剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
It makes... it makes the taste a little more tolerable.
你好 抱歉 我听不到你说什么
Hello? I-I'm sorry. I can't hear you.
各位 安静点儿
Hey, everybody, shut up!
就这样
Well, that's it?
是官方结果吗
That's the official count?
内皮尔赢了
Napier won.
靠
Shit.
据说药品诊所的最佳位置就在桥边
From what I hear, the prime spots for the oxy clinics are by bridges
当然了 还有山谷交界的边缘
or of course, any place where two "hollers" intersect.
那个词的来源到底是什么
What exactly is the origin of that word?
山谷
"Hollers."
意思是山谷
It's meant to denote "Hollows,"
想象得到 但这并不是深山里的山谷
I would imagine, but it's not like those are actually hollowed
不是吗
into the mountains, are they?
我知道就好了
Hell if I know.
蒂尔曼 这里很快就会变得拥挤了
You know, Tillman, it's gonna start to
我的意思是如果我俩都在这办公的话
get a little crowded in here... for the both of us, I mean.
我也注意到你在楼下
And I've noticed that you have an empty office
有间被你当做贮藏室用的办公室
down the hall that you're using for storage.
你能在这周之前
You think you could have
把你的破烂玩意儿都搬过去吗
your shit moved in there by the end of the week?
什么
What?
你的破烂玩意儿 周末前搬过去
Your shit... moved by weekend.
给老子等会儿
Just a damn minute.
我才不会给你办公室
I can't give you an office.
你又不在这工作
Y-you don't work here.
我想你肯定能为我在这儿找份好的工作的
Well, I'd imagine you could find me a nice job on your staff,
当然了 非代理性质的
non-deputized, of course.
如果想成功
I mean, I have to keep my
我当然得时刻注意着事情的动向了
eyes on things if we are gonna make this work.
进来
Come in.
蒂尔曼
Tillman.
哈维 有何贵干
What can I do for you, Harvey?
哈维
Harvey.
你好
Sir.
恐怕这不是什么好消息
Uh, I'm afraid it's bad news.
他来这干啥
What the hell's he doing here?
这个嘛 这个 就是问题所在了
Well, now, yeah, see, that's... that's the thing.
选举结果出了点问题
There's a, uh, problem with the election results.
问题
A problem?
貌似你的妹妹汉娜在我手下工作
Well, it seems... your sister, Hanna, is on my office payroll.
虽然是微不足道的行政职位
Now, it's minor administrative position,
但根据肯塔基州的裙带关系条令
but state of kentucky's nepotism laws being what they are,
你无权参与竞争郡长职位 所以
well, it makes you ineligible for county office, so...
给老子等会儿 哈维
Now, just a goddamn minute, Harvey.
你知道自从汉娜从妈妈那儿偷了东西之后
You know I hadn't seen Hanna
我就再也没见过她
since she stole from mama.
冷静点 蒂尔曼
Well, now, calm down, Tillman.
我知道 我已经炒了她
Now, I-I-I know. And I fired her.
我一发现就炒了她 但法律终归是法律
I-I fired her as soon as it come down, but law's law, so...
那好 那就废弃这次选举 重新来一次
All right, then, void the election. Call a new one.
但问题是 根据规定
Now, but see, t-the problem, though, is, according to the statute,
第二名将成为治安官 即刻生效
the runner-up now serves as sheriff, effective
立即生效 直到我们开始新一轮的投票
immediately, until we can hold another vote, so...
好吧
Okay. Fine.
新的选举要等到什么时候
When's the new election?
至少三个月
Well, probably not for three months at least.
鬼扯 哈维
Bullshit, Harvey!
法律又不是我制定的 蒂尔曼
Well, now, I did not write this law, Tillman.
他和克劳德给了你多少钱
And how much he and Crowder paying you?
事情不是那样的
Now, it ain't like that.
你是为了更多的钱整垮我们吧 是这样吧
You shaking us down for more money? Is that what this is?
你这么说冒犯到我了
I'm personally offended by that.
难道不是这样吗
Is that what this is?
-抱歉 -不客气 先生
- Excuse me. - Oh, you're welcome, sir.
现在 现在我也无能为力啊
Now... now, my hands are tied.
你是个幸运的人 Quarles先生
You're a lucky man, Mr.Quarles.
你一路来到这里
You get to come all the way down here,
待在一个你没有权利待的地方
a place you got no right being.
你吃着我们的食物
You get to eat our food.
你喝着我们的威士忌
You get to drink our whisky.
你看着我们的姑娘
You get to look at our women
你想把这一切都占为己有
as you try to take it all for yourself.
你知道你是什么人吗
Why, you know what you are?
你是个征服者
You're a conquistador,
只不过我们不是你要征服的野蛮人
only we are not your savages.
而现在你得离开这里了
And now you get to leave with your life.
我很难记起上一个干♥你♥这行的
Well, I'm hard-pressed to remember the last outsider in
外来者是不是这样
your line of work can say that.
但愿你在这儿过得还算愉快
I hope you've enjoyed your stay
并且永远不会忘记是谁送你离开的
and you never forget who packed your bags.
你吃这个多久了
How long have you been taking those?
夸尔斯先生 也许是时候离开肯塔基州了
Mr. Quarles, maybe it is time you leave Kentucky.
我无处可去
I get nowhere else to go.
是个小孩
It's some kid.
看看他想要什么
See what he wants.
我可以帮助你吗
May I help you?
运气真好
Good call.
是啊
Yeah.
坐下
Sit down.
到那边去
Over there.
我们的房♥车上有个拿枪的男孩儿 维恩
Uh... There's a young man with a gun in our trailer, Wynn.
是 我注意到了
Yeah, I noticed.
你做了什么让他生气的事儿吗
Did... did you do something to upset him?
我连认都不认识他
I don't even know him.
你和我有一个共同的朋友
You and me got a friend in common.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
布拉迪·休斯
Brady Hughes.
布拉迪·休斯是谁
Who's Brady Hughes?
说啊 告诉他
Go ahead. Tell him.
你是布拉迪的朋友
You're friends with Brady?
熟悉到知道你就是最后一个见到他的人
Friends enough to know that the last person anyone saw him
你们一起进了一辆车
with was you, getting into a car together.
布拉迪有一个美丽的灵魂
Brady is a beautiful soul.
我不想听你的鬼话
I don't want to hear your bullshit.
那你想听什么
What would you like to hear?
真♥相♥
The truth.
我想听你亲口承认你杀了他
I want you to admit that you killed him.
但这不是真♥相♥
But that's not the truth.
那他到哪里去了
Then where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
不 你知道
Yes, you do.
你杀了他
You killed him.
我要听你亲口承认
And I want to hear you say it.
然后你就要杀了我
And then you're gonna kill me?
承认啊
Say it.
孩子 你今年几岁
How old are you, son?
不小了
Old enough.
十九岁 二十岁
19? 20?
我第一次杀人的时候才十四岁
I was 14 years old when I killed my first man.
他们给了我选择
I was given a choice.
我可以自己动手 或者他们替我杀
I could do it myself, or they would do it for me.
你把他从我身边夺走了
You took him from me.
不
No.
我没有
I didn't.
我父亲是个吸食海♥洛♥因♥成瘾的人
My father was a heroin addict.
但他并不坏 他只是戒不了毒瘾
He wasn't necessarily an evil man, but he couldn't kick his
也没有办法好好工作
addiction, couldn't hold a job, either.
但为了买♥♥毒品 他使尽浑身解数
But to feed his addiction, he used the resources at his disposal.
我懒得听你的破故事
I don't care about your shit!
幸运的是 我父亲有个非常可爱的小男孩
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表