剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
你不想知道接下来发生的事吗
You don't want to know what happened next?
当然想知道了
Well, of course. Yeah.
他们把我妈妈撞倒在一边
They knocked my mother aside,
用镐柄把我打倒在地
used the pick handles to put me down,
进去后又空手而出
went in and out the back empty-handed.
我想说的是有很多规矩已经
I guess my point is that there's been plenty of rules
被我忘记或抛弃了
I've forgotten or discarded over the years,
但我始终坚持着这一条
but that one's always stuck.
我 我很感谢您能来见我
I -- I appreciate you coming out here to get me.
特别是在经历了迪基的事之后
Especially after all that went on with Dickie.
我对那些事感到非常的抱歉
I'm awful sorry about all that.
他当时就这么出现了
I mean, he just showed up.
我 我都有点不知所措
I -- I didn't know what else to do.
过去的事就让它过去吧 韦德
Just consider it water under the bridge, Wade.
对 是啊
Well, yeah, yeah.
接着我就听说你
And then I heard that you
在那天又去找了小洛丽塔
got to little Loretta just in time that same day,
我只是想让你知道
and I just want you to realize
当我决定帮助她的时候
that when I decided I was gonna help her,
我根本不知道她打算做什么
I had no idea what she had intended to do.
是啊
Yep.
不了解情况是很容易被误导
I suspect it'd be difficult to tell without the proper context.
真该死
Damn it!
你没换衣服嘛
You didn't change your shirt.
是不是进去后只顾着找这家伙了
Was it 'cause you went in the house looking for this?
我以为你没进去呢
I thought you wasn't gonna go inside!
我们都有打破陈规的时候 韦德
We all got lines we got to cross, Wade.
那刚才说的
Well, what about that part --
你到底是怎么回事 韦德
What the hell happened to you, Wade?
该死
Shit.
雷兰 我不知道
Raylan, I don't know.
这些药片 让我失去自我了
These pills...I'm not myself.
去对法官和陪审团说这些话吧
Well, tell that to the judge and the jury.
没必要那么做吧 是吧
Well, it don't have to go to that, does it?
我们都是老朋友了 不是吗
I mean, we're old friends, aren't we?
朋友
Friends?
你把我吊起来让我自生自灭
You strung me up and left me for dead.
不是说过去的事就让它过去吗
I thought that was water under the bridge.
这会儿你又掂量着想崩了我
Now you come here looking to put a bullet in me.
老实说 我刚才是想自杀来着
Honestly, I think I was just gonna put a bullet in me.
我来告诉你我想知道些什么 韦德
I'll tell you what I want to know, Wade.
干掉我之后 你原本打算怎么做来着
After you shot me, what was you supposed to do next?
干掉了吗
Is he dead?
是的
He is.
不过我中枪了
But I took a bullet.
什么
What?
我中枪了
Yeah, I been shot.
福格尔先生 我需要帮助
Mr. Fogle, I need help.
好的
Okay.
一会儿就过去
Be there shortly.
好的 如果 他挂了
Yeah, if -- he hung up.
怎么了
What happened?
他得手了吗
He get him?
去前面拿些枪和弹♥药♥
Grab some guns and ammo from out front.
梅瑟
Messer?
韦德
Wade?
你在哪儿呢
Where you at?
福格尔
Fogle.
法警
Marshal.
你气色不错啊
You're looking well.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
确实不错
Feel pretty good.
我猜你是在找韦德·梅瑟吧
I bet you're looking for Wade Messer.
你 还没见到他 对吧
You, uh, haven't seen him, have you?
已经见过了
Oh, yeah.
他就在那儿 铐在我车子的后座上呢
He's right there, handcuffed in the backseat of my car.
他是个骗子
Not true.
不管他跟你说过些什么
Whatever he's been telling you.
我倒是觉得他说的都挺靠谱的
Well, he sounded pretty convincing.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你不会连个瘾君子的话都信吧
You're not gonna take an addict's word for it.
我觉得你应该问我的是
I think the question you should ask is whether I care
我是想把你也铐在我的车后面
if you ride out of here cuffed in the back of my car
还是让验尸官把你装袋子里带走
or get carried out of here in a coroner's bag.
答案是不管你是死是活我都不在乎
The answer is me and dead owls don't give a hoot.
那你准备朝我放枪咯
You gonna shoot me?
听着 我会在你举起手中的武器之前
Look. I'll take out my gun and put a bullet through your heart
让我枪里的子弹穿过你的心脏的
before you raise your weapon.
然后我猜我就得等着
Then I guess I got to wait
你的同伴偷偷摸摸的朝我背后下黑手了
for your partner to finish sneaking around back.
是你跟他说走路要踩中每根树枝才行吗
You tell him to step on every twig and branch he passed?
好了
All right.
你知道他在这里
You know he's there.
现在仍然是二对一
It's still two of us and one of you.
我觉得更像是一对一个半
More like 1 1/2.
看看他 人都吓呆了
Look at him. He's stoned.
你把他带来有什么用呢
What did you even bring him for?
法警
Hey, marshal.
现在 听好了
Now, listen.
咱们都别激动
Let's, uh, take it easy.
好吧 也许还有别的解决办法
All right, maybe there's another solution to all this.
有吗
Yeah?
把那玩意儿放下
Put that down.
那就说说看吧
Let's hear it.
我还有别的地方要去呢
I got somewhere else I want to be.
还有比在这儿跟我一起更重要的地方吗
Somewhere more important than here with me?
正考虑买♥♥♥房♥♥子的事呢
Thinking of buying a house.
真的吗
Really?
是在哪个街区
What neighborhood?
就在莱克星顿的关你屁事区
In the greater Lexington area of kiss my ass.
我向你举报几个法兰克福的朋友怎么样
What if I gave up some friends up in Frankfort?
你的朋友有名字吗
Your friends got names?
温·达菲怎么样
How about Wynn Duffy?
我得说对这我倒真有点兴趣
I'd say we're getting somewhere.
现在我要你放下手里的枪
Now I just need you to put down your guns.
你听到了 沃利
You heard the man, there, Wally.
把枪放下
Put your gun down.
你是说因为他的举报就可以放过他了
You saying he can just make a deal and skate,
在他做了那么多的事后就这样没事了吗
just after all the shit he's done?
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
真遗憾你不知道在法兰克福发生的事
Well, it's too bad you don't know what's going on up in Frankfort,
不然你自己也能跟他谈个协议了
or you could make your own deal.
我也许 我也许不知道那儿发生了什么
I might -- I might not know about what's going on up there,
但我 但我却知道他干过的勾当
but I -- but I do know what he's doing down here,
比如他是如何玩虐着杀了J.T.的
like how he killed J.T. just for sport of it.
沃利 闭上你的嘴
Wally, you keep your mouth shut.
知道吗 韦德和我亲眼看见他做的
Well, you know, Wade and I saw him do it.
是我们亲手埋的他
We buried him ourselves.
行了
All right.
-把枪放下 -法警 听我说
- Put the gun down. - Marshal, listen.
冷静点
Settle down.
我现在正式自首
I am officially turning myself in,
而且我向你保证
and I can guarantee you
不管这两个瘾君子对我造什么谣
whatever these two addicts are accusing me of,
该负责的实际上是他们自己
they are in fact responsible for it themselves.
贝克特 把枪放下
Beckett, put that gun down.
法警 只要你干掉福格尔 我也自首
I'll turn myself in, marshal, long as you kill Fogle.
行了 够了 你俩都消停点
All right, now, that's enough, both of you.
法警才不会对我开枪 你个二货
Marshal ain't gonna shoot me, you dumb shit.
他需要我
He needs me.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表