剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
虽然利率不高
Albeit low,
你懂的 时局不太景气
of course, things being as they are.
我们也没办法
Not much we can do about that.
我只在乎一位政♥府♥官员
Only thing I'm interested in is a particular lawman.
你恐怕得说得更详细点儿
I think you're gonna need to be a little more specific.
别这样
Don't do that.
什么
Excuse me?
你听得很明白
You heard me.
你心里清楚我想说的那个人
Now, you know the tin star I came here to discuss
就是治安官纳皮尔
is Sheriff Napier.
好吧
Okay.
恕我直言 我敢肯定
Now, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and presume that
这位治安官的背后有人指使
there's someone behind the man with the badge.
而且我猜想此人名叫罗伯特·夸尔斯
And I'm guessing that man is named Robert Quarles.
看来你都不用来找我了
Sound like you didn't even need to come to me.
你知道这事多久了
How long have you known about this?
没多久
Not very long.
但你在今天之前也没问起过
But you didn't ask me about it till just now.
你还知道些什么
Well, what else do you know?
只知道你没有办法
Just that you ain't got the means
也没有力量去对抗夸尔斯的新盟友
or the muscle to beat Quarles' newfound alliance.
我以后不会傻傻地开车来
I-I'm not gonna waste any more gas coming up here
听一些老掉牙的情报
for parceled-out information.
所以从今天起
So, from now on,
你一知道些什么就要立马告诉我
when you know something, I know something.
否则我就会关闭我的账户
Or else I'm gonna close my account,
而面对你的将是一个
and you're gonna have to deal with a very,
非常不好惹的客户
very disgruntled customer.
你觉得怎么样
Well, what do you think?
我是不是应该买♥♥两匹
Should I get two of them?
那意味着要处理两倍的马屎
That's twice the horseshit you gotta shovel.
听你的 头儿
It's your call, Chief.
我不太懂马
I don't know much about horses.
海勒探员
Agent Heller?
长官
Sir.
看到吉文斯了吗
Seen Givens?
你不是警告他别来了吗
Didn't you warn him off?
见到他记得打我电♥话♥
If you see him, call.
如果他进入30米范围内 制止他
If he gets within 100 feet, stop him.
我去北门守着
I'll be at the north gate.
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
不如你去找点有用的活儿干
Why don't you go make yourself useful or something?
去弄根胡萝卜来
Find a carrot.
上哪儿
Where?
我哪知道 问别人去
I don't know. Go ask around.
明白
Sure.
我知道 他没什么赢的可能
Yeah, I know, he's a rag to win,
但他在四分之一的比赛中都斩获第四
but he showed in the fourth a quarter of the runs.
没错
That's right.
喂 穿绿靴子的
Hey, green boots.
什么事
Yeah?
想赚点外快吗
Wanna make a few extra bucks?
要我♥干♥嘛
For what?
传个消息
Just deliver a message.
什么叫会有麻烦
What do you mean there's a problem?
怎样的麻烦
What kind of problem?
和你买♥♥下的马有关
It has something to do with the horse you bought.
你应该去马棚和经理谈谈
You should go see the manager over in the round barn.
对 就在前面
Yeah, just straight ahead.
你穿的是什么
What is that?
是华达呢料吗
Is that gabardine?
是鲨鱼皮 价值三千美金
This is sharkskin... $3,000.
迪尔伯恩的密歇根大道 盖洛的店
Dearborn, Michigan Avenue... Gallo's.
你想要他们的电♥话♥吗
You want their number?
我会给你的
I'll give it to you.
他们见血了吗
They get blood out?
你知道我爸爸是谁吗
You know who my father is?
希欧多尔·托尼 底特律一霸
Theodore Tonin, Detroit badman.
如果你敢动我一根汗毛
Then you know what he'll do to you
你知道他会怎么做的
if you do anything to me.
萨米
Sammy.
是"打扮起来 加入派对"
It's "Dress the part, be the part."
不是"打扮起来 躲在老爸身后"
It ain't "Dress the part, hide behind your daddy."
如果你想要杀我就赶紧动手
If you're gonna kill me, just... just get it over with now.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
我才不会求你
I ain't gonna beg, all right?
告诉夸尔斯我没求你
Tell Quarles I didn't beg.
你以为是夸尔斯叫我来的
You think Quarles sent me?
还能有谁
Who else?
你是第二个怀疑我做非法勾当的混♥蛋♥
You know, you're the second asshole who's accused me of being dirty.
-等等 -不 你别插嘴
- Wait a second. - No, you wait a second.
我印象中
Now, I was under the impression
是你给他提供资金
you were bankrolling him.
为什么你会资助一个
Why would you bankroll someone
你认为想杀你的人呢
if you think they wanted you dead?
等一下 等等
Wait a minute. Wait.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是联邦法警的警官
I'm a deputy, United States marshal.
你想怎样
What do you want?
真可笑
It's funny.
我印象中
I was under the impression
以为还要给你床上放个马头呢
I might have to put a horse's head in your bed.
现在我开始觉得
Now I'm starting to think
咱们俩目标是一致的
you and I want the same thing.
所以你不会杀我了吧
So, you ain't gonna kill me, then.
萨米 如果我想杀你
Sammy, if I was gonna kill you,
你连转身的机会都没有
you never would've turned around.
警官
Deputy.
你是在重新考虑我的报价吗
Does this mean you've reconsidered my offer?
你听说过有个钢琴老师
Did you know there's a piano teacher
租了街上那个两家合住的顶层吗
renting the top floor of the two-family up the block?
换成一个五弦琴老师
Huh. Wouldn't a banjo teacher be
是不是更合适
a little more appropriate?
我的答案是 没有听说过
To answer your question, no,
我还没空来了解邻居
I have not gotten to know my neighbors as of yet.
那你听好我的话
You'll just have to take my word for it, then.
离我们这儿大概54米远的地方
There are piano lessons going on about 178 feet from
有个钢琴班
where we are standing... give or take.
这我没听说过
I didn't know that.
我也一点儿都不关心
Nor do I give a shit.
感觉就跟吹♥箫♥的人一个样
More of a wind-instrument man, I reckon.
总之 联邦政♥府♥对学校附近
Anyway, federal government isn't too crazy
出现的毒品不是很感冒
about the idea of distribution of drugs near a schoolhouse.
我们有权利没收
Gives us the power to seize
疑似此用的财物
property even suspected of such use.
鉴于你因毒品被捕的历史
With your history of drug arrests,
说服法官应该不会太难
the judge wasn't too hard to convince.
告诉我那是驱逐令
Tell me that's an eviction notice.
简单来说 是的
For simplicity's sake, sure.
就叫它驱逐令吧
Let's call it that.
24小时后 那个大楼里
24 hours from now, anything left
留下的任何东西 都属于联邦法警
in that building belongs to the marshals service.
所以
So, uh...
你就打算这么回应我的邀请
This is how you're gonna do it?
目前是的
For now.
温 温
Wynn. Wynn.
闭嘴 别废话
Sh... shut up. Just shut up.
我要你清理掉一切
I want you to clear everything out of here
然后找个新地方 重新开店
and find a new place for us to set up shop.
什么
What?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表