剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
那无论我取什么名字你都不会有异议了
you're gonna go with whatever name I choose.
我可能会选
I mean, I could... I could choose
小飞飞或者派茉莉
Jiffy Pop or Palmolive.
这个名字不错
That's a good one.
-小飞飞 -派茉莉
- Jiffy pop. - Jiffy pop.
小飞飞是男孩的名字
Jiffy pop for a boy.
派茉莉明显是女孩的名字
Palmolive's obviously a girl's name.
怎么了 阿尔特
What's up, Art?
进展如何
How'd it go?
不太理想
Not well.
弗莱彻·尼克斯和阿内特都没出现
Fletcher Nix was a no-show, as was Arnett.
尼克斯让一个流浪汉来做交易
Nix sent some homeless guy to do the drop,
阿内特派了个像是保镖的人过来
and Arnett sent some guy that might have been a bodyguard,
但现在还不确定 因为他的律师已经来了
but we don't know now because he's all lawyered up.
我以为那个流浪汉会被打死
I thought the homeless guy was gonna get popped,
所以我就行动了
so I shut it down.
接下来呢
What's next?
法兰克福警局正前往阿内特的家里
Frankfort PD's on the way Arnett's house
带他过来问询
to bring him in for questioning.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是个拿着枪的人
I'm the one with the gun.
一切都和这位女士没有关系
This has nothing to do with the lady.
那太不幸了
That's too bad.
进来吧 把门关上
Come inside. Shut the door.
现在把你的枪拿出来
Now I ask you to take your gun out.
我想你最好照做 考虑到你的同伴也在
I think you'd do it, considering the company.
慢慢地
Slowly.
用两个手指夹出来 接着
Just take two fingers, and...
你应该懂的
You know what?
这种情况你会让别人怎么做
Just do whatever you'd tell someone to do
那你就一样做吧
in a situation like this.
连枪套一起
Whole thing.
放到地上
Put it on the ground.
坐吧
Have a seat.
好的
Okay.
接下来呢 弗莱彻
What's next, Fletcher?
你在告诉我 你知道我的名字
You're showing me you know my name.
我对你还是挺了解的
I know a lot about you.
电梯里那时候你可不认识我
You didn't know me in the elevator.
我到现在还没搞明白的是
What I still don't get
你为什么不拿了钱就跑呢
is why you don't just take the money and run.
也许不是钱的原因
Maybe because it's not money.
是手表
Watches.
我看起来像是懂手表的人吗
I look like I know anything about watches?
我可以帮你脱手这些货
Hell, I could take those off your hands.
每块20刀
Give you 20 a piece for them.
你就能带着钱走了
You can be on your way.
你就是那个
You're the one who put that plug
在迈阿密的屋顶向汤米开枪的人
in Tommy Bucks on that Miami rooftop.
倒是没错
That's right.
我们玩个游戏怎么样
How about we play a game?
从10开始倒数
Count down from 10.
开始吧 薇诺娜
Go ahead, Winona.
现在吗
Right now?
再合适不过了
This is as good a time as any.
十
10...
九
9...
八
8...
七
7...
六
6...
她数到一 我们就拿枪
When she gets to 1, we go for it.
五
5...
四
4...
三
3...
二
2...
抱歉弄坏了你的桌布
I'm sorry about your tablecloth.
真的有那个必要吗
Is that really necessary?
我不了解他
I don't know him.
他会来的 他会来的
He'll be here. He'll be here.
不要着急
Don't worry.
不 他来不了了
No, he won't.
他也许在路上了
Oh, he probably just stopped for
在吃三明治什么的吧
a sandwich or something.
那家伙就是没办法控制自己的食欲
That boy just can't stop eating.
是个大♥麻♥烦啊
Actually, you know, it's a problem.
阿内特先生 他不会来了
Mr. Arnett, he's not coming.
我让你的助理伊薇特
I had your assistant, Yvette,
告诉了法警交易地点
tell the marshals where the exchange was happening.
你真有趣
You are funny.
我是认真的
I'm not joking.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
你生意做得不错 艾米特
You had a good thing going here, Emmitt.
但是你管不住了啊
But you let go of the rope.
你完成了吗
You done?
差不多了
Almost.
现在认识我了吧
You know me now?
认识了
Yeah.
我不知道你想过没有
I don't know if you're thinking of it,
但不要纹在脖子上
but stay away from the neck.
在这后面可以 再上来点
Now, back here's okay, but up here?
就疼得要死了
Hurts like a son of a bitch,
别介意我这么说
and don't mind my saying.
我想可能是因为
I think it might be because
这里的皮肤比较松弛吧
the skin is looser or something.
是的 不 不 谢谢了
Yeah, no no, thank you.
我可没打算弄纹身
I don't plan on getting no tattoos.
哥们 我也一样
Well, man, neither did I,
但是 不管怎么说
but, as much as anything else,
大小是个活儿吧
it gives you something to do, you know?
你也就能做这点事儿了
You can only spank it so much.
他到这里来干什么
What the hell's he doing here?
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表