剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
dying of kidney failure, aside from some nausea,
差不多就像睡觉一样
is pretty much like falling asleep.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
医生啊
A doctor.
我半小时前还在医院里
I was at a hospital not 30 minutes ago.
兰斯说我整个身体会缩得紧到
Well, Lance told me my whole body would clench so hard,
骨头都会裂
my bones would break.
兰斯一听就他妈是个骗子
Well, Lance sounds like a goddamn liar.
你撒了尿没
Have you been pissing?
他拿走的是我的肾 雷兰 不是鸡♥巴♥
He took my kidneys, Raylan, not my dick.
肾是掌管撒尿的
Your kidneys are for pissing.
不如你去撒一泡
So why don't you try taking a leak,
如果能尿出来
and if you can do it,
那你的两个肾就都健在
then we know you still got your two kidneys.
天杀的
Holy shit.
你是说我之前有四个肾吗
You mean I had four kidneys?
上帝保佑你 伙计
God bless you, son.
谢你全家 先生
Oh, thank you, sir.
地址是一座废弃的仓库
The address was an abandoned warehouse.
-没有兰斯的踪影 -没有
- No sign of Lance? - No sign of him.
可能最后时限没见到杜威就走了
Could have taken off when Dewey missed his deadline,
也可能警♥察♥出现时 他在暗处窥视
or maybe he was watching from somewhere when KSP rolled up.
还有件事... 有关阿什·默菲的
One last thing... Ash Murphy.
你走的时候他看上去怎样
How did he seem when you left him?
看起来受了点小罪
He was in a little bit of pain.
都是他自找的
Nothing he don't deserve.
怎么了 他现在怎么样
Why? How's he seem now?
-中风死了 -死了?
- He died of a stroke. - Dead?
中风是术后常有的麻烦
Stroke's always a worry post-surgery,
尤其是当他经历了这么多的创伤
especially with the amount of trauma his body had been through.
有人来看过他吗
He have any visitors?
-只有你 -医生呢
- Just you. - Yeah, but doctors?
骨科医生早晨查房♥时看过他
The orthos saw him on their morning rounds.
好吧 但是那个...
Yeah, but what about, uh...
布瓦索诺医生呢
was it, uh, this Dr. Boisineau, maybe?
他不是移植医生吗
Isn't he a transplant surgeon?
我听说你们叫他...
I hear y'all call him Dr., uh...
那个护士呢 莱拉
Where's the other nurse? Layla?
-莱拉 -没错 我今早和她聊过
- Layla? - Yeah, I talked to her this morning.
本地姑娘 可爱得像只小喵咪
Local girl. Cute as a pailful of kittens.
我们似乎有个共同的朋友
Well, it looks like we have a friend in common.
确切地说 我们曾经有个共同的朋友
Or, better yet, we had a friend in common.
我最讨厌传达坏消息
I hate to be the bearer of bad news.
但你能不能
But can i trust you
把这坏消息转达给你的头儿
to relay that information to the man you work for?
还有个口信
There's a message that goes along with it.
什么
Yeah?
什么口信
What's the message?
上帝啊
Jesus!
告诉你老大
Now, you tell your boss
他要是想跟我说些什么
if he has anything to say in reply,
我在我表弟约翰尼的酒吧里等着
I'll be at my cousin Johnny's bar.
在这条路的尽头有家店
Just down the road.
要是你能瘸着过去
They got two-for-ones on Wednesday and Thursday
他们每周三四都买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
if you want to gimp on over.
又见到你真好 警官
Oh, nice to see you again, Deputy.
介意我进来吗 女士
You mind if I come in, ma'am?
叫我莱拉
Layla.
我倒介意你不进来
And I'd mind if you didn't.
你手♥机♥关机了
Your phone was off,
我就决定过来 按你门铃直到你出来
so I figured I'd just come over and push your buzzer till you answer.
我连着上两天班后都会关机
Well, I always turn off my phone when I've been working doubles.
肯定很累人
Must be exhausted,
特别是你还在移植中心工作
especially since you also work at the transplant center.
你没跟我提过
You didn't tell me that.
是你没问
Well, you didn't ask.
昨天才开始到重症病房♥工作
Just started working the I.C.U. in the last 24 hours,
就在阿什·默菲住院后
right after, uh, Ash Murphy checked in.
这么说吧...
I'll tell you something...
任何多疑的人都会觉得你有所企图
A person with a suspicious mind might think you had something to do with something.
来一杯吗
You want a drink?
求之不得
I'd love one.
昨晚你没上班 对吧
You didn't work yesterday, though, did you?
和男朋友出门了吗
Were you, uh, out with your boyfriend?
你为什么会认为我有男友
What makes you think I have a boyfriend?
我想跟他聊聊 让他给你做不在场证明
I'd like to talk to him just so I can get him to vouch for you.
怎么 你结婚了吗
What's that? You married?
亲 我要是开始逮通奸的人
Honey, I start arresting people for committing adultery,
我就永远没时间回家吃饭了
I'd never make it home for supper.
你的脑袋已经开始天马行空了
Your imagination has been doing some nasty things.
对了 你还没说
And, you know, you haven't even mentioned
我下午是怎么让阿什中风的
how I gave Ash that stroke this afternoon.
没错 你怎么做到的
No, how did you do that?
我怎么做到的呢
How did I do that?
是不是往他脑袋里打了一管空气
Did I inject an air bubble into his brain,
还是说这只是个都市传奇
or is that just another urban legend?
就像大脚怪吗
Like bigfoot?
还是在汽车旅馆里偷肾
Or stealing kidneys in motel rooms.
莱拉
Layla?
你在汽车旅馆里偷过肾吗
Have you been stealing kidneys in motel rooms?
要是我说没有 你会信吗
If I said no, would you believe me?
我他妈还能怎么办
What the hell else was I supposed to do?
我忽悠他的时候
You didn't have to do anything
你就该好好躲着什么也别做
except stay hidden while I talked him out of it.
要是失败了呢
What if you couldn't have?
那我就亲自给他来一针
Well, then I'd given him the needle myself.
你放倒他前连个计划都没有吗
Did you at least have a plan for what you were gonna do after you stuck him?
把他切开 卖♥♥他的器官
Cut him up and sell him for parts.
你想取他的肾
You want to take his kidneys?
干嘛不呢 反正我们也要杀了他
Why not? We got to kill him anyway, right?
是啊 那还得谢谢你了
Oh, yeah, well, thanks to you.
关键是我们顺手就能
Look, the point is we might as well
赚点跑路费 不是吗
make ourselves a little traveling money while we're at it, right?
我们又不是第一次这么做
It's not like this is our first time.
我们在自己家里
We're in the house.
算了 起码把他弄到浴缸里去
All right, well, at least put him in the tub.
别把血弄到我的地板上
Keep from getting blood on my floor.
这才对
There you go.
你要不要...要不要来帮帮我
Hey, you want to... you want to give me a hand here or no?
我得再准备个注射器 否则药劲很快会过去
I got to get another syringe ready 'cause that one's gonna wear off.
看着我
Look at me.
我腾不开手 亲爱的
Kind of got my hands full, honey.
先别管他 他又不会跑了
Well, set him down a sec. It's not like he's going anywhere.
我想要你看着我
I want you to look at me.
什么事
What is it?
真可惜 法警
It's a real shame, Marshal.
我们本可以找点乐子的
Something tells me we could have had fun.
真不敢相信你居然向我开枪了
I can't believe you shot me.
我也不敢相信
I can't believe it either.
这么说来 她开枪杀了他
So...she shot him.
你穿过他 开枪杀了她 是吗
You shot her through him. Is that right?
你说什么就是什么
If you say so.
我还不是很清醒
It's all a bit foggy to me.
深呼吸 慢慢的
Deep breath. Slow.
干的不错
That's pretty impressive,
他们给你的麻♥醉♥药♥能放倒一头犀牛了
considering they had you full of enough tranqs to stop a rhino.
她还有救吗
She gonna make it?
不确定
Jury's still out.
血压和呼吸都很正常
Pressure and respiration are both normal.
也许接下来还会晕一两天
Probably hung over for the next day or two,
不过其他方面都很正常
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表