剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
What?
警探先生
Um, detective?
私下里告诉你吧
Just between you and me,
雷兰·吉文斯脾气异常暴躁
Raylan Givens is a very angry man.
纳皮尔警长
Oh, Sheriff Napier.
什么事有劳您光临歇业的酒吧
What brings you to a closed-down bar?
克劳德 要不是我的兄弟们在旁边
Crowder, if my men weren't with me, you'd be on the floor
你早就脑袋开花了
with a bullet in your head.
我还以为这次选举会是没有恐吓的公平竞争
Well, I thought this election could be contested without intimidation.
看来我想错了
I guess I was wrong.
他两秒内不举起手来 就毙了他
You don't see his hands in the next two seconds, shoot him.
这是干什么 别这样
Whoa, now. Hold on a second.
博伊德·克劳德 你被捕了
Boyd Crowder, you are under arrest.
我♥干♥了什么
For what?
在我车子底下安了二十公斤炸♥药♥
For putting 50 pounds of goddamn dynamite under my car.
这又是哪门子事
I did what now?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
一起念啊 克劳德
Sing along, Crowder.
这几句话你早就烂熟于心了吧
I know you know these words by now.
霍金斯女士 我们可以谈一谈吗
Ms. Hawkins, could we talk to you for a moment?
-这... -你是否想要律师在场
- Um... - Would you like a lawyer present?
我需要律师吗
Do I need a lawyer present?
她不需要
She doesn't need one.
你不需要
You don't need one.
昨天的时间表
Timeline for yesterday.
吉文斯警官有没有曾经提到要伤害加里
Did Deputy Givens ever mention wanting to do Gary harm?
没有
No.
你觉得他会有这种想法吗
Do you think he might have thought about it?
不会啊
N-no.
雷兰看加里不太顺眼
Raylan didn't like Gary,
但也没理由要杀他
but he didn't have any reason to kill him.
即使假设中加里雇了打手来杀你们吗
Even after Gary supposedly hired a hit man to kill both of you?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
七点至八点半间 你在独自吃晚餐
So, between 7:00 and 8:30, you're eating supper alone...
黑咖啡加一个香草冰激凌球
black coffee, a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
你要是想拿耳朵贴着玻璃
You want to go ahead and put your ear
随你便
up to that glass, you be my guest.
雷兰
Raylan.
蒂姆 给我们点时间 行吗
Tim, give us a second, will you?
不行
Well, no.
弄清楚你昨晚的行程之前
I don't think I should be going anywhere
我应该哪儿都不能去
until we figure out what your timeline is.
这是真的吗
Is it true?
你得再说得明白点
You're gonna have to be more specific.
那些来杀我们的人 和加里有关吗
Those guys who tried to kill us... Gary was involved with that?
好吧 我去给自己倒杯咖啡
Tell you what. I think I need to get myself a cup of coffee.
要给你们带吗
You all want one?
没错
Yeah.
你确定
You're sure?
-是的 -为什么不告诉我
- Yes. - Why didn't you tell me?
我那天曾看着他
I mean, I looked at him...
直视着他的眼睛
I looked at him straight in the eye that day,
他心里清楚我不一会儿就会死
and he knew I was gonna be dead later.
而我什么都不知道
And I had no idea.
这说明我是怎样一个人
What does that say about me?
雷兰 薇诺娜 他们要搜查
Raylan, Winona, they would like to search
你们的房♥子和车
both your places and your vehicles.
我需要让他们申请搜查令吗
Would you like for me to ask them to get a warrant?
不用
No.
请自便吧
Knock yourself out.
薇诺娜
Winona?
行 让他们搜吧
Yeah. No, that's fine.
这说明我是怎样一个人
What does that say about me?
什么都说明不了
Nothing.
这件事说明不了...
It doesn't say...
你为什么不告诉我 雷兰
Why didn't you tell me, Raylan?
我想如果告诉了你 你会接受不了
I thought if you knew, it would kill you.
该死
Shit.
怎么了
What?
我的车
My car.
你的车又怎么了
What about your car?
酒保说今天早上有人在捣鼓我的车
The bartender said there was someone outside my car this morning,
我去看了看 没少东西
and I looked. There was nothing missing,
但我没留心
but I didn't think to see
有没有多了什么
if something was put inside.
比如什么东西
Like what?
薇诺娜 你明白现在的状况吗
Winona, do you know what's going on here?
我被人诬陷是谋杀案的凶手
I'm being framed of a murder I didn't commit.
这和你的确杀了人有什么不同吗
As opposed to a murder you did commit.
你在搞笑吗
Are you being funny?
没有 我才没有要搞笑的意思
No. I'm not trying be funny.
只是 如果你是清白的
I'm just... if you didn't do anything wrong,
你就什么都不用担心
you don't have anything to worry about.
你不是常常和我这么说吗
That's what you always told me.
薇诺娜
Winona.
薇诺娜 等等我好吗
Winona, would you wait?
你得听我说
I need you to listen to me.
不 不 雷兰
No. No, Raylan.
我今天听得够多了 你不觉得吗
I've heard enough today, don't you think?
雷兰 是时候了
Raylan, it's about time.
你瞧
Ah, there you go.
这不就是我们要找的人吗
Just the man we're looking for.
薇诺娜
Winona.
听着 你敢上电梯 我就敢逮捕你
Hey, hey, you get on that elevator, and I will arrest you.
凭什么逮捕他
Arrest him for what?
这案子和联调局无关
This is not a federal case.
我们不是为了霍金斯的谋杀案而来
We're not here about the Hawkins murder.
而是为了调查雷兰·吉文斯是不是黑警♥察♥
We're here about Raylan Givens being a dirty cop.
我们的人要搜查你的电脑和办公桌
You have a problem with my men
你有意见吗
searching your computer, your desk?
我相信瓦斯克斯先生只需要
I'm sure it might take Mr. Vasquez
差不多五分钟就能申请到搜查令
all of... what?... five minutes to get a warrant.
随便你们 只要能快点结束这事儿
Whatever moves this along.
吉文斯警官 我们还没谈完呢
Deputy Givens, we're not done.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是莱克星顿警方的加里蒂警探
Detective Garrity, Lexington PD.
我是联调局的 你等等吧
And I'm FBI. Wait your turn.
蒂姆 你领警探先生去咖啡厅吧
Tim, would you show the detective to the cafeteria?
如果你们来找我的警官
Now, if you're coming after my deputy
是因为他没有远离那个底特律恶棍
because he dared disobey your godlike order
而触犯了你们的清规戒律
that he stay away from your Detroit thug...
不不不 我来找你的警官
No, no, no, I'm coming after your deputy
是因为我看了瓦斯克斯先生
because I've read the file
对吉文斯警官所做的记录档案
a U.S.A. Vasquez compiled on Deputy Givens,
从中发现了大量确凿的事实
and I discovered a broad, pervasive pattern
表明他涉嫌腐♥败♥
strongly suggestive of corruption.
雷兰可能无所不能
Raylan may be a lot of things,
但我从来不会把他和腐♥败♥搭上勾
but I've never gotten even a whiff of dirty.
或许这就是你的问题了 局长
Well, maybe that says something about you, Chief.
我没听错吧
Did you honestly just say that?
局长 这次调查中
Chief, you can either assist...
你可以选择协助或反对
or resist in this inquiry,
但如果选择反对
but if you resist,
我们可能就得翻翻你的旧账了
we may have to out you under a microscope.
这么说你是在威胁我
So, you're threatening me now.
我的意思是我们可能得更重视
I'm saying we just may have to give more credence
沃尔特·旺达斯的一些话
to the claims of one Walter Vondas.
他杀了你手下负责保护证人的法警
He's the one who killed your WITSEC marshal.
他说你为了撬开他的嘴 对他严刑逼供
He said that you beat the shit out of him,
还威胁要杀了他
threatened to kill him to get information.
打扰一下
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表