剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Wha... where are we going now?
去汽车旅馆
To the motel.
如果去不了
If I can't get up there,
你就得另想法子把钱弄到手
you're gonna find a way to get the goddamn money out.
怎么回事
What happened?
情况不妙 给我电♥话♥
No joy. Give me a phone.
你好 迪基 贝内特
Hello, Dickie Bennett.
你俩认识
You two know each other?
当然
Sure we do.
我俩都是哈兰郡人
We got family in Harlan.
我们认识所有贝内特家的人
We know all the Bennetts,
事实上 可不只是这小子
matter of fact, not just this sorry shit heap.
没必要这么激动 大块头
Ain't no reason to get all spun up there, tater tot.
给你的银行打电♥话♥
You call your banker.
让他把钱送出来
You tell him to bring that money some-place useful,
否则我就让你见识见识什么是真正的激动
or I will show you what it means to get "Spun up."
好
Okay.
好了
Here we go.
通了
It's ringing.
好的
Yeah, h...
喂
Yeah, hello?
我 我是莱豪斯先生
This is, uh, I'm a very special
一位非常特别的朋友兼客户
friend and client of Mr. Limehouse.
能不能让他听电♥话♥
If you would please put him on the phone right straightaway,
谢谢
thank you.
说什么
Say what?
不
No, that...
喂
Hello?
别担心
It's okay.
我再试试
I'm just gonna do something here.
你知道他会一直这么打的
You know he's just gonna keep on calling.
是的 给我
Yeah, give it here.
你开口前我得知道
Now, before you say a damn word,
你清楚在电♥话♥上什么能讲什么不能讲
I need to know you know how to talk on a telephone.
你知道我清楚的
You know that I do,
你也知道如果不是什么紧急的事
and you know I wouldn't be calling
我是不会打给你的
if it wasn't something needed done, okay?
我想你清楚现在的情况吧
I assume you are aware of the situation up here.
没错 我知道 我就想说 好的
Yes, I am aware, and let me just say, okay,
我也希望...
that I wish this... this... this...
我也希望有其他的解决方式
all this could be handled
但是没有 现在
in some other way, but since it can't, here's the thing.
我全指望你了 好吗
I am counting on you, okay?
我就靠这你良好的客户服务信誉
I'm counting on your sterling reputation for customer service,
再加上我们家与你们
not to mention our family's long
有着长久的互赢合作关系
and mutually beneficial history
希望你能遵守咱们两家的约定 好吗
to prevail upon you to honor the arrangement between us, okay?
就现状而言
And, given the current circumstances,
我需要你将
I'm gonna need you to bring the
包裹送到其他地方
package to some other location.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
瞧瞧 这不是撒旦大驾光临了吗
Well, if it ain't the Devil himself.
兄弟 你到底去哪了
Where the hell you been, brother?
就在附近
Been around.
附近
Around?
是的
Yeah.
怎么 我错过什么了吗
What? I miss something?
就你那份而已
Uh, just your share.
约翰尼盯得很紧
Johnny had his eyes on it,
但我还是有法儿对付他
but I was able to fend him off.
就这点
This it?
怎么 你以为是中大奖呢
What, you were expecting a prize at the bottom?
没 就是有点儿少
No, it's just a little light is all.
老鼠拉木箱 好戏在后头
Just watering seeds, son.
好戏在后头
Just watering seeds.
你一直都这么说 不是吗
Yeah, you been telling me that, haven't you?
你在抱怨些什么呀 撒旦
What the hell you so crotchety about, Devil?
没什么
Nothing.
我就想着我们到底
Just wondering if and when we're ever gonna actually
哪天才能大干一场
make a move on something worth moving on.
我跟你说了时机还不成熟
And I told you that time is coming.
但这件事儿可以先等等
But we're gonna have to put a pin in this for now
因为我觉得局子可能要来捣乱
cause I'm sensing a disturbance in the force.
博伊德
Boyd?
你好 雷兰
Hello, Raylan!
欢迎
Welcome!
你这儿装♥修♥得不错
I like what you've done with the place.
谢谢
Well, I-I appreciate that.
雷兰 有什么可以为你效力的吗
Uh, what can we do for you, Raylan?
我们有十七种不同的波旁酒
We have 17 different kinds of bourbon behind the bar.
第一瓶算我们请你的
We'll even give you the first one on the house.
有多少种水
How many kinds of water?
给他点自来水
Give him some tap.
阿尔洛在哪
And where's Arlo?
难道我会比你更清楚
Are you saying I know the whereabouts
你老爹在哪吗
of your daddy better than you do?
我是想说他怎么会放弃
Saying I can't see him passing up the chance
下午喝酒的大好机会
to drink off a weekday afternoon.
前列腺
Uh, prostate.
无论喝什么 尿尿的时候都会痛
It makes it hard for him to piss whatever he takes in.
人家都说
Well, you know what they say...
老人不好伺候
getting old ain't for pussies.
没错
Yeah.
你爹正垂垂终老
Your daddy's slipping into decrepitude.
比起原来的风光 现在真是可悲
Truly is sad, being the man that he once was.
他原来可是个人物
He was something.
对我妈却很苛刻
Hard on my mother, though.
无论喝不喝酒
He'd lay bruises on her when
都对她一顿暴打
he'd drink or when he didn't.
她决心离家那年
I was 10 the night she decided
我才十岁
she'd had enough.
开着辆车走了
Lit out, took a clutch with her
像是永远不会回来
like she wasn't coming back.
她去了诺贝尔谷
And did she go up to Nobles Holler?
听说是这样 白种女人常去那寻求庇护
Heard the stories... white women seeking shelter there,
因为白种男人没胆去那
men not daring to follow them in.
阿尔洛却不是
But not Arlo.
绝对不是
Oh, hell no.
他可不怕那些黑人
He wasn't scared of black folks.
天涯海角 他也要把她找回来
He was gonna chase her down and bring her back.
当然 他是借着酒劲儿
Course, he tied one on first
拖着我和他一起去的
and then come up and dragged me with.
这招对诺贝尔谷的伙计们管用吗
Oh, how did that sit with the good folks in Nobles Holler?
我们来到桥那边
We come up to the bridge.
阿尔洛开始大吼着找她
Arlo set to screaming for her.
正是此时
And that's when I met
我看见了艾斯汀·莱豪斯
Ellstin Limehouse.
他当时还是个年轻小伙 二十岁出头
Young man, then... 20, 22.
艾斯汀·莱豪斯冲上前去对着他张牙舞爪
Arlo reached back about as far as Nebraska to swing at him.
但莱豪斯对付他就像砍瓜切菜
Limehouse just felled him like a tree.
打得他遍体鳞伤
He beat him so bad,
我只得将他拖回车内载他回家
I had to drag him back to the car and drive him home.
看到老爸被打成那样
Well, that must have made quite an impression,
一定让你印象很深刻吧
seeing your daddy laid low like that.
但是
And yet,
我今天下午又去诺贝尔谷
I was up at Nobles Holler this afternoon.
莱豪斯一副不认识我的样子
Limehouse... no recollection of it whatsoever,
好像什么都没发生过一样
like it never happened.
或许
Uh, well, m-maybe
他就是耍耍你
he just found it interesting to
故意让你这么想
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表