剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
? On this lonely road ?
? trying to make it home ?
? doing it by my lonesome ?
? pissed off, who wants some? ?
? I'm fighting for my soul ?
? God get at your boy ?
? you try to bogard ?
? fall back, I go hard ?
? on this lonely road ?
? trying to make it home ?
? doing it by my lonesome ?
? pissed off, who wants some? ?
? I see them long, hard times to come ?
《火线警探》前情提要
Previously on "Justified"...
我想听你亲口说出来
I just want to hear you say it.
法兰克福
Frankfort.
他们给你什么
What are they offering?
我给他们写处方
I write them prescriptions.
他们保护我 给我奥施康定
They offer protection and oxy.
奥施康定是一种镇痛药 药效是吗♥啡♥的两倍
你要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
你不是医生嘛 我要你卖♥♥了它
Well, you're a doctor. I want you to sell it.
卖♥♥他们的药品 把钱给你吗
Sell their Oxy and give you the money?
天啊
Aah! Jesus!
给你老板带个话 他要是想跟我谈
Now, you tell your boss if he has anything to say in reply,
我在我表弟约翰尼的酒吧里等着
I'll be at my cousin Johnny's bar.
这是底线 博伊德
Bottom line, Boyd --
咱俩合伙比相互为敌更有钱赚
you and I make a lot more money as partners than as enemies.
夸尔斯 你听说过提包客这个词吗
Uh, Mr. Quarles, have you heard the term "Carpetbagger"?
提包客指美国内战后利用南方不定局势谋利的人
当然听过
Yes, I'm familiar with the term.
那你就该知道
Well, then you know to a carpetbagger,
合伙就意味着
"Partners" just means that,
我们干各种苦力 而你们坐享其成
well, we do all the work while you make all the money.
我还是不想和你吵
I'm still not gonna fight with you.
我已经不想改变你了
I'm done trying to change who you are.
走了这么远 给点福利吧
How about a little something for the effort?
行啊
Why not?
上帝保佑你们
God bless you, girls.
好了
All right.
没事的
It's okay.
我们能进去吗
C-can we go on back?
去吧
Yeah.
进来吧 没事的
Come on. It's okay.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hi.
小帅哥 给你
Aren't you handsome? Here.
这个是给你的
This is for you.
装满吧 拜托了
Fill, please.
好的
All right.
不对 这个可不够吧
Oh, no. That ain't gonna be enough.
我们要大瓶的
No, we want one of those big ones.
不够也得够 我只能给你们这些
It's gonna have to do, 'cause that's all you're getting.
我们可不只想要这些
That's not all we're getting.
没错
No.
别这样 亲爱的
Oh, come on, baby.
肯定还有周♥旋♥的余地
There's got to be a little wiggle room in there somewhere.
不好意思
Sorry.
这药管的严
It's a controlled substance.
就我所知
From what I can tell,
管的严不严还不是你说了算
you're the only one around here controlling anything.
-你需要的就是只援手 -没错
- Maybe he just needs a little help... - Oh, yeah.
来帮你撸掉脑子里那些
... to get his mind off of all them rules and regulations
乱七八糟的规章制度
tumbling around up in your head.
你这一生想干嘛
What do you want to do with your life?
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no, no!
不要
No, no, no.
求你了 不要
Please don't! Please!
去拿奥施康定
Get the Oxy.
速度点 伙计
Hurry up, man!
盖尔 我是雷兰
Gayle, it's Raylan.
给你打这样的电♥话♥很不好意思
Listen, I'm sorry to call like this.
有点尴尬 但是
It's a little awkward, but...
你要是有薇诺娜的消息
If you hear from Winona,
叫她给我回电♥话♥ 好吗
will you ask her to call me?
就是有点担心她
Just want to make sure she's okay.
我没想要你吓着他们
No, I don't need you to pull it over.
警告一下就够了
Just a bolo on the plate will suffice.
谢谢 汤姆
Appreciate it, Tom.
哥斯达黎加旅游信息
有什么可以帮到你吗
Can I help you?
没 不用了
No, I'm good.
我是梅布尔·约翰斯顿 新来的书♥记♥官
I'm Mabel Johnston, the new court reporter,
这是我的桌子
and that's my desk.
什么时候归你了
Since when?
你说什么
Excuse me?
这桌子什么时候归你了
Since when is this your desk?
你是想去哥斯达黎加旅游吗
And is this you looking up Costa Rica?
-雷兰 -法官
- Raylan? - Judge.
约翰斯顿女士 这是位优秀的法警
Now, now, Ms. Johnston, this man is a decorated marshal
不止一次地救过我的小命
who has personally saved my bacon on more than one occasion.
那他就可以乱动我的电脑了
That give him the right to go through my computer?
这电脑是联邦政♥府♥的财产
That computer belongs to the federal government,
我刚问的问题你还没回答
and you still haven't answered my questions.
亲爱的
Tell you what, darling.
麻烦你出去一下 我跟他单独谈谈
What don't you just give us a few minutes, would you, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了 雷兰
What's going on, Raylan?
我和薇诺娜之间又出问题了
Winona and I were making another go of it.
该死
Oh, shit.
至少这次留了张纸条吧
She at least leave you a note?
你知道她去哪了吗
Do you know where she is?
天啊
Oh, boy.
她暗示过你她可能去哪吗
She give you any indication where she might be headed?
雷兰 我有过两个老婆
Raylan, you're talking to a man
最后都离我而去
who's had two wives head for the hills,
而且两个都没有薇诺娜漂亮 我理解你
neither of whom was as good-looking as Winona, so I get it.
你很受伤 听我说
You're hurt. Just trust me on this.
顺其自然吧
Let it be.
给她时间冷静冷静
Give her time to sort it out.
我做不到
Can't do that.
那你找到她了打算怎么办
What are you gonna do when you find her, huh?
把她敲晕了拖回家吗
Gonna hit her on the head and drag her back home?
这个最好别做 她怀孕了
I probably shouldn't. She's pregnant.
那她准备好了自然会找你的
Well, then she'll reach out when she's ready.
这期间你最好不要去骚扰她
What you do not want to do is go poking around in her life.
否则有可能得不偿失
Chances are, you're gonna find something you wish you hadn't.
早安 查理
Morning, Charlie.
好啊 吉文斯法警
Hey. Marshal Givens.
什么风把你吹到这破地方来了
What brings you down to this neck of the woods?
你知道的
Oh, you know.
你是来帮我的吗
Do you want to help me out?
要我给你交代细节问题吗
Be a little more specific?
我想我自己搞得定
I think I can handle it.
你可以直接撒手走人
If you just want to leave the book and the keys, I'll get to it.
要是你都行 那我靠什么吃饭
Well, if you gonna do that, what are they paying me for?
我来找前不久一起银行劫案的证据
It's some evidence from a bank robbery a while back.
是在247号♥吧
I believe it's in 247.
好吧
All right.
这个算你欠我一大笔
You owe me big for that one.
有什么有意思的吗
Anything interesting?
帮你找联调局要这东西就够麻烦了
I don't mind asking the FBI for favors on your behalf,
哥可没心情再替你看一遍
but I'm not gonna read the thing for you, too.
谢了
Thanks.
哥斯达黎加旅游信息
雷兰
Raylan.
-刚跟汤姆·卑尔根通过电♥话♥ -说什么了
- Just got off the phone with Tom Bergen. - Oh, yeah?
哈兰这周末发生了一起枪击案
Apparently there was a shoot-out down in Harlan this weekend --
阿尔特 不好意思插一句
Art, I'm sorry to interrupt.
我需要休个假
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表