剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
其实你是整件事的始作俑者
that started the whole thing,
然后他们互相撕破了脸皮
and they wipe each other off the face of this earth --
之后又怎样
then what?
之后咱就好好经营这玩意儿
Well, then we run this shit.
这就是你想要的
So that's what you want.
当个土匪
Be a gangster.
戴着金链子 喝着香槟 住着豪♥宅♥
Gold chains and champagne and the hos and shit.
小子
Oh, son.
咱们在这生存了150多年
We have survived in these hills on our own
靠的就是少管别人的闲事
for 15 decades by staying among ourselves.
或许咱也可以做点儿改变
Yeah, but it ain't got to be like that anymore.
但当你愚蠢地把战争引到自家门口时
When your foolishness brings this war to our doorstep,
你以为咱们还能快活多久
how long do you think we gonna last then?
我们有什么好害怕的
What we got to be scared of?
他们有枪
They got guns.
我们也有枪
We got guns, too.
仅凭枪就能战胜法律
Guns enough for the law?
仅凭枪就能赢得了
And for all the hillbillies
那些只要我们一开始杀害白人
that are gonna start taking it personal
就会仇恨我们的乡下人
when we start killing white folks?
他们一直都想赶我们走
They always wanted us gone,
现在你却把我们推到了
and now you done exposed us
仇恨的风口浪尖
to every buried hate-filled desire in this county.
一旦开始起纷争 这都是因为你
And when the blood starts to spill, it will be on your hands.
好吧
All right.
你说得对
You right.
我出格了
I stepped out.
那你就还是该怎样就怎样
You gonna have to do what you gonna have to do, then,
因为我宁死也不要卑躬屈膝
'cause I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.
不 这事儿没这么简单
No. You ain't gonna get off that easy.
首先 你去安抚好特里克茜的家人
Now, first, you gonna make things right with Trixie's family.
她那么信任我们 你却害她被杀
That girl trusted us, and you done got her killed.
然后 你得保证所有参加了袭击诊所的人
And then you gonna make sure whoever you used to hit that clinic
永远的闭上嘴
is either dead or silent.
然后 我想 我才会帮你收拾残局
And then... then I suppose I'm gonna finish what you started.
而你就好好目睹下
And you gonna be right there on the front line
你所做的一切以这样或那样的方式
to watch all that you have created come to a head,
引发出的各种危机
one way or another.
不行
No.
我什么也没说
I haven't said anything.
你说了 答案也还是不行
Well, when you do, the answer will be "No."
你不回我电♥话♥
You never called me back.
她是我的亲妹妹 雷兰
She's my baby sister, Raylan.
我要见她
Well, I need to see her.
我们刚才不是说过了吗
Well, didn't we just cover that?
事情没这么简单 盖尔
Look, it's not that simple, Gayle.
我来这儿是有正事
I'm here on official business.
你开玩笑呢吧
You've got to be kidding.
好吧
All right.
两条路
There are two ways this can go.
要么你去叫她 要么我亲自进去叫她
You can go get her, or I'll come in and get her myself.
你试试
Try it.
盖尔 让他进来吧
Gayle, it's okay.
规矩点
Behave yourself.
你肯定没读我的笔记
I guess you didn't read my note.
不 我读了
Oh, no. I read it.
那些句子那么惊心动魄
Both sentences, each so terse
你肯定是在案发现场写的吧
I figured you must have written it at gunpoint.
当我看见你电脑里的哥斯达黎加
When I saw that Costa Rica shit on your computer,
我才意识到你拿走了那笔钱
that's when I realized you took the goddamn money.
什么 什么钱
What? What money?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
如果你以为这次我会帮你把钱放回去
If you think I'm gonna help you put it back this time,
那你想太多了
then you really are crazy.
原来你来这是因为
You -- you came here
你以为我挟带作为证据的钱
because you thought I took
准备去哥斯达黎加
evidence money to go to Costa Rica?
雷兰 我知道笔记是有些突兀
Raylan, I know that note was abrupt,
但这并不说明
but that doesn't mean I --
直说你很抱歉写了那些笔记怎么样
How about, "I'm sorry I wrote the note at all"?
我没 我什么钱也没拿 雷兰
I didn't -- but I didn't steal any money, Raylan.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
我没骗你
I'm not lying to you.
那你为什么就这样消失了
Then why did you disappear like that?
因为我发现自己在一间空房♥子里
Because I found myself in the middle of an empty house
两个月身孕而且无处可去
almost two months' pregnant with nowhere to go.
我知道
I know.
我本该去看几处房♥子的
I'm supposed to have looked at some houses,
我还没去看 但
and I haven't done that yet, but --
-雷兰 -先让我说完
- Raylan. - No, just listen to me.
我们能不能先离开这儿
Can we get your stuff and get out of here?
我以为你想去乔治亚
I thought you wanted to go to Glynco anyway.
没错 但上次你提出要去乔治亚后
Yeah, and since the last time you brought up Glynco,
就被人用枪打伤了
you've been shot.
我眼睁睁地看着你在旅馆杀了个人
And I watched you shoot a guy in your motel room --
这是你在旅馆杀的第三个人了
the third guy, might I add, that you've shot in that motel room.
你想让我在这样的环境下带孩子吗 雷兰
So, you want me to raise a baby around that, Raylan?
-我可做不到 -好吧
- I can't do that. - Fine.
那就别做 走吧
Don't. Let's go.
我们还是可以去乔治亚啊
We can go to Glynco still.
天哪
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What?
还记得我们刚结婚的时候
Do you remember, when we were first married,
你每周二必去的扑克游戏吗
that Tuesday-night poker game you used to go to?
上刀山下火海 你都绝不缺席
Come hell or high water, you never missed that poker game.
为了那该死的游戏
You even -- you even chased a fugitive
你甚至 你甚至可以整整三天
for three days straight without any sleep over a weekend,
彻夜不归地去追一个逃犯
I swear to God, to go to that stupid poker game.
你想说什么
What's your point?
如果你想为我而改变 雷兰
My point is, if you wanted to change your life for me, Raylan,
你早就改变了
you would have done so by now.
所以 就这样了 你决心离开了
So, that's it. You're gone, huh?
我已经离开好几个星期了
I've been gone for weeks.
我们为了把钱追回来经历了那么多
I can't believe you thought I took that money again
我简直不敢相信你居然以为我又把钱拿走了
after all the shit we went through to put it back.
看到你电脑上的肯尼·切斯尼
Saw all that Kenny Chesney on your computer,
我才明白你什么都能做到
I figured you were capable of anything.
我爱肯尼·切斯尼
I love Kenny Chesney.
显然如此
Apparently you do.
所以 现在呢
So, what now, hmm?
现在该怎么办
How does this work?
咱俩分居 中间还有个孩子
Me and you apart and a baby between us?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道我们还是爱着对方
But I know we still love each other.
我们也都爱这个孩子
And we'll love the baby.
我们会想出办法的
And we'll figure it out.
我们连架都没吵过
We weren't even fighting.
当女人懒得争吵时 你就有麻烦了
Well, you know you're in trouble when the drums stop.
你也就几周前才得知她离开了我
Says the man who knew she already left me
你还好意思说
just a few weeks ago.
我没想到她会再次离开你
I didn't know she'd leave you again.
真可笑
That's funny.
雷兰 我以为她会亲自告诉你
Raylan, I thought she'd tell you herself.
蒂姆知道
Tim know?
雷切尔
Rachel?
太好了
Fantastic.
现在我们要谈一些尴尬的事
Well, now we need to talk about something awkward.
比刚才谈的还要尴尬
More awkward than what we just talked about?
记得几周前比尔的抢劫案吗
Remember that Bill that popped a couple months ago?
你开玩笑吧
Are you joking?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表