剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I will.
这里的主人呢
Where's the master of the house?
给我来一杯
Another glass?
听说底特律的大新闻了吗
Did you hear the news out of Detroit?
小萨米成了组织的新头儿
Little Sammy is the new head of the outfit.
他们把密西西比河东岸分给了我
And I'm their man east of the Mississippi.
恭喜
Congratulations.
怎么 你觉得有这必要
What -- you felt the need to come
大老远过来告诉我一声吗
all the way down here to tell me that?
所有的斗争 流血事件
All the strife, all the bloodshed...
所有的动荡
all the turmoil...
天子倒台 王子上位
Kings fall, princes rise up.
而我们现在仍是
And here we still are...
幸存者
the survivors.
记得我们之前商议的计划吗
The arrangement we discussed before?
我要你帮我处理肯塔基州的海♥洛♥因♥分销
I'd like you to handle my heroin distribution in Kentucky.
答应就点个头
Nod if you're interested.
很好
Good.
大钱我们一起赚
We're both gonna be very wealthy men.
再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
什么事 阿尔特
What's up, Art?
你听没听说那个大新闻
Just wondering if you've heard the big news.
什么新闻
What news?
貌似萨米·托尼
Looks like Sammy Tonin
最终还是加冕为王
is gonna hold on to the crown after all.
尼基·奥古斯丁呢
Where's that leave Nicky Augustine?
在一辆加长豪车后座发现了他的尸体
Found dead in the back of a stretch limo.
现在我们还不知道更多细节
Can't give you all the details now,
但所有迹象都表明是黑帮的内部处决
but all the signs point to a mob execution.
生于剑上
Live by the sword,
死于剑下 是吧
die by the sword, right?
我猜你下一句会说"我早就说过了"
I suppose you're gonna say "I told you so."
我觉得我能说的比这强多了
Oh, well, I like to think I'm a bigger person than that,
但我的确早就说过了
but I did tell you so.
谢谢你打来通知我 阿尔特
Well, I appreciate the call, Art.
我想着你应该会想知道的
Just thought you might want to know.
我今晚能睡个好觉了
I will sleep well tonight.
好吧
All right.
三十天后见
See you in 30 days.
有枪声,有喊声,也有心跳声。是敌人,是朋友,更是亲兄弟。不知不觉中不刮胡子的牛仔法警已经陪伴我们走过了四个年头。剧情一直在不温不火的发展着,但Raylan的执法之路却走得愈发艰难。与亲人、朋友、爱人的冲突让他在这条路上倍感孤独,亲人接二连三的离去,朋友渐行渐远,爱人不能得到保护。本季两位异姓兄弟虽然事业都有所发展,但却面对成就心中却没有一丝喜悦。他们在各自的道路上还能够走多远?他的非主流执法方式会给自己带来多少麻烦?Boyd与他的友情究竟有多牢固?伴着这略显苍凉的片尾曲,让我们下季再见!
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表