剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
不然呢
Where else would I be?
跟猪肛♥交♥去了吗
Cornholing a pig?
听着 有件事想让你帮忙
Listen, I need you to do something for me.
你确定吗
You sure?
说出去的话 泼出去的水
Cause you cannot un-ring that bell.
好的
Okay.
我会搞定的
I'll take care of it.
刚你不在时来了个客人
Had a visitor while you were gone.
一个名叫吉文斯的法警
Marshal named Givens.
他说你是联邦逃犯
Says you are a federal fugitive.
我正要跟你说来着
I was gonna tell you about that.
我知道
Oh, I know.
但你没说
But you didn't cause, well,
因为你怕我踢你出局
I would have cut you off, and then
那样你就得不到半点货了
you wouldn't have had any more oxy.
对吧
That right?
你真是太自私了 韦德
That's just selfish is what that is, Wade.
太自私了
It's just selfish.
你就是个又蠢又自私的吸毒鬼臭大粪
You are a stupid, selfish, oxy-smoking gutter turd.
我可以补偿你的
I can make that up to you.
是的 你可以
Oh, yeah, you will.
我来教你怎么补偿
I even know how.
那个要抓你的法警 你知道他吧
This federal that's after you -- you know him?
-知道 雷兰 -是的
- Raylan. Yeah. - Yeah?
你们是老相识吗
Yeah, you old friends or something?
我帮迪基·贝内特找过他
Well, I -- I set him up for
把他绑在了一棵树上
Dickie Bennett and strung him up in a tree.
-不知道这算不算老相识 -很好
- I don't know. Is that a friend? - Okay. Good.
你家还有一把枪对吧
Now, you got a gun at your house,
还是已经被你卖♥♥掉换毒品了
or did you already sell them all to finance your habit?
没卖♥♥ 在我柜子里
No, I keep one in my bureau.
很好
Okay.
你打个电♥话♥给那家伙
You're gonna call this cowboy,
告诉他你已经厌倦逃亡了
and you're gonna say you're tired of running.
这种日子不是人过的
That's no kind of life.
让他一小时之内去你家碰面
And you want to meet him at your house in an hour.
你现在回家 等到他上门
Now, you go there now, and when he comes up to the door,
跟他打个招呼 然后冲着脑门给他一枪
you say, "Hi," and you shoot him through the screen.
怎么样 做得到吗
Now, you think you can handle that?
非得那样做吗
I mean, do I have to do that?
你见识过我的厉害
Standing here with me after what you seen me do,
你真的认为有问的必要吗
you honestly have to ask me that question?
没有 对不起
No, sir. I'm sorry.
都懂我意思了吧
You all see what I mean?
-懂了 -真的更烂了
- Yep. - It is definitely worse.
有什么需要吗
Can I help you boys?
我们决定大刀阔斧
Yeah, we gonna have to dig in deep, get this place
让这里恢复体面
looking respectable again.
你们他妈的以为自己在干嘛啊
What the hell you think you're doing?
瞧这混♥蛋♥
Oh, look at this asshole,
想用棒球棍挑战枪子儿呢
bringing a baseball bat to a gunfight.
不好意思
I-I'm sorry.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
不知道
I do not.
我...我是博伊德·克劳德
Well, I'm -- I'm Boyd Crowder.
你可能在疑惑这闹剧是怎么回事
Now, you're probably wondering why your day is taking this turn,
换谁都会疑惑
and why wouldn't you?
别着急 这就告诉你
But don't worry about it.I'm gonna tell you.
前不久
See, not so long ago,
这个酒吧还是我表哥约翰尼的
this... bar belonged to my cousin Johnny.
记得他吗
Do you remember him?
这地方可是我正大光明地买♥♥下的
I bought this place fair and square!
中过枪吗 巴克
Buck, have you ever been shot?
我中过
I have.
就这儿 胸口
Right here in my chest.
疼得令人发指 差点要了我的命
It hurt like hell. It almost cost me my life,
但我的表哥约翰尼 他比我严重多了
but my cousin Johnny -- he took it a lot worse than I did.
近距离的一枪
A shotgun at close range.
让他在医院躺了几个月
He spent months laid up in a hospital room,
思考自己死里逃生后的困境
contemplating the difficult nature of his new existence.
而就在他脆弱的的当儿
And while he was... infirmed,
你却冲了进来占了他的便宜
you swooped in, and you took advantage.
-我没占便... -行了 现在
- I didn't take ad-- - Well, hey, now.
我不怪你捡了这现成的便宜
I can't blame you for plucking that low-hanging fruit,
但是时候改正错误了
but the time has come for you to right that wrong.
现在我们可以文明地收回酒吧
Now, we can take this bar back in a civilized manner,
不然这位撒旦兄弟会把你也送去医院住几个月
or Devil here can send you to the hospital for months,
然后用你的方法收回酒吧
and we can take it the same way you did.
选择权在你
The option is yours.
所以 选A还是B
So, what's it gonna be -- "A" Or "B"?
我选C
Think I'll take option "C."
把枪拿开
Now you take that gun off of him.
见过我朋友吗
You met my friends?
没 你见过我的吗
No. You met mine?
妈妈咪呀
Whoo, daddy.
今天这儿挺有劲嘛
Good times in here today.
把枪放下 马上
Drop them guns right now.
约翰尼 看来你还是留了几个守店的嘛
Well, Johnny, I believe you got us a couple of keepers.
这位吉米兄弟 咱永远也猜不着他会干啥
Now, Jimmy, here, we never know what he's gonna do,
这可是个大问题
so that's a problem.
更糟的是这位瑞普兄
What's worse is Rip, here --
如果你们不赶紧滚蛋
if you boys don't get your asses out of here right now, well,
我们都知道他会怎么做 对吧
we all know what Rip's gonna do, don't we?
收银机里的现金拿去吧
Oh, you can take what's left in that cash register.
算是你的遣散费
That's your severance pay.
赶紧的
On the double.
别忘了立个契据
And we will need a deed.
抬头写给博伊德·克劳德
I want you to make it out to b-o-y-d c-r-o-w-d...
雷兰
Raylan.
你来得挺快嘛
Well, you got here quick.
看来你急着要自首啊
Seemed like you were in a real hurry to turn yourself in.
我猜你接到我的电♥话♥很惊讶吧
Well, I guess you was pretty surprised to hear from me.
有点儿
Little bit.
我们撞车后 逃到树林里
Well, you know, after we crashed that truck, running through the woods,
-我问自己 -韦德 没必要解释
- and I asked myself-- - Wade, no need to explain.
为什么
Why's that?
因为你半小时前来电时也没解释
On account that you just did not 30 minutes ago when you called.
好吧
Oh. Sure. Okay.
你可以先进去坐的
You know, you could have gone on ahead and let yourself in.
韦德 你还记得很久以前
Wade, you remember way back
特雷明斯电力公♥司♥的那次矿工罢♥工♥吗
when the miners struck Tremmins power?
记得
Yes, sir.
那天 几个公♥司♥的持枪暴徒来我家
Well, one day, some company gun thugs came to our
找我舅舅 就是我妈的弟弟
house, looking for my uncle, my mother's younger brother,
那时他跟我们一起住
living with us at the time.
他们一行五人 两个手里拿着铁镐
They came across the street-- five of them -- a couple
从马路对面走上门廊
carrying pick handles, and they walk up on the porch,
对站在那儿的我妈说
where my mother stood.
他们来找她弟弟 就是那个带头闹事的家伙
They said they wanted to see her brother, the agitator.
说是要
They said they wanted to
让他尝尝自己干了蠢事儿的后果
set his thinking cap on straight for him.
她说他不在这儿
She said he wasn't here.
他们说一定要进去看看
They said they intended on looking inside anyway.
我踱步出门站在我妈妈身边
Well, I come out the screen door to stand with my mother.
她看着我
And she looks at me...
就像是她已经放弃了所有的希望
Like she'd given up all hope.
但她却毫无表情的对着那群人说
But none of that was in her voice when she told them,
在没被邀请的情况下你不能踏入别人的家门
"You don't walk in a person's home 'less you're invited."
你不会介意我
Would it be all right with
进去换件衣服吧
you if I went in just to change my shirt?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表