剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Couldn't hear right all day.
赶紧还清欠我的
Tell you what... get me what you owe me,
不然下次你都来不及走出汽车
or next time I won't even wait for you to get out of the car.
你去哪儿了
Where the hell did you go?
你的联调局基友快抓狂了
Your FBI boyfriend about shit a brick.
出去透了透气
Needed some air.
弹道有什么发现
Anything on ballistics?
-没有匹配 -你看吧
- No match. - Well, there you go.
看什么
There you go nothing.
你可能用了别的枪
You could have used another gun.
你找到别的枪了吗
Did you find another gun?
你才不会笨到随身携带
You'd be too savvy to keep it around.
或许现在正在河底
Probably at the bottom of a river by now.
你真觉得是我♥干♥的
You really think I did it.
我不知道
I don't know.
但我还未结案
I do know I'm not closing the file.
看来你又躲过一波袭击
Well, it seems you've dodged another in a long series of bullets.
没有起诉
No indictment?
我办公室没有
Not from my office.
现在还没
Not yet, anyway.
看你资料里多了什么
See what you add to your file.
很乐意去看看
You know, I'd love to see that file.
警官 你知道里面有什么
Oh, deputy, you know what's in it.
我不知道 所以我才问
No, I don't. That's why I asked.
如果你想改头换面
You know, if you wanted to re-create it yourself,
你该坐下 准备好纸笔
you could sit down with pen and paper and just write down
写下所有你不该做的事儿
all the shit you know you shouldn't have done.
你去哪儿了
Where the hell were you?
不关你事
That's none of your business.
老大巴克利探员决定
Special agent in charge Barkley has determined
不对外透露为何开始调查你
that the source of his tip regarding you and Boyd Crowder
保密消息的来源
is something he'd rather not divulge,
美国瓦斯克斯说为了继续追踪
and a U.S.A. Vasquez said that in order for him
他会保密的
to pursue an indictment, he would need to do so.
这并不意味着你是清白的
Doesn't mean you're not dirty.
谢了
Thanks.
雷兰 记得我跟你说过
Raylan, you remember that time I told you
你撑不到退休的
I didn't think you were gonna make it to retirement?
我觉得其实是我
I think it's gonna be me.
看在上帝的份上
For God sakes,
有你在办公室我会抽过去的
having you in this office is gonna give me a stroke.
好的 我明白
Yeah. I heard you.
不好意思了 鲍勃
Sorry, Bob.
我知道你很累了 但老爸在局里的手下说
I know you tried, but dad's guy in the bureau says
他们已经放弃调查吉文斯了
Givens is out from under already.
你要理解 现在联邦正密切注视我们
Understand, this...this thing that we got with the feds watching us, we can't...
我们不能再吸引更多关注了
we can't have any more heat on us, okay?
所以你自求多福吧 鲍勃
So you're on your own, Bob.
都结束了 你出局了
It's over. You're out.
别动
Don't.
你想清楚了吗
Have you thought this through?
你知道我爸会怎么对你吗
You know what my father's gonna do to you?
你的人生将会变的短暂而孤独
It'll be a short and lonely life.
滚
Get out of here.
这才对嘛
That's awesome.
从没这么急刹车过吧
Does it ever jam on you?
你知道你在违反联邦法令吗
You know you're in violation of a federal court order?
警官 你妈没教你进门要敲门吗
Deputy, didn't your mother teach you to knock?
当然教过
Oh, yeah, she did.
她还教过我射击
She also taught me to shoot.
然后美国政♥府♥给我了这个
And then my Uncle Sam... he gave me this.
这就是我的敲门
And this is my knock.
你的头儿在吗
Now, is your boss around?
-你看见我头儿在吗 -没
- Do you see my boss around? - No.
但我打赌他来过这
But I bet he was here,
然后他走了 让你留下来刷墙
then he left, made you stay and paint the walls.
涂成褐色又不犯什么错
Can't go wrong with taupe.
他有冷血 残酷 染成金发的
He's got the ice-cold, remorseless bottle-blond...
杀手来做脏事
shit-bag killer doing scut work.
警官 你要起诉我伪金发吗
Deputy, are you accusing me of being a fake blond?
因为如果你要我证明
Because if you need me to prove it to you,
我更愿意把你压倒在楼梯上
I might be inclined to break you over that step ladder,
像小马驹一样骑在胯下
ride you down like a teaser pony,
然后血染小屋
and paint this room an entirely different color.
这才是我记忆中的温·达菲
Now, that is the Wynn Duffy I remember.
你在乎我吗 雷兰
You concerned about me, Raylan?
-一点吧 -所以呢
-Little bit. -Yeah?
夸尔斯要倒台了
The SS Quarles is going under.
你最好死命游来洗清自己
You best swim like hell to get clear,
不然涡流会把你拉下去的
or the whirlpool will take you down with it.
我相信他们会以"流言终结者"来反驳的
I believe they disproved that on "Mythbusters."
告诉你老板我找到杀死加里的枪了
Tell your boss I got the gun that killed Gary.
是吗
Do you?
问问他打算下次让枪在哪出现
Ask him where he thinks it might turn up next.
警官 我们都知道你会伪造证据
Deputy, we both know you're about planting evidence.
可别这么想
Oh, don't think of it like that.
我只是归还不属于我的东西
Think of it as just returning that which does not belong to me.
真体贴啊
That's very thoughtful.
我妈就是这么养大我的
Way my mama raised me.
现在收好你的东西 给我滚出去
Now clean your shit up and get out of my house.
兽人会呈现出多种形态
The beast will come in many forms.
这即是兽人的天性
For that is the nature of the beast.
兽人强壮 迷人 坚强
The beast will be powerful, charming, tough,
甚至拥有智慧
she may even seem wise.
兽人会以正面阳光的形态
The beast will present himself
展现自己
as light or the right...
家人来电
引发我们所有的关心和困境
...which shall deliver us from all our cares and woes.
人们会看见他
People will see him,
然后说 就是他
and they will say, "This is it.
他是我们的大救星
He is our salvation."
但是不要被蒙骗了
But do not be deceived,
他是个欺人者
for in the truth, he is the great deceiver.
我们也可以叫他大骗子
We should also call him the great seducer,
他会以自己强大的力量
for he will do everything in his considerable power
让我们爱上他
to make us fall in love with him.
你可以憎恨兽人
You can hate the beast.
你可以希冀用意念打败他
You can wish to defeat him with your might.
但不要低估他
But do not discount him,
因为他是宇宙中第二强大的物体
for he is the second most powerful entity in this universe.
这够远了
That's far enough.
夸尔斯先生 我能为你做什么
What can I do for you, Mr. Quarles?
你说你喜欢帮助赢家
You said you like to back the winning side.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表