剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
是吗 他要是不开枪 那我就开枪
Yeah? Well, he might not, but I will.
把你俩的枪都放下
Put the guns down, both of you.
梅瑟
Messer!
还拿着那手♥机♥吗
You got that phone on you?
是的
Yeah.
打911
Dial 911.
9...1...1
9...1...1.
你居然让他朝我开枪
You let him shoot me.
我不能死在这里
I can't die here.
该死
Shit!
我表哥会带着他的手下吉米和瑞普保护我们的
My cousin Johnny's securing us the services of Jimmy and Rip.
看来他俩肯定会在家呆着的
Well, it does seem those boys are gonna be right at home.
你和约翰尼谈过加入突击队的事吗
Did you ever approach Johnny about taking part in the commandos?
像约翰尼表哥那么热衷于枪♥械♥和金钱的人
Well, as much as cousin Johnny likes guns and money,
我觉得他都不会想知道原因
I don't think he ever would have bought into the "Why."
我还记你招募我的时候的情形
I remember when you recruited me.
把我带进了教堂 给我看了你的纹身
Took me to that church, showed me your ink.
我脑子里就在想 这王八蛋肯定是个疯子
I thought to myself, "This here son of a bitch is crazy,
居然在教堂里给我布种族战争的道
"preaching race war in a goddamn church."
但是 兄弟 我坚定的信任突击队
But, boy...I never believed
这是以前从未有过的
in anything the way I did those commandos.
从来没有过
Yes, sir.
后来你的法警朋友朝你开了枪
You know, and then your marshal friend shot you.
接着一切都变了
It all turned.
有人说你信教了
Some said you'd gotten religion.
也有人说你疯了 说你背叛了你父亲
Others said you'd gone crazy, betrayed your father,
都是林子里那些个家伙之间在传的
all them people hanging out in the woods.
撒旦 你想说什么
Devil, what are you looking for here?
我只是想知道
I just want to know...
我要跟随的是哪个博伊德·克劳德
which Boyd Crowder I'm being asked to follow.
这么跟你说吧
Well...What if I told you I
我还是那个在教堂招你入伙的人
was a man that recruited you in that church?
但我也是那个中枪的人
But then I also told you I was a man who got shot?
那个找到了上帝的人
Who found God?
那个背叛了他父亲的人
Who betrayed his father?
我还是那个会杀人
And I was a man who killed
也会陷别人于死地的人
men and gotten a whole bunch of men killed?
瞧 撒旦 我不能抛弃我的过去
See, Devil, I can't discard my past
就像我不能洗去我的纹身
any more than I can these tattoos.
我已经开出了我的条件
Now, I told you what I'm offering.
除此之外就没有了
There ain't nothing more.
博伊德
Boyd.
我加入
I'm in.
当我还是孩子的时候
When I was kid,
我家老头儿不让我看
my old man wouldn't let us watch
"罗杰斯先生"或者"芝麻街"什么的
"Mr. Rogers" Or "Sesame Street."
他让我们看"出租车司机"
He made us watch "Taxi Driver."
你现在也许觉得这家伙很棒
Now, you might think that this thing is great,
但每次都必须做的完美
but it has to be perfect every time.
如果卡壳了 我就完蛋了
If it jams, I am screwed.
这是3.0版本
This is version 3.0.
你怎么找到的
Where'd you get the track?
这话问的很有趣
It's funny you should ask that.
实际上 我当时正在买♥♥圣诞树
Actually, I was christmas-tree shopping with --
去看看
Go check it out.
告诉他我们没事
Tell him we're fine.
告诉他我们没事 混♥蛋♥
Tell him we're fine, asshole.
我们没事 迈克
We're fine, Mike!
您好啊
Howdy.
枪可真大
That's a big gun.
我可没带武器
I'm unarmed.
站起来 转过去 把手举在空中
Stand up, turn around, and put your hands in the air.
敢动一下我就朝你的背开枪
You move, I'll shoot you in the back.
需要我们帮什么忙吗 法警
How may we help you, marshal?
还记得那次没完成的对话吗
Remember that conversation we weren't gonna have?
这就是结果了
This is it.
当铺的老板死了 他的手下也死了
The pawn shop owner's dead, along with his flunky.
我发现这事儿背后有人指使
I found another one in a shallow resting spot.
这不关我的事
I don't give a shit.
不关我的事
I don't give a shit
因为我知道就是你让他向我开枪的 达菲
'cause I know it was you that called the shot on me, Duffy.
我知道
I know.
我知道 就像我也知道
I know, just like I know it's no accident
埃米特和他的助手失踪根本不是意外
that Emmitt Arnett and his assistant are missing.
看这儿
Look here.
下一次会来的更快一些
Next one's coming faster.
你觉得如果这子弹往你的方向飞
How fast do you think those bullets will be
速度会有多快
when they're heading back at you?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表