剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
You tell him about tonight?
是的
Mm-hmm.
但是我不明白
But that's what I don't get.
如果弗莱彻在交货之前被抓了
If they catch Fletcher before he makes the drop,
你就拿不到钱了
you don't get the money.
我不再担心那个钱了
Well, I'm not so worried about the money anymore.
那你专门跑一趟干嘛
Then what'd you come all this way for?
我喜欢这的风景
I like the scenery.
通缉令上这就是弗莱彻·尼克斯吗
This is Fletcher Nix?
你没看过他的资料么
Didn't you look at his file?
没仔细看过
Not closely.
有问题吗
There a problem?
好 雷切尔
Okay, Rachel,
现在联♥系♥警局的值班警长
I want you to call the LPD shift captain.
确保他有我们所有信息
Make sure he has all our info.
蒂姆 你去跟特警队的队长做同样的事
Tim, you call the S.W.A.T. Team leader and do the same.
现在我们需要一张艾米特·阿内特的照片
Now, we're gonna need a photograph of Emmitt Arnett.
能比驾照上的更清晰点就更好了
Something better than a drivers license would be a big plus.
希望今晚能把阿内特和弗莱切都抓回来
Hopefully, we can get Arnett and Fletcher Nix together tonight,
一次搞定这案子
and it'll be one-stop shopping.
就这样吧
All right.
你不会给我派活了是吧
You ain't gonna let me do anything, are you?
你不能跑也不能开枪
Well, you can't run and you can't shoot.
你还能做什么
What good are you?
我可以坐在播音机前
Well, I can be the guy on the radio,
告诉大家该怎么做
telling people what to do.
那是我的饭碗 小混♥蛋♥
That's my job, asshole.
但 阿尔特
But, Art...
别想改变我的决定
Not changing my mind.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你还应该知道些事
There's something else you should know.
说吧
Okay.
蒂姆今早给我看了尼克斯的照片
Tim showed me a picture of Nix this morning,
但我还没看
but I didn't look at it.
就这事儿
Is that it?
后来我在阿内特的电梯里遇到过他
And then I ran into him later in the elevator at Arnett's,
但我没认出来
but I didn't recognize him.
因为你没看那照片
Because you didn't look at the picture.
没错
Mm-hmm.
因为你中枪了
'Cause you've been shot,
不能乱动
and you're off your game,
这就是为什么我让你待在桌子前了
which is why I told you to stay at your desk.
所以下次我再让你待在桌子前的时候
So the next time I tell you to stay at your desk...
我会乖乖听话的
I'm gonna stay at my desk.
谢谢合作
Thank you.
但今晚的事儿
But this thing tonight...
怎么了
Yes?
是不是进展的太顺利了些
It might have come too easy...
我从伊薇特得到些消息
the information I got from Yvette.
我都没费劲去打听
I didn't have to work hard for it.
今天你还干砸了什么事儿
Anything else you screwed up today?
我想不出来了
Not that I can think of.
回家去吧 雷兰 真的
Go home, Raylan, really.
我们能搞定的
We'll be fine.
你的厨具确实很好用啊 吉文斯先生
You sure do have some fine cookware, Mr. Givens.
大部分是海伦的
Most of it was Helen's.
还有些是她姐姐的
Some from her sister.
她们两个都喜欢做饭
They both liked to cook.
我也是
As do I.
艾娃
Ava?
在我们感谢你来为我们做饭的同时
While we appreciate you making this fine meal,
如果你能告诉我们博伊德说了什么
I think we would appreciate it even more
我想我们会更感谢你
if you told us what Boyd had to say.
对啊 你怎么不说话了
Yeah, why you stalling?
你说对了 撒旦
Well, you got me, Devil.
我是不说话了
I am stalling.
我只是想先给你们做些好吃的
I just wanted to get some good food in you
再转述你们博伊德的指令
before I relayed Boyd's orders.
博伊德的指示是让你们烧了大♥麻♥
Boyd instructed that you burn the weed.
搞什么
The hell?
那些大♥麻♥随便卖♥♥卖♥♥都值十万
That weed's worth 100 grand easy.
被抓的话同样价值20年的牢狱之灾
It's also worth 20 years any law enforcement happens by.
"飞飚"是我们最后的出路了
Hot Rod was our last outlet.
我们不能干坐着
We can't just sit on it and
祈祷着某个人
hope we run into someone
来找我们过手
who will take it off our hands.
我们是不会烧的
We ain't burning it.
那都是博伊德的命令
Those were Boyd's orders.
是啊 可他不在这里 不是吗
Yeah, well, Boyd's not here, is he?
撒旦 我能想象到
Devil, I can imagine it is hard
听从一个女人的命令有多么困难
taking orders from a woman.
可你不是
Only you're not.
你是在听博伊德的命令
You're taking orders from Boyd.
我只是传个话而已
I'm just passing it along.
现在 你可以选择
Now, the way I figure it is you got a choice.
第一条路 我们友好相处
We can play nice.
你听从博伊德的命令
You do what Boyd says,
而我继续做好吃的菜
and I keep making fine food.
我的炸鸡可是出名的好吃
My fried chicken is to die for.
另一条路呢
The other path?
你无视博伊德的命令
You ignore Boyd,
而我就会翻脸
and I get ornery.
那你打算怎么做呢
Well, what are you gonna do?
在食物里吐口水啊
Spit in our food.
听懂了吗
We clear?!
需要我把话说得再清楚点吗
I need to make my point any more emphatically?!
你没必要那么做的 艾娃
You didn't need to do that, Ava.
我当然得这么做 吉文斯先生
Of course I did, Mr. Givens.
不然我就不会这么做了
Otherwise I wouldn't have done it.
男 40多 正提着箱子走向凯雷德
Male, 40s, approaching the Escalade, holding a box.
是弗莱彻·尼克斯吗
Fletcher Nix?
不是
Negative.
不是 重复 不是弗莱彻·尼克斯
Not... repeat, not... Fletcher Nix.
你是不是要拿些什么来换这东西
You're supposed to give me something for this.
要不还是你进车里来
How about you get in the car
不然我就一枪打爆你脸
or I shoot you in the face.
司机有枪
Driver's got a gun.
收到 开始行动
All right, shut it down!
赶紧滚进车子里来
Get in the goddamn car.
把手举起来
Keep your hands in the air!
把手保持到我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them at all times!
下车
Get out of the car.
双手抱头
Put your hands on your head.
转过身去
Turn around.
跪下
Kneel down.
孩子取名该再考虑下"菲利克斯"
I've always thought "Felix" deserved a comeback.
菲利克斯 菲利克斯·吉文斯
Felix... Felix Givens.
迪士尼经典卡♥通♥里的一只猫
就像菲利克斯猫吗
Like Felix the cat.
对 但不是猫
Yeah, but without the cat.
就是菲利克斯
Just...Felix.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
也许吧
Uh, yeah, maybe.
也许吗
Maybe, huh?
雷兰 我很开心
Raylan, I think it's sweet that
你能关心取名这件事儿
you think you have a say in the name.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我还是了解你的
Well, I do know you,
我知道如果我在
and I know that if I spend
产房♥里超过五分钟
more than five minutes in labor,
大汗淋漓地嘶吼尖叫的话
sweating and screaming and all of that,
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表