剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
The whole thing was blown way out of proportion.
你在喝什么
What is that?
拜托 艾娃
Oh, come on, Ava.
搞毛啊
What the hell, woman?
你是想要点喝的来咽下这些药吧
You want something to chase 'em with?
我帮你倒杯水来
I'll get you a water back.
你瞧见没
You see this shit?
我还是装没看见好了
Believe I'm gonna sit this one out.
你不能用酒吃药
You're not supposed to drink on your meds.
我想昨晚我们已经达成了共识
I think we can both agree after last night...
你得吃药
you need your meds.
你听听 博伊德
Come on, Boyd.
她说的句句在理
Can't argue with her logic.
几杯小酒又无伤大雅
A few drinks ain't gonna hurt.
我没想到敝处还能迎来
Well, I didn't know we'd be entertaining
哈兰郊区最敬爱的长官们
a detachment of Harlan county's finest.
博伊德·克劳德
Boyd Crowder.
这里是你的地盘吗
I-is this your establishment?
其实呢 纳皮尔治安官
Well, actually, Sheriff Napier,
它归属于我堂弟约翰尼
it belongs to my cousin Johnny,
但无论如何您和警官们的光临
but you and your deputies are
都是我们无上的荣幸 穆尼
more than welcome nonetheless. Mooney.
有线报称这里有老虎机 博伊德
Got a tip on some illegal slot machines, Boyd.
我们来就是为了确认
Just came by to ensure that
你是否好好遵守了地方条例
you're in compliance with the local ordinance.
这么高危的任务
Well, a task so fraught with danger,
你确定你们带够弹♥药♥了吗
you think you boys brought enough firepower?
四处搜一搜 伙计们
Let's take a look, fellas.
快点
Come on.
尼克 听说你是贝内特家族
Well, Nick, I thought you were next in line
下一任警长的候选人
to be the chief of police in Bennett.
中间出什么岔子了
What happened to derail that occupational train?
纳皮尔是头儿 我按他说的做
Look, Napier's the man, and I do as he says.
我需要这份工作 博伊德
I need this job, Boyd.
再说 这里的待遇是最好的
Besides, I don't see anybody else paying any better.
后面逃生通道的门上锁了 博伊德
Fire door out the back is locked, Boyd.
这是严重违纪
That's a serious violation.
我是不是不应该问
Well, I suppose I know better than to ask
你♥他♥妈♥故意整我吗
if you are shitting me.
万一着火了怎么办
Well, what if there's a fire in here?
大家怎么逃生
How are people supposed to get out?
从前门走啊
Uh, through the front door.
这档事儿再加上老虎机
Well, between that and the video-poker machines,
似乎这里问题很严重啊
it looks like we got a real problem here.
好了 大家伙儿
All right, folks.
抱歉得请你们离开了
Gonna have to ask you to leave.
这间酒吧正式被查封
This place is officially closed.
快走
Let's move.
怎么回事 尼克
What's going on here, Nick?
我明白你有个需要特殊照顾的儿子
I know you got a son with special needs.
如果需要任何帮助
You need any help...
我不是来讨贿赂的
I ain't fishing for a bribe.
公事公办 仅此而已
It's just business, is all.
假如公事不太顺利
Well, if business gets slow,
你知道上哪儿找我
you know where to find me.
我们当然知道上哪儿找你 博伊德
Oh, we know where to find you, Boyd.
你最好谨记这点
You'd do well to remember that.
有咖啡吗
Coffee?
不用了
Scratch that.
雷兰·吉文斯?
Raylan Givens?
怎么了
Yeah?
你得跟我们走一趟
Need you to come with us.
为什么
What for?
走吧 法警先生
Let's go, Marshal.
古特森法警
Deputy Marshal Gutterson,
吉文斯法警有没有告诉你
did Deputy Givens tell you why
他为何要追查罗伯特·夸尔斯以及萨米·托尼
he was looking into Robert Quarles and Sammy Tonin?
我猜是因为他手上的一桩案子
I imagine it's 'cause he's working a case.
你"猜"吗
You "imagine?"
如果你在局里的朋友最终被停职了
Well, that'll be cold comfort for your friend in the bureau
你这话可算不上安慰
if she's suspended as a result.
你开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
我看上去像在看玩笑吗
Do I look like I'm kidding?
所搜集到的信息是为了追捕
The information provided was in pursuit
一名全国通缉犯
of a federal fugitive.
逃犯叫什么名字
This fugitive have a name?
安东尼·特纳
Anthony Turner.
安东尼·特纳吗
Anthony Turner?
安东尼·特纳
Anthony Turner.
安东尼·特纳
Anthony Turner.
当然了
Oh, of course.
安东尼·特纳
Anthony Turner.
特纳先生曾被判偷窃支票
Uh, Mr. Turner stole some checks
此案涉及萨米的堂弟
with an associate of Sammy's cousin.
这是1997年的事了吧
That was back in '97?
现在没有逮捕他的通缉令了吗
Is there not a warrant out for him?
说真的 局长 我看上去
Seriously, chief, do I look like
像是刚毕业的菜鸟吗
I just got out of the academy?
"六度关系"那一套
You know, the "Six degree of connection" crap
六度关系:两个陌生人之间最多通过六个人得到联♥系♥
在我这儿行不通 警官
doesn't fly with me, deputy.
有的时候
Well, sometimes that's the way
我们这儿就是这么办事的 巴克利探员
we have to do things around here, agent Barkley.
我们绝不放弃一条线索
We leave no stone left unturned.
如果你的探员们是一路跟踪萨米·托尼到这来
Now, if your agents are following Sammy Tonin on his travels here,
那你们要么就要指控他
then you're either building a case against him
要么就要保护他
or you're trying to protect him.
如果手头有案子的话 探员
If you got a case, agent,
为什么不让我们帮你一把呢
why don't you let us help with it?
偶尔站在一条战线上或许还挺有趣的
Might be fun to be on the same side for a change.
我只需要局长你
You know, all I need from you, Chief,
和你的警官别管这事儿了
and your deputy here is to back off.
行吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
为什么
Why?
你是怕我透露风声给他
You afraid I'm gonna tip him off?
还是你的手下中有内奸 巴克利探员
Or is it because you got a leaky ship, agent Barkley?
我已经说得很明白了
I've made myself clear.
一定是联调局探员必须通过的
Must be some sort of a dick test
什么侦探测试之类的
that all the FBI agents have to pass.
你知道这是我之前跟你说过的
You know this is the case I was telling you
那桩案子吧
about earlier, right?
当然
Yeah.
但我没想到会招来
But I didn't think it was gonna result
联调局来管闲事
in a visit from the feebs.
你如果想让我撒手 我会撒手的
You want me to back off, I'll back off.
只要你保证你所做的都是
Just make sure that whatever
在法警职权内的工作就行
you're doing is actually marshal business.
走吧
Go.
我挺你的 阿尔特
I'm here for you, Art.
看来我能畅通无阻了
I believe I just got the green light.
安东尼·特纳还在国内吗
Is Anthony Turner even in the state?
据传在秘鲁
Believed to be in Peru.
下次找我帮忙 门儿都没有
Well, next time you need a favor, the answer is no.
博伊德
Boyd.
阿尔洛怎么样了
How's Arlo doing?
埃罗尔把他折腾得不轻啊
Errol here popped him pretty good.
他生龙活虎的
Well, he's up and around,
但我来这儿不是来聊阿尔洛的
but I didn't come here to discuss Arlo.
那么有何贵干
Well, what can I do for you?
我们的确为所有存款提供利息
We do pay interest on all deposits.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表