
Rise.
觉醒吧
Come back to this plane.
重新回到这个世界
There you are.
你活过来了
Dude.
兄弟
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
This is my true face.
这才是我真实的面容
Behold
注意
the mark of the underworld.
地狱世界的标志
Wait. Did you kill me? Technically.
等下 你是杀了我吗 理论上是的
But I always intended to raise you from perdition.
但我本来就打算把你从地狱里带回来
What? Shouldn't you have warned me or something?
什么 你不应该提前警告我一下吗
Uh, you're missing the headline, Chad.
你没抓到重点 查德
I can now raise... humans.
我现在可以复活人类了
Well, I'm not a zombie, though, right?
我不是僵尸 对吧
You can't, like, control me? Try this on.
你不能 就是 控制我呢吧 穿上这个
What's this? Iconic!
这是什么 图腾
I must become a mysterious symbol that both
我必须要成为一个神秘的图腾才可以
terrifies and intrigues my acolytes.
让我的侍僧们又害怕又着迷
剧集 | 吸血鬼后裔(2018) | 导航列表