剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
我猜梅瑟也是其中一个
I guess Messer's one of them.
没错
Yeah.
需不需要暂时扣押J.T.
Hey, you want us to hold on to that J.T. fella
就是你捉到的那个
you know, the one you did manage to get,
好带去审问
so you can question him.
干嘛这么问
Why's that?
有人五分钟前保释了他
Just posted bail about five minutes ago.
我想知道是谁保释的他
I'd like to know who posted his bail.
好
All right.
你个悲催的弱智
You sorry sack of monkey shit.
至少他逃出去了
Least he was able to get away.
我被抓都是他的错
It was his fault I got caught.
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
你跟警♥察♥说什么了吗
You say anything to the cops?
任何事
Anything at all?
没 我没看到他说话
No.I didn't see him say nothing.
我有问你吗
I ask you?
怎样
Well?
什么也没说
Not a word.
过来
Here.
你身上没装窃听器吧
You aren't wearing a wire or anything, are you?
没装窃听器 头儿
No. He's not wearing a wire, boss.
我检查过了
I already checked him.
正因为是你查的 我才要再检查一遍
Well, that's why I'm checking again, 'cause you did it.
说得好 头儿
That's a good one, boss.
我真的很抱歉 福格尔先生
I'm truly sorry, Mr. Fogle.
你知道吗
Oh. You know what?
别自责
Don't be.
这其实我的错 真的
I mean, it's my fault, really.
和瘾君子合作 总有出事的一天
Work with addicts, shit is bound to fall on your head.
我 我现在好难受
I'm -- I'm hurting awful bad.
他被抓了 我的卡车被扣押了
He gets arrested, my truck gets confiscated,
他还惦记着他的小药片
and he still wants his little pill.
您要是想 我现在就给您弄点好东西回来
I'll go get you something real nice right now if you want.
我听说鲁斯·克兰刚买♥♥了台超薄电视
I heard Ruth Crane just got herself a flat-screen.
赢了 就给你一颗
You win, you get a pill.
输了 我会在你棺材里留一颗
You lose... well, I'll put a pill on your casket for you.
对 不玩不给吃
Yeah, make them sing for their supper.
住口 沃利
Shut up, Wally.
没其他选择了吗
Ain't there something else?
来吧 扣下扳机而已
Come on. One pull.
再来一枪
One more.
你没听错
You heard me.
再扣一下
Pull it again.
俄式轮盘不是这么玩的
That ain't how Russian roulette works.
你玩的不是俄式轮盘 蠢货
You're not playing Russian roulette, dumb shit.
你玩的是哈伦轮盘
You're playing Harlan roulette.
别这样 福格尔先生
Come on, Mr. Fogle.
怎么 你想玩
What? You want to play?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我听到你说"别这样 福格尔先生"
I heard you say, "Oh, come on, Mr. Fogle!"
听上去好像你想来玩玩
It sounded like what you wanted is you wanted to have the gun
如果你想的话请自便
cause you can if you want.
-不 不要 -J.T. 给他
- No. No, sir. - J.T., give it.
J.T. 给他
J.T., give it.
等等 还是你自己玩吧 J.T.
No, second thought, you keep it, J.T.
被抓到的人是你
You're the one that got arrested.
我已经玩过一次了
I already went once.
再来一次 机会很渺茫
I go again, odds ain't good.
拜托
Come on, now.
机会也没那么渺茫嘛
They're not that bad.
1/5的几率
1 in 5.
就以你嗑药的这种剂量
I mean, in your condition with all the oxy you do,
你也没几年好活了
you wouldn't live a few more years anyway.
要么这样
Tell you what I'll do.
你再玩一次 我就给你一整瓶
You pull that trigger again, I'll give you this whole bottle.
你们俩可以平分
You two can share it.
开始吧
Go.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他尿裤子了
He wet himself!
嘭
Oh! Boom!
没错 小子
That's right, boy!
我真以为我会让你
You actually thought I was gonna
在我的办公室里自杀
let you kill yourself in my office?
求您了 福格尔先生
Please, Mr. Fogle.
求您了 福格尔先生
Please, Mr. Fogle.
小子 或许今天是你的幸运日
Maybe it's just your lucky day, son.
或许不是
Or maybe not.
你们俩去把尸体处理了
You two dump the body
然后把这里打扫干净
And clean up this mess.
我从没见过别人被那样射杀
Well, I never seen a man shot like that before.
虽然听过很多
I heard about it plenty.
但从未见过
Never seen it.
血比我想象中多多了
You know, he bled a whole lot more than I thought he would.
你见福格尔杀过几个人
How many people you seen Fogle kill?
挖你的洞 梅瑟
Just dig the whole, Messer.
莱豪斯让我把这个交给你
Mr. Limehouse asked we give this to you.
在我看来 你们把这些东西带走
Oh, now, the way I see it, you boys are doing me a favor
就算是在帮我忙了
by taking all this off my hands.
莱豪斯不喜欢欠别人
Mr. Limehouse doesn't like to be in anyone's debt.
代我向他问好
You give him my regards.
你还想拒绝那黑鬼给你的钱
You was gonna turn down that coon's money?
这里不过5,000美金
There can't be more than $5,000 in here.
分成四份 你以为你就能退休了
Split four ways, you think you can retire on that?
如果我们真烧了那些大♥麻♥
That's more than what we would have had
能拿到的比这还少
if we'd have burned the pot like you wanted.
你怎么知道我想烧 鬼机灵
Why do you think I wanted it, Devil?
莱豪斯知道我们手上有货
Limehouse knew we had that pot.
要是他知道 肯定还有其他人知道
And if he did, you can bet plenty of other people did, too.
如果警♥察♥来了 你是不是
Now, what if a cop came by
为了赚一千美金让大家都去蹲号♥子
you want we should all go to jail so that you can make $1,000.
你觉得那才是精明的生意吗
You think that sounds like smart business?
这是你的
This is your score.
你去帮他们装货
You help them load that weed.
快去
Right now.
你最好快去 小子
You better go, boy.
走吧
Go on.
来这就为了赚钱 和我们一样
Just here to make money-- same as the rest of us.
你觉得我不想让大伙赚钱吗 阿尔洛
Oh, you think I don't have plans to get this crew paid, Arlo?
就算你想 我也没听说过
If you do, I sure as hell haven't heard them.
你连约翰在哪都不告诉我们
You haven't even told us where the hell Johnny is.
除非我漏听了
Unless I missed something.
我的父亲
You know, my father,
总认为自己是个哈伦罪犯
he considered himself a Harlan criminal...
但事实上 他只是个法兰克福和迈阿密
But, in fact, he became nothing more than a middleman
罪犯边缘区里的一个小人物
lining the coffers of the folks in Frankfort and Miami.
艾娃 能进来一下吗 亲爱的
Ava, could you come in here for a minute, please, darling?
最终 这个组织要了他的命
And, in the end, this association cost him his life,
但我们不能重蹈覆辙
but we will not make that mistake.
我们不能与圈外人合作
We will not work with outsiders.
我们要保护哈伦
We will protect Harlan.
我们要把每次犯罪控制在可控范围之内
We will control every aspect of crime within its boundaries...
保安 贩毒 抢劫 赌博
protection, pills, robbing and gambling.
我们必须谨小慎微 不留痕迹
We will be meticulous, and we will be clean.
不能再冲动犯罪 不能再判断错误
No more smash-and-grabs and no more bad decisions.
至于那些妓♥女♥们
Now, as to the whores, well,
我父亲曾是鸡头 并管理得很好
my father ran them, and he ran them well.
但我们不做 不仅仅是因为艾娃的反对
We will not -- not just because of Ava's objections,
而且这段时期很艰难
but because these are rock-hard times for the working man,
他们只想得到毒品而已
and he's just trying to stay level to get his pills.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表