剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
of shit everywhere, though, so there is that.
法警先生 你找我♥干♥嘛
Why am I here, marshal?
你目击了迪基·贝内特开枪
Uh, you saw Dickie Bennett pull the trigger...
之前是这么说的
so much as said so...
但现在却改口了
then you changed your tune.
我需要你再改回来
I need you to change it back.
这样的话 你还是把我送回去吧
Well, in that case, you better just put me back in that car.
这可是维泰洛家的辣味香肠披萨
It's a pepperoni from Vitello's.
你妻子也这么说 不是吗
That's what your wife said, right?
你见过她
You saw her?
我只是和她通了通电♥话♥
I just spoke to her on the phone,
她情绪很激动 很难听懂她在说什么
but she became very upset, so it s difficult to understand her.
你还有个女儿 对吧
And you have a daughter, right?
克莱尔
Claire.
没错 她也在哭
Yeah, she was crying, too.
杰德 我只是要你陈述事实而已
All I'm asking you to do is tell the truth, Jed.
然后你就可以回家和妻子儿女团聚了
Then you can go home and be with your family.
我有个叔叔 块头很大
I got an uncle... big man.
我们叫他恶棍
Call him Stink.
我不太知道细节
Look, I don't know the details,
但这事儿发生在很多年前
but the story goes some years back,
恶棍和马格斯的堂妹格雷西好上了
Stink got involved with Mags' cousin Gracie,
把她肚子搞大了 又不想负责
got her knocked up, decided he didn't want anything to do with that.
Gracie的哥哥们很不爽
Well, Gracie's brothers didn't like that shit one bit.
准备干掉他
They was gonna kill him.
马格斯和我奶奶当了和事佬
So, Mags and my granny brokered a peace.
你是说这是你们家欠贝内特一家的
You're saying your family owes some debt to the Bennetts.
杰德 已经没有什么贝内特一家这一说了
Jed, there are no more Bennetts.
只有迪基
Just Dickie.
那这对我又有什么好处
Yeah, what good is that gonna do me now, huh?
我们需要你奶奶承认
We're gonna need your granny to step up
马格斯威胁了她
and say Mags put the screws to her.
祝你好运
Good luck.
如果她招了 你也招
I get her to say it, you'll back her play?
如果她招 我就招
If she talks, I'll talk.
现在嘛
Now...
真美味
It's good.
女士 我是联邦法警雷兰·吉文斯
Ma'am, I am deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens.
她用这个越来越顺手了
Now, she's getting better at using this every day.
这个原理就是
See, now, how it works is
她把她的手指放在这些字母上
she puts her fingers on the letters,
然后你把它们写下来
and then you write them down,
好的 我知道了
Okay, I think we'll manage.
我们来谈谈您的孙子吧
We're gonna talk about your grandson, aren't we?
你应该知道她说不了话 不是吗
Well, y-you know she can't talk, don't you?
是的 很显然
Yes, that's clear.
她几周前中了一次风
Well, she had a stroke couple weeks back,
请让我和她单独待一会儿 没事的
If you'll just give me a minute with her, we'll be fine.
那好吧
All right, then.
我知道马格斯·贝内特要你们还他的人情
I understand Mags Bennett called in an old debt...
所以现在在牢中受苦的是杰德而非迪基
why your Jed is wasting away behind bars and not her Dickie.
这是奶昔
That's a milkshake.
你想喝奶昔
You want a milkshake?
两杯奶昔
Two milkshakes?
没有香草味的 只有草莓味的
They did not have vanilla... just strawberry...
但这是用真正的冰淇淋做的
but it is made with real ice cream.
不错吧
How about that, huh?
好了
Okay.
说回刚刚的话题
Now, as I was saying,
你觉得你欠贝内特一家人情
this debt you feel like you owe the Bennetts...
但也不能就因为这个就让你孙子老死狱中吧
there's no reason for your grandson to rot in prison.
你只要...
You just have to... oh!
真有趣
Funny.
在他进特兰布尔之前
You know, before his stay at Tramble,
迪基·贝内特从未出过哈兰郡
I didn't think Dickie Bennett had ever been out Harlan county.
我也很惊讶
Surprised me, too.
现在直奔西雅图
All the way to Seattle.
他原名叫科比·贝内特 人称迪基
Fella's name is Corby Bennett, but he goes by "Dickie."
我们需要几天时间确认这不是同一个人
Just need a couple of days, make sure it's not the same guy.
再说 斯特姆副局长是阿尔特的好朋友
Plus, uh, chief deputy Sturm's a good friend of Art's.
想帮帮他而已
Yeah, just trying to do him a favor.
这家伙是个黑人
This guy's black.
相片上看是的
It looks black in the picture,
但是没有亲眼见到就不能确定
but you never know till you find him.
-拜托 -他不是德瑞克·基特那种黑
- Come on. - He's not Derek Jeter black.
美国职棒大联盟的选手
他是韦斯利·斯奈普斯那种黑
He's Wesley Snipes black.
美国演员
这就是个黑人
This is a black man.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你的比喻都弄混淆了
You're mixing your metaphors,
又是运动员 又是演员
there, going from athletes to actors.
没错
Yeah.
下次别拿德瑞克·基特打比方
Next time, go Derek Jeter
用萨米·索沙
to Sammy Sosa.
美国棒球选手
-更像是德隆·威廉姆斯 -这不重要
- More like Deron Williams to... - Doesn't matter.
美国职业篮球运动员
没有下次了
This is not gonna happen.
好吧
Fine.
我得去找他
I'm gonna give him the tour.
拜托 雷兰
Raylan, please.
我明天一清早就去
No, I'll go over there first thing tomorrow morning.
我自己来
I'll do it myself.
他们来找他的时候 他不会出现
When they show up to get him, he's not there.
这不是任何人的错
It's no one's fault.
这事儿常有
It happens all the time.
不行 事情已成定局
The answer is no. Ship has sailed.
你知道吗
You know what?
如果他杀的是你深爱的人
I bet if he had killed one of your loved ones,
我猜你会比现在积极点儿
you'd be trying a little harder.
雷兰 咱们立场都一样
Raylan, we're all on the same side here.
我知道你很沮丧 但拖延战术
Now, I know you're frustrated, but delay tactics
只会搅黄我为避免诉讼所做的一切工作
will only dismantle all the work I've done to prevent a lawsuit.
如果真这样 我们性命堪忧
If that happens, all of our asses are in a sling.
难道就这样了
So, that's it, huh?
-让他逍遥法外 -没错 逍遥法外
- He walks? - Yeah. He walks.
除非你找到证人
Unless you get on the stand.
谁可以上证人席
Who can take the stand?
你可以啊
You could take the stand.
把你跟我说的都告诉法官
Tell the judge all the things you told me.
我可说不准 或许他有独到的见解
I don't know. Maybe he goes out on a limb.
或许他会站在你这边
Maybe he takes your side on it.
不然的话 这个人♥渣♥就逍遥法外了
Either that, or this little shit's gonna walk.
这主意还不错
You know, that's not a bad idea.
什么
What?
受害者美国法警
The victim, a highly decorated deputy U.S. Marshal,
在法官面前慷慨陈词一番
makes an impassioned plea before the judge.
跟他说迪基·贝内特试图折磨你
Tell him Dickie Bennett tried to torture you.
或许法官会同情你
Maybe the judge will see it your way.
不行
No.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你之前也作证过
You've testified before.
但结果都不尽人意
It's never gone well.
试着想象穿着泳裤的法官
Well, try picturing the judge in his speedos.
这对我很有效
That's always worked for me.
我还没赢 还没赢呢
I haven't won yet. Haven't won yet.
就目前形势来看
Well, from the looks of it,
不管怎样你都得喝一杯 谢尔比
you're gonna need one either way, Shelby.
我们最好能赢
We better win.
我这一生还没送出过这么多的菠萝汁
I never handed out so much pineapple juice in my life.
菠萝汁
Pineapple juice?
更容易下喉
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表