剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
"I don't know."
如果我问你
That's an acceptable answer
为什么太阳每天会升起来
if I ask you why the sun come up each day
或者为什么上帝把人类放在食物链的顶端
or why God chose to give man
你说不知道我还能接受
dominion over the animals.
但如果我问你 坦纳有没有什么事
But if I ask you if your friend Tanner left any loose ends that
会把警♥察♥引到这来 你得说 没有
could point probing fingers back at this holler, you say, "No,"
明白吗
you understand me?
明白 莱姆豪斯先生
Yes, sir, Mr. Limehouse.
现在 你和坦纳一起去
Now, you go with Tanner,
确保在他登机之前
and you make sure he ties things in a tight,
他对这一切守口如瓶
little bow before he take flight...
否则咱俩就得翻翻旧账了
else we have our own unfinished business to tend to.
好吗
Yeah.
能为这个郡服务
It has been an honor and
是我的骄傲和荣幸
a privilege to serve the people of this county.
请进
Come in.
纳皮尔治安官
Sheriff Napier.
我是美国法警 雷兰·吉文斯
U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens.
有什么能为法警效力的
What can I do for the marshals office?
这是A.T.F.的马斯特斯特工
This is special agent Masters, A.T.F.
A.T.F. Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives
A.T.F.
A.T.F.?
A.T.F.=烟酒枪♥支♥爆♥炸♥物管理局
我一直不理解为什么不是A.T.F.E.
You know, I never understood why it's not A.T.F.E.
我们来也是为了这个E
"E" Is what brought us here -
E=Explosives 爆♥炸♥物
关于你汽车的爆♥炸♥案
The recent bombing of your car.
那个已经结案了
Well, that case was closed.
我们已经把安装炸♥弹♥的人逮捕了
We have the man who set the device in custody.
我们觉得克劳德并非单独作案
Our concern is that Crowder may have not acted alone,
他可能有个同伙
may have had an accomplice -
一个叫坦纳·多德的人
A fella named Tanner Dodd.
没听说过
Never heard of him.
他是几起炸♥弹♥袭击案的嫌疑人
Well, his name's come up in a number of bombing investigations.
马斯特斯今早检查了下你的车
So, Masters checked out your car this morning.
什么
He what?
谁授权给你们的
On whose authority?
总统 国会 美♥利♥坚♥合众国
President, congress, United States of America.
总而言之 那玩意儿跟
Anyway, sure enough, uh, the rigging device,
坦纳的作案手法很吻合
it matched Tanner's M.O.
我们确信博伊德·克劳德没有同伙
We're... we're pretty confident Boyd Crowder acted alone.
马斯特斯特工可是很出色的
Agent Masters is one of the best.
所以他才不说话摆张酷脸吗
That why he doesn't talk, doesn't smile?
像一大堆热气腾腾的大便一样杵在我门口
Just stands in my doorway like a big, hot, steaming pile of shit?
不善交际通常都是天才的死穴
Social awkwardness is often the curse of genius.
总之 你留意下多德
Anyway, you get a line on this guy Dodd,
我们想尽快找他谈话
we're gonna want to talk to him as soon as possible.
找到他联♥系♥我们 好吗
You give us a call if you do, okay?
没问题
Count on it.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure.
祝你演讲顺利
Good luck with that speech.
我演得不错吧
I did good, didn't I?
确实
You did.
伙计 一起去喝两杯怎么样
Hey, man, uh, you want to grab a beer or something?
现在对我来说还早了点儿
Ah, it's a little early in the morning for me.
再说 你还是在治安官认出你之前赶紧走
Plus, I'd like you to get going before the sheriff spots you,
省得他好奇怎么一名炸♥弹♥专家会钻井
wonders why a bomb tech drives a big rig.
等等
Hey.
我的防弹背心
My vest?
对了
Oh, yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
别激动 伙计
Take it easy, buddy
可能有点旧 但是干净的
Might be a little ragged, but it's clean.
好了
There we go.
音乐总能让我放松下来
Music always helps me take my mind off things.
艾娃 我不能...
Ava, I can... I can't...
没关系 亲爱的
It's okay, honey.
你放松就好了
You just relax.
好的
Yeah.
或许还能睡会儿
Maybe even get a little sleep.
艾娃
Ava!
没事的 没事的
It's okay! It's okay!
你很安全
You're safe.
没事的
You're okay.
艾娃
Ava!
门怎么锁着
Why was the damn door locked?
一小时前就应该开门了
Should have been open an hour ago.
约翰尼
Johnny.
埃伦·梅在这儿
Ellen May's here.
德尔略的妞儿
Delroy's girl?
她说德尔略杀了另一个女孩 她将会是下一个
Said Delroy killed another girl and she's gonna be next.
艾娃 我知道你心地善良
Look, Ava, I know you got a big heart
总是收留些无家可归的玩意儿
and you're always bringing in broken things,
试图照顾它们
trying to make them well,
但她可不是什么流浪的小猫
but she ain't a stray kitten.
你不能让她留在这儿
You can't keep her.
我正在想或许你可以救济她
I was thinking that maybe you'd take her in.
屋里有个女人对你来说也不失为一件好事
Might do you good having a woman around the house.
你就是这么想的
That's what you were thinking, huh?
你真贴心啊 艾娃
That is very sweet of you, Ava.
不过...
But, uh...
我一直梦寐以求的可是金发妞儿
I always wanted a blonde.
去后屋看看吧 看看她都成什么样了
Go back there and look at her, how messed up she is.
这不关她事
Look, it's not about that.
这就是笔交易
This is just business, okay?
德尔略付给我们保护费
Delroy pays us protection money.
她没有
She does not.
你得把她交出去
You got to turn her over.
他会杀了她的
He'll kill her.
那是她的一面之辞 况且她是个瘾君子
That's what she told you, but she's an oxy addict.
你怎么知道她就不是耍点小把戏
How do you know she's not here scheming you
想从你这骗点毒品 现金之类的
for more pills or money or some shit?
博伊德又入狱了
Boyd is in jail again.
我们不知道他会在那儿待多久
And we don't know for how long.
这当口上 大家都忙着各谋出路
In the meantime, everyone's got to just make their own way.
你和我 我们得相互照应
You and me, we got to take care of each other.
好吧
All right.
"好吧"什么
"All right" What?
我会把她交出来
I'll turn her in.
博伊德也会这么做的
That's what Boyd would do.
我信不过你
I don't believe you.
哪位
Who's this?
德尔略
Delroy.
我是艾娃·克劳德
It's Ava Crowder.
克劳德女士 这时机可不太好
Ms. Crowder, this ain't such a good time.
-我没空... -我找到你的妞儿了
- I can't... - I got your girl.
哪个妞
Which girl?
你心里清楚
You know which one.
想要她跟你回去
You want her back,
得给我点好处作为报酬
you're gonna have to bring me a little something for my trouble.
我已经给过博伊德保护费了
I already pay Boyd protection.
博伊德可没找到她...是我找到的
Well, Boyd didn't find her... I did.
我该得到一笔寻人费
And I charge a finder's fee.
两千美金怎么样
How's two grand sound?
听起来我别无选择
Sounds like I don't have a choice.
确实
You don't.
很高兴和你合作
It was a pleasure doing business with you.
现在相信我了吗
Believe me now?
你们花了多少钱买♥♥那些炸♥药♥
Well, how much did you pay for the explosives?
五千 怎么样
Five grand. Why?
你也可以在炸了他之前把钱要回来
You might as well get your money back before you pop him.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表