剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
艾斯汀·莱姆豪斯
Ellstin Limehouse.
那么计划是什么
So, what's the plan?
直接杀进诺贝斯谷吗
We gonna shoot our way into Nobles Holler?
时机成熟 我们是得直接杀进诺贝斯谷
Yeah, at some point, we are gonna have to shoot our way in there
抢回那笔钱再回到桥这边
and grab the money and get back across the bridge
并且不能让他们发现是谁干的
before they knew what hit them.
这可不是我的一贯风格
That's not exactly my usual line.
但三百万
Although $3 million...
或许值得让人打破常规
might justify a man stepping outside himself.
就是说嘛
It just might. Yeah,
在采取行动之前
I am aware that, uh, we need to find out exactly
咱们得弄清楚这笔钱藏在哪
where my money is before we do anything.
我叫你来就是为了这个
And that is exactly why I asked you down here.
事情不是这么办的 迪基
Not how it works, Dickie.
我可以帮你打听打听
I'm willing to make some calls for you,
但具体事儿还得你自己来
but you're gonna have to do the heavy lifting.
我想你没明白我意思 伙计
I don't think you understand, man.
我不能随处晃悠 毫无顾忌地四处问别人
I can't just be strolling around out in the open, asking people,
你会不会碰巧知道
"Hey, do you happen to know
莱姆豪斯把我的钱藏在哪了
where my money is that Limehouse is hiding?"
日落之后 我们就回孟菲斯了
At sundown, we're headed back to Memphis.
你最好现在就行动起来
You best get to moving.
好吧 看样子 谈话结束了
Okay, so, that would be the end of the discussion right there.
要我说就直接解决了他
I say we pop him and be done with it.
那谁带我们找到那笔钱
Before he leads us to the money?
只要确保他受够折磨就行了
Just so long as it's not before he suffers some.
阿尔洛 这么多条子都盯着他
How do you suggest we do that, Arlo?
咱怎么下手
with the feds watching him?
我们不能再在迪基·贝内特身上浪费时间了
We need to stop wasting our time on Dickie Bennett.
我们该旗帜鲜明地表明立场
We should be out there showing the flag.
如果你少花点时间质疑自己的决定
Maybe if you spent less time questioning your orders and
多花点时间坚持自己的决定
more time following them,
我们的保护费收入就不会越来越少了
our protection money wouldn't be dropping off.
我们的保护费收入越来越少是因为
Our protection money is dropping off because since
自从德尔略消失
Delroy disappeared
而我们从他手上接过所有的妓♥女♥之后
and we inherited all of his whores,
尽管有人在付钱
there are people out there paying money...
他们却不知道自己为何而付钱
they don't know what they're paying for.
好了 够了
All right, that's enough.
我会去做掉迪基·贝内特的
I'm gonna kill Dickie Bennett.
并且下手时会让他慢慢享受折磨的
And when I do, I'm gonna take my time.
但必须在他带我们找到那笔钱之后
But not before he leads us to the promised land.
约翰尼 你出去打听打听 看还有什么料
Johnny, go back out there and see what else you can find.
当我在曼哈顿就任局长时
When I was posted in Manhattan, a chief deputy there,
手下有个叫兰斯顿的家伙
this big guy named Langston,
他每周都要花一天的时间去到现场
he used to spend one day a week in the field.
他说只有这样才能感受到激♥情♥
Said it was the only way he could "Feel the pulse."
激♥情♥
"The pulse"?
-激♥情♥ -在街上
- The pulse. - Of the street?
没错 伙计 八十年代的纽约
Yeah, man. New York in the '80s.
所以你才跟我一起来
So, that's why you come along?
来感受激♥情♥的
"Feel the pulse."
不是 有个混♥蛋♥威胁要杀了我的警官
Nah, some asshole threatened to kill one of my deputies.
当然我得出面了
I'm the only one that gets to do that.
真感动
I'm touched.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得我还是自己去好了
I might ought to just go by myself.
为什么
Because...?
因为如果他看见你 他可能会立马开枪
Because when he sees you, he's liable to start shooting.
好吧 承认吧 你很担心我
All right, just admit it... you're worried about me,
担心我中枪
worried I'm gonna get shot.
我是担心自己会中枪
I'm worried I'm gonna get shot.
你旁边的是谁
Who's your new friend?
他来自莱克星顿的
He's down from Lexington.
你好
Hi.
还以为缉毒局派了个卧底过来
Guess if the D.E. A was gonna send an undercover in here,
那还真不敢相信有人会选他当卧底
hard to imagine they'd choose him.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hi.
地方不错嘛
Wow. Quite a place.
你你你不是说我我看上去不像卧底吗
I-I-I thought you said I d-d-didn't look like a cop.
那也不意味着我认为你是好人啊
That don't mean I think you look right.
人们真的是用纸来测试武士剑的锋利度吗
Is it true they test a samurai sword by cutting through paper?
这是把武士刀
This is a katana.
我祖父在冲绳的首里市内
My granddad pulled this off a dead jap officer at
从一名死去的日本条子身上拿的
Shuri Castle... Okinawa.
了不起的一代人
The greatest generation at work.
他是个满嘴谎言的混♥蛋♥
He was a lying old sack of shit.
搞不好是他买♥♥回来的
Probably just bought it.
伙计 你来找什么的
What you looking for, brother?
你有什么
What you got?
我有包新到的冰♥毒♥
I got a fresh batch of crystal,
可♥卡♥因♥ 摇♥头♥丸♥ 还有点儿海♥洛♥因♥
coke, pills, little bit of smack.
如果你愿意开车多走几步 咱枪♥械♥也有
Got guns, too, if you're willing to take a drive.
如果你想找个伴儿
Also, if you're looking for company,
我在这山上还有个
I got this little
十六岁的娇嫩欲滴的妞 五十元一次
16-year-old honey just up the hill... 50 bucks.
不 我 我只是来看看 你知道的
Uh, no, I, uh, I-I-I'll just look at the, you know,
冰♥毒♥
the crystal, you know?
当然了
Sure thing.
给我老实点
You just be real careful how you move around in here, pop.
交钱之前啥都不许碰
Don't touch shit till you pay.
尼玛
Whoa! Holy shit.
看看这多么晶莹剔透啊 兄弟
You see how clear that is, brother?
对准太阳 都能用来烤蚂蚁了
Hold it up to the sun, you can burn ants.
这可真是 真是太美好了
Oh, that's just... just beautiful.
把货放在这么显眼的地方
I mean, don't you guys worry about
你们难道一点儿担心也没有吗
leaving all this stuff out in the open?
如果警♥察♥来搜查
Cops come in here, they're coming in to search.
不管藏得多深 他们都能找到
They'll find it even if it's hidden inside the wall.
说得没错 但要担心的不止警♥察♥
That's a good point, but, you know, not just about the cops.
在我的家乡
I mean, where I'm from,
毒贩经常相互洗劫
the dealers rip each other off all the time.
而你连个带锁的箱都没有
Yet you have your trunk unlocked.
没人会偷我们的
People don't steal from us.
真的吗
Is that so?
兄弟 你的问题已经让我开始有点儿忧心了
Your questions are starting to get on my nerves, brother.
赶紧把事儿办完 然后给我滚蛋
I think it's time you did your business and went on your way.
没问题 没问题
Sure thing. Sure thing.
但我还有一个小小的问题
But I-I-I-I-I-I do have one little question, though.
你那刀上面的锈迹是怎么祛除的啊
How do you get that rust spot off of your sword?
真是个二货
What a dick!
我还以为
I was starting to think
这附近没什么好货呢
the only flavor they served around here was vanilla.
我是联邦法警
I'm a deputy United States marshal.
真不错啊
Oh, how nice for you.
我要跟你头儿谈谈
I need to talk to your boss.
等等 姐们儿
Whoa. Easy, now, sister.
除非你有搜查证 否则恕不接待
Unless you have a warrant, there just ain't no way.
谈话还不需要搜查证
I don't need a warrant to talk.
给我让开
Get out of my way.
你碰到我了
You touched me.
还想我再碰一次吗
Would you like me to do it again?
有什么可以帮到你吗
Something we can help you with?
首先让你的手下
You can start by telling your boys
把枪放到地上 再退后三尺
to put their guns on the floor and then back away from them.
又或者 你可以命令他们开枪打我
Or, I guess, maybe you can have one of them shoot me.
但是就为了迪基·贝内特
But is Dickie Bennett
值得让自己死在联邦毒气室吗
really worth dying in a federal gas chamber?
就这两个选择
And those are the only two options you see for us, huh?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表