剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
关于你老妈的钱
The truth about your mama's money.
我妈的什么钱
Mama's... mama's money?
你比任何人都清楚
But you... you know better than anyone tha...
所有的钱 包括黑煤矿的
that... all that... the black pike money...
迪克 迪克
Oh, Dick, Dick.
都会汇入道尔家族后代的信托基金里
It went into trust for Doyle's boys.
我说的不是这个钱
That ain't the money I'm talking about.
我说的是这些年
I'm talking about everything
她从他们身上搜刮来的钱
she squirreled away all them years.
你得告诉我如何才能搞到手
You're gonna tell me how to get my hands on it.
我不能
I-I can't.
博伊德 等一下
Boyd, wait, wait.
你误会了
You don't understand.
我是要说我实在没办法
I'm just saying that I can't... can't...
告诉你怎么弄到钱
can't tell you how to get your hands on it
因为他只会把钱给我一个人
because I'm the only one he will give it to.
只有我一个人
I'm the only one.
即使我跟那男的说"把钱给他
Even if I... even if I told him, "Hey, give it to him.
博伊德是我朋友"之类的话
Boyd is my friend," Or whatever,
他也绝对不会把钱给别人的
he will n-never ever give it to someone else.
那男的是谁
Who is he?
你听说过艾尔斯汀·莱姆豪斯吗
Have you heard of Ellstin Limehouse?
-听说过 -他就一个伪贵族
- Yeah, I heard of him. - Nobles hollow. Okay.
欠着我妈人情
He owed mama some kind of debt, okay?
这就是为什么
And that's why she...
她知道他可以妥善保管她的钱
she knew that he was gonna keep her money safe.
现在 听着 博伊德
And now, listen, Boyd.
我只能告诉你
I'm just telling you
我是人在钱在 人亡钱殁 明白吗
that money dies right here with me, okay?
我只是
I'm just...
你几点的航♥班♥
What time is your flight?
几点都成
Any time I want.
他们派了架私人飞机给我
They flew me down on the service jet.
瞧瞧你啊
Look at you.
想去迈阿密吗
Want to go to Miami?
他们就任由你那么用飞机吗
They just let you use the jet like that, huh?
弄得你跟个摇滚巨星似的
Like you're some kind of rock star?
我每周末都飞去巴黎
I take it to Paris every weekend.
我曾经从巴黎运过一次犯人
You know, I transported prisoners from Paris once.
那边咖啡挺不错的
They had some really good coffee.
就是太少了
But it was so little,
我不知道我是可以再坐会
I didn't know if I could hang out
还是该赶紧走
or if I was supposed to leave.
搞得我很是尴尬
Felt a little uncomfortable.
我很怀念迈阿密 雷兰
I miss Miami, Raylan.
我想念丹
I miss Dan.
是吗
Yeah?
他是我遇到过的最好长官
He was the best chief I ever had.
阿尔特也挺好的
Art seems good.
对
Yeah.
阿尔特救过我一命
Art saved my life.
怎么救的
How?
告诉过你我来自哈兰县吗
Ever tell you I'm from Harlan county?
没有
No.
你尽管放宽心
You got nothing to worry about.
你感觉怎样
How you feeling?
我很好
I'm fine.
我又不是第一次开枪杀人
It's not like he's my first.
确实
No.
他是你第一次之后的第一次
He's your first since your first.
你说话跟那个心理医生一模一样
You sound like that psychologist
上回不得已被叫去谈心
I had to speak to the last time.
你跟医生说了什么
What did you tell him?
我告诉那个女人我感觉无比轻松
I told her what I felt was a tremendous relief.
我刚听说了
I just heard.
真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我只是想确认下你没事
I just want to make sure you're okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我该留下吗
Should I stay?
还是我先回家 还是
Or meet me at home, or...
不 你要是不介意 就留下吧
No, if you don't mind, stay.
那我留下
I'll stay.
想坐坐吗
You want to sit?
要不要给你拿点吃的
Can I get you anything?
不用 我没事
No, I'm okay.
稍微等我一下
Just give me a minute.
就一小会儿
It'll be one sec.
好 我会给你打回去的
Yeah, I'll call you back.
你有没有从阿内特助理那儿听到什么
Hey, did you ever hear from Arnett's assistant?
伊薇特吗
Uh, Yvette?
对
Yeah.
那晚之后她还联♥系♥过你吗
You ever heard from her since that night?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
刚刚是法戈警局的电♥话♥
That was FPD.
他们说
They said all the carpet
阿内特办公室的地毯都被拿走了
had been pulled out of Arnett's office
而且底下的水泥地都被漂白过
and the concrete underneath had been bleached.
情况看来不妙
That's never good.
值得明早过去看看
Might be worth a trip down there tomorrow morning.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
当然
Sure.
我为什么会不好呢
Why wouldn't I be?
咱俩没事吧
We good?
你的报告交了吗
You file your report?
那我挺好的 你看着也挺精神
Then, yeah, you're sprung.
见到你真高兴
It's good to see you.
你多保重
Take care of yourself.
你也是
You, too.
宝贝
Baby.
你的脸怎么啦
What happened to your face?
我的掌上明珠 我的公主
The apple of my eye, the rose of my Sharon.
你还能更漂亮点吗
Is it possible that you could be more beautiful?
你的脸到底怎么了
Will you tell me what happened to your face?
我跟其他人处得不太好
I didn't play well with others.
接近迪基比我想象的困难一点
It was a little harder to get to Dickie than I thought.
但你还是搞定他了吧
But you did get to him?
搞定了
I did.
他告诉你他老妈把钱放哪儿了吗
And, uh, he told you where his mama kept her money?
告诉我了
He did.
可你并没拉着我在停车场翩翩起舞
Fact you're not dancing me around this parking lot
这让我觉得后面还有个"但是"
makes me think there's a "but" coming.
但是
But...
想拿到钱还得费点功夫
Getting at it's gonna take some doing.
为什么 钱在哪儿
Why? Where is it?
在莱姆豪斯那儿
It's with Limehouse.
本纳德
Bernard,
过去你值班时如果睡着
you know the army used to hang men
军队会把你吊起来的
who fell asleep on watch.
知道了 莱姆豪斯先生
Y-y-yes, sir, Mr. Limehouse.
现在对我们来说是非常时期
These dangerous times for us,
警♥察♥在我们周围晃悠
with the law sniffing around us,
克劳德那小子又刚出狱
that Crowder boy fresh out of jail...
我们要加倍警惕才行
now more than ever, we need to stay vigilant,
首先就是日夜监守我们进出山洞
starting with the man on night watch over the one bridge
必经的那一座桥
we got going in and out of our holler.
你不会不同意吧
Wouldn't you agree?
我同意 先生
Yes, sir.
本纳德 你听过我和你♥爸♥
Bernard, did you ever hear me argue with your dad
对于如何最好地训练狗的争论吗
about the best way to train a dog?
有段时间 我觉得
There was a time I thought that,
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表