剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
妞儿们爱死它们了
The broads love them.
你养他们做什么 抱在怀里抚摸吗
What do you do with them? You pet them?
抚摸吗 怎么可能
Pet them? You can't pet them.
它们不是宠物 我也不遛它们
I don't pet them. I don't walk them.
我只是把食物丢进去
I just... I throw food in there,
然后由着他们去吧
and I leave them alone.
我一直
I just...
搞不懂怎么把爬行动物当宠物养
never understood that whole pet-reptile thing.
以防我们确实要转移你
Might be better for you to pack a bag,
鲍威先生 你最好收拾好行李
Mr. Powe, in case we do have to move you.
好的
Yeah, all right.
你喂它们吃什么 老鼠吗
What do you feed them? Mice?
老实告诉你
I'll tell you the truth.
我也不知道该喂他们什么
I don't know what to feed them.
不管我放什么东西进去 他们都不吃
Everything I put in there, they don't eat.
他们就那样死了
They just die.
我最后拿它们喂蛇
I end up feeding them to the snake.
尼可拉斯真是不幸
You know, it's a real shame about Nichols.
我一直挺喜欢他的
I always liked him.
他对我挺不错的
He was very decent to me.
一直对我尊重有加
Always treated me with respect.
我告诉你吧 局长
You know, I'll tell you, chiefy,
你要是抓到凶手
you catch up with this guy,
在把他关进监狱之前
you ought to give me a call
你得先给我打个电♥话♥
before you bring him in, you know?
尼可拉斯不能白死了
Nichols deserves some payback.
-鲍威先生 -我告诉你
- Mr. Powe... - hey, hey, you know what?
叫我沃尔特 好吗
Call me Walt, all right?
"特里"这名字怎么了
What happened to "Terry"?
有谁会偷听到吗
Who's gonna overhear?
鲍威先生
Mr. Powe,
希望你别向一位宣誓要践行法律的官员
I hope you're not informing a sworn officer of the law
透露你想犯重罪的意图
of your intention to commit a major felony.
哪里 你就当是开了个玩笑吧
Nah. I mean, look, call it a joke if you want, you know?
我只是想说
All I'm saying is
无论是谁这样对待尼可拉斯
that whoever did this to Nichols
都要付出代价
needs to pay for it.
仅此而已
That's all.
兄弟们介意我练一会儿吗
Uh, you boys mind if I work in a set?
他故意的 想抢你风头
He meant to do this, lay you off
我想我可能需要加点码
Well, I think I might need a spot.
给你吧 蠢货
Here you go, fool.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
我肯定是走错了
I... I must have the wrong room.
不 你没走错 亲爱的
Oh, no. You're wrong, honey.
这绝对是你该来的地方
This is definitely where you belong.
放开我的胳膊 否则我喊经理了
Let go of my arm, or I'll call the manager.
别这样嘛 宝贝
Oh, hey, now, honey.
开始没给你留下好印象 我向你道歉
I apologize if we got off the wrong foot.
何不进来坐坐
Why don't you come inside?
我们从冰箱里拿点喝的小酌一番
We'll grab a couple of those travel bottles in the minibar,
看我能否给你这漂亮的脸蛋上添一丝笑容
see if I can't put a smile on that pretty face.
呆子 这里是怎么一回事
Butchie, what the hell's going on, huh?
这男的是谁
Huh? And who is this guy?
亲爱的小冰箱在哪儿
Where the hell is the God damn ice machine?
我这就告诉你在哪呢
I'll show you where it is.
联邦法警
U.S. Marshal.
里面还有谁
Who else is inside?
你丫刚刚折断了我的手
You just broke my damn hand!
至少你给我脸上添了一丝微笑
Least you put a smile on my face.
里面还有什么人
Who else is inside?
呆在那里别动
Stay right there.
我开始怀疑你的计划了
I'm starting to doubt your plan.
他上钩了 不是吗
He came after you, didn't he?
乖乖地把我的皮包拿来
Be a doll and get me my purse.
该死的
Hell.
联邦法警
U.S. Marshals!
把门打开
Open the door!
雷兰吗
Raylan?
雷兰·吉文斯吗
Raylan Givens?
开门 乔·德拉亨特
Open the door, Joe.
那个女的是谁
Who's the girl?
助理局长
Assistant director...
顾达尔
Goodall.
顾达尔
Goodall.
好吧 她想怎样
Yeah, what's she want?
此刻我想的就是要你把门打开
Right now what I want is for you to open the door.
你没有授权令 否则你早拿出来了
I guess if you had a warrant, you'd have said so already.
什么狗屁助理局长
What kind of half-assed assistant director
连一个授权令都搞不到
doesn't have the juice to get herself a warrant?
你说对了
You know, you're right.
我没有授权令
I don't have a warrant.
那你想知道我有什么能耐吗
You want to talk about juice, though?
我能把你老爹转去单独监禁
I have the juice to get your daddy put in solitary,
每顿饭都通过门上的小缝给他送进去
fed all his meals through a slot in the door.
我还能踹开门
I have the juice to kick open this door
然后把你的手夹在门缝里
and make you put your hand in there
再把门一脚关上
while I kick it closed again,
周而复始 直到你说出
and I'm gonna do that over and over again until you tell me
你的哪个手下杀了一个警长
which one of your guys murdered a deputy marshal.
要是你还不交代 我可就来阴的了
And if you still don't, then I'm gonna get mean.
这些小子又捅什么篓子了
Whichever of my guys did what?
怎么了 雷兰
What's going on, Raylan?
你确定吗
You're sure?
好的 没事 我会搞定的
Yeah. No, I'll take care of it.
没什么事吧
Everything all right?
确实有事
Actually, no.
小乔在肯塔基州这里呢
Little Joe's here in Kentucky.
我们认为他的人可能正赶过来呢
We think some of his guys might be on the way over here.
那你什么意思
What does that mean?
就是说咱俩得离开这里
That means we have to get out of here,
所以赶紧拿上你的行李
so get your bag.
我真得一直这样躺着吗
So, I really got to stay down here the whole time?
是的 不好意思啦
Yeah. Sorry.
协议如此
Protocol.
这协议还说了让你开我的车吗
Same protocol that says you got to take my car?
如果你的车被动了手脚
If your vehicle had been compromised,
他们在车上按了追踪装置之类的
if they had installed a tracking device on it or something,
他们早就赶去你住的地方了
they would have already been at your address,
因此你的车是安全的
which would mean they wouldn't need to track your car.
有点道理
Makes sense.
听着 也许你不想从一个
Look, this is probably not the thing you want to hear
负责保护你的人口中听到这样的话
from the guy that's supposed to be protecting your life,
但我确实不知道安全屋在哪
but I really have no idea where that safe house is.
你不介意我用一下导航系统吧
Do you mind if I use your navigation system?
随你便吧
Knock yourself out.
你觉得他们又会把我安置到别的地方吗
Hey, you think they're gonna, like, relocate me again?
跟你说 如果这回真这样
Tell you, if they do, this time,
我得花点心思好好选个名字
I got to spend more time picking my name.
"特里"这名字跟个笑话似的
That "Terry" was like a joke.
就像某部电影里面加入证人保护计划的
You know, like that movie with the guy and his wife.
那个男人和他老婆
They get their Witsec names,
他老婆叫他"特里"
and the wife says, "Terry,"
然后法警或随便什么人说"不"
And the marshal or whatever, he says, "No, no.“
"那是你的名字"
"That's your name."
我还可以找个新工作
Tell you, I can use a new gig, too.
你觉得他们会让我
You think they would, like,
去酒吧之类的地方工作吗
let me work in a bar or something?
你知道吗
You know what?
安全屋没有我想象的远
We're not as far away as I thought.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表