剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
? On this lonely road ?
? trying to make it home ?
? doing it by my lonesome ?
? pissed off, who wants some? ?
? I'm fighting for my soul ?
? God get at your boy ?
? you try to bogard ?
? fall back, I go hard ?
? on this lonely road ?
? trying to make it home ?
? doing it by my lonesome ?
? pissed off, who wants some? ?
? I see them long, hard times to come ?
《火线警探》前情提要
Previously on "Justified"...
你说实话我才能饶你一命
The only thing that's gonna save you right now is the truth.
一五一十告诉我你老娘的钱怎么了
The truth about your mama's money.
听说过艾斯汀·莱豪斯没
Have you heard of Ellstin Limehouse?
他只肯把钱交给我
I'm the only one he will give it to.
杀了我 钱也没了
That money dies right here with me.
博伊德让你们烧掉大♥麻♥
Boyd instructed that you burn the weed.
-不烧 -这是博伊德的指示
- We ain't burning it. - Those were Boyd's orders.
韦德·梅瑟
Wade Messer.
手放在我能看见的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
你最近怎么样
So, how you been keeping yourself?
还不错
Oh, pretty good.
我当法警了
Joined the marshals service.
法警
Marshals service, huh?
真是出乎意料啊
Boy, I'd have never guessed that.
就这个
Right there.
谁敢说这不是本垒打
Nobody gonna tell me that wasn't no base hit.
大驾光临有何贵干
To what do I owe the pleasure?
古特森法警有话问你
Deputy Gutterson has some questions for you.
如果我没记错的话 你上次说
As I recall, last time we met, you told me next
我们以后不用再谈了
conversation we had wasn't gonna be a conversation.
谈话内容不同
This is a different conversation.
艾米特 你这里经营的不错
You had a good thing going here, Emmitt.
但你错失良机了
But you let go of the rope.
想起我来了吗
You know me now?
想起来了
Yeah.
每根烤出来风味都不同 那些烤得好的
Sometime it come out better than others, but when it do,
又甜又香 用烟熏地鲜嫩多汁
boy, it is a sweet, spicy, smoky, juicy,
让我说它就是舌尖上的天堂
tender piece of heaven, I do say so myself.
但是我知道 你深更半夜一个人
And despite all that, I know it ain't good enough for you to
大老远来这 一定不是为了吃我的烤肉
come all the way out here alone this time of night to have some.
这都被你看出来了
I'm afraid you figured me out.
我不是来吃烤肉的
I ain't here for the barbecue.
不管为什么而来 见到你真好 伊娃
Yeah, well, whatever reason, it's, it's nice to see you, Ava.
我也是 莱豪斯先生
And you, Mr. Limehouse.
你气色不错
Well, you looking well.
比上次见面时候好多了
Better than the last time we saw each other, anyway.
可不是吗
You can bet that.
我没记错的话
Though you do seem to be
你是那边肩膀一直有伤
favoring that shoulder, if I'm not mistaken.
没错
You're not.
要你觉得那伤
But it ain't because of
跟我的前夫鲍曼有关 那可就错了
anything Bowman did if that's what you're thinking.
当然不是
Oh, no. No.
他的事我听说了
I heard what happened to your husband.
报纸上说你在餐桌上开的枪【大钊这个我觉得不对 但是前情我不知道 你看一下吧】
Yeah, the paper said you done it at the dinner table.
可惜了那晚上做的火鸡了
Shame of it was wasting all that ham.
要是你因此被迫离开这里
I was thinking the shame of it was I wouldn't be seeing you
那才是真的可惜
around here anymore.
真贴心
Well, that's sweet.
姑娘 这可是实话
That, young lady, here, is the truth.
你找到新男朋友了吗
So, you got yourself a new boyfriend yet?
有意思
Funny.
我就是为这事儿来的
That's, uh, actually why I'm here.
你俩应该见个面
I think you should meet.
那老黑要是敢乱动一下就把他们全撂倒
That black bastard even twitches, we gonna mow them all down.
艾斯汀·莱豪斯
Ellstin Limehouse.
博伊德·克劳德
Boyd Crowder.
你俩好好谈
You boys play nice.
是这样的 我父亲 我爷爷
You know, uh, my father and then, you know, like his father
我们家祖祖辈辈
before him and so on,
都一直派人持枪把守这座桥
they, they always kept armed guard on this bridge at all times.
在他们那个年代 这算是防患于未然
Back then, it was a necessary precaution.
现在倒是不用了
I mean, not so much anymore.
虽然现在还有人想伤害我的同胞
Though, there are still those who wish my people harm and
还有人主张
those who advocate for the
恢复白人霸权
restoration of white supremacy in the land.
你能相信吗
You believe that?
我不是来讨论种族观念的
I-I didn't come all the way out here to discuss ideology.
那你最好告诉我你是来讨论什么的
I think maybe you best tell me what you did come here to discuss.
我听说你手里
Well, it has come to my attention that you are
有老马格斯·贝内特的东西
in possession of something that belonged to Mags Bennett.
就算那是真的 你觉得以我的性格
Now, if that were true, what you know of me, you think I'd be
我会跟你扯别人的闲事吗
telling you other people's business?
活人的事当然不会说
Oh. Not the living. No.
但马格斯已经不在人世了
But poor Mags is now on the other side.
有些约定是要带进坟墓的 克劳德先生
Yeah, well, some agreements transcend the grave, Mr. Crowder.
那是你跟马格斯间的约定
Well, that's an agreement that you made with Mags,
但你因为她儿子迪基而继续履行约定
but you continue to honor it because of her son, Dickie.
现在我看 如果迪基陪他老子去见上帝
Now, it seems to me that if Dickie were to join Mags in the afterlife,
那笔钱就无主了
that there would be no person for that money to go to
除非咱俩把它收入囊中
-- except maybe you and me.
你这么说我很失望 克劳德先生
I'm disappointed to hear you say that, Mr. Crowder.
我还以为你来
I was hoping that maybe
是想讨论其他问题
you'd come here to discuss other business.
代我向阿尔洛·吉文斯问个好
Could you give my regards to Arlo Givens?
我上次和他相见 也在这座桥上
I believe last time I saw him was on this very bridge.
晚安
Night.
权当满足我的好奇心 你能不能告诉我
Uh, to satiate my curiosity, would you mind
你一开始觉得我是为了什么而来
telling me what other business you think we might have to discuss?
我以为你需要帮助
You know, I was figuring maybe you need a little help with
来解决你的大♥麻♥问题
your, uh, weed problem.
阿尔洛 只是因为你上年纪了
Arlo, just 'cause you're an old man,
我才不打你
the only reason you're not getting one of these.
下次艾娃让你们干什么
Next time Ava gives you an order,
比如说"烧掉大♥麻♥" 你们就干什么
like "burn the weed," You follow it.
走吧
Let's go.
火线警探
有两个水槽
It's got two sinks.
我听说了
I-I heard about that.
双碗槽
Double-bowl vanity.
-他们就这么叫 -真时髦
- That's what they called it. - That's fancy.
你想想 两个独♥立♥盥洗室
Figure that, separate commode area...
我们至少能多同居三四年
could add three, four years onto our relationship.
吉文斯
Givens.
嘿 雷兰
Hey, Raylan.
-是汤姆·卑尔根 -你叫它"盥洗室"吗
- It's Tom Bergen. - You just said "Commode," didn't you?
总比叫茅厕好听
I thought it sounded better than "Crapper."
-你现在有事吗 -没事
- You doing anything right now? - No. Nothing.
有人见到韦恩·梅瑟了
Wayne Messer's been spotted.
我们设了路障
We're setting up a road block.
我把地点给你
I can give you the location.
好 发短♥信♥给我
Yeah. Just text it to me.
我一个小时之内到
Um, I can be there in an hour.
你不能去看♥房♥♥子了吧
You're not gonna see the house, are you?
现在不行
Not immediately.
好吧
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不用道歉
You don't have to apologize.
这是你的工作 你忙去吧
It's your job. Go do your job.
这伙人干过几票持枪抢劫
You like these guys for how many armed robberies?
据我们所知大约十二起吧
We're looking after, like, 12.
听起来不像韦恩·梅瑟
Doesn't sound like Wade Messer.
把你吊在树上用球棒打的人干不出这事吗
Guy that strung you up in a tree and tried to hit you with a bat?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表