剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
that Theo cares enough to send the very best.
你告诉他们我的住址了吗
Did you give them my address?
我没什么选择的余地
Didn't see as I had much choice.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
我了解西奥 他总能让别人开口
I know Sarno. He gets people to talk.
此刻唯一能对他说的就是
The only thing anyone's telling him at the moment is
你有权保持沉默
"You have the right to remain silent."
好吧
Well.
下次见到吉文斯警官我会谢谢他的
I'll have to thank deputy Givens when I see him next.
我以为下次你见到他就会对他下手了
I thought you were gonna kill him next time you see him.
他们花多少钱要我的命
What's the price they put on my head?
他们没说
They didn't say.
扒了他
Strip him.
把链子弄长了 别让他脏了床
Keep that chain long. Try to keep him from shitting the bed.
我相信你们在他醒来的时候 你们肯定有办法
I trust when he wakes up, you ladies will find a way
能让他放弃逃跑的想法
to keep him from thinking about how to escape his predicament.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
-你好 有人吗 -你是谁
Hello? Anyone there? Who is this?
我的名字不劳你操心 维恩·达菲先生
My name is not your concern, Mr... Wynn Duffy.
你要担心的是这部手♥机♥的主人的命运
Your concern is for the fate of the man whose phone this is.
他还活着吗 很难说是吧
Is he alive? It was hard to tell.
哦 他活着
Oh, he's alive.
你想要他继续活着吗
Do you want him to stay that way?
问的好 克劳德先生
You know, that's a very good question, Mr. Crowder.
我不觉得我有告诉过你我的名字
Well, I don't believe I told you my name.
解开这个谜题
It's not hard to put together the
没有那么困难
pieces of that particular Jigsaw puzzle.
听说我的这个客人还值点钱
Well, I hear my guest here's worth some money.
多少
How much?
见尸十万 留活的二十万
$100,000 dead, $200,000 alive.
我觉得聪明的人都会低报赏金
Well, I suppose a clever man might under report that bounty,
让自己的搭档拿小份的
trying to keep a bigger share than what he gives his partner.
我们现在是搭档了吗
Are we partners now?
目前来说是了
Well, as far as this goes.
达菲先生
Mr. Duffy,
我能相信你能找到来哈兰的路吗
can I trust you to find your way down to Harlan?
是 你可以相信我能做好的 克劳德先生
Yeah, you can trust me to do that, Mr. Crowder.
你愿意去干掉他
Would you say you'd be willing just to kill him
以避免发生他跑路的几率吗
to eliminate any chance of his wriggling free?
我们说话这会儿他还没有意识呢
Well, as we speak, he's unconscious,
光着身子被铐在床边
being stripped naked, and chained to a bed.
我想我们对付的了他
I think we can handle him.
别说我没提醒你
Don't say I didn't warn you.
你每次都要全部查一遍吗
You have to go through this every time?
这太伤神了
It's exhausting.
看来我们队大部分细节的看法都一样
Seems we agree on most of the particulars.
很好
Well, good.
你现在出去也许能赶上突击队
You might get out of here in time to go join the raid team.
突击队
Raid team?
蒂姆和瑞秋跟到了一条贝内特的钱的线索
Tim and Rachel got a line on that missing Bennett money...
已经追回四万六了
already recovered $46,000 of it.
剩下的就等上头发搜查令了
They're just waiting for a warrant for the rest.
搜哪里
What's the warrant for?
诺布尔斯谷的教堂
This church down in Nobles Holler.
很明显 钱在地板下面
Apparently, it's, uh, under the floorboards.
我就不去了
I'll pass.
什么叫不去了
What do you mean, "Pass"?
我要那笔钱 雷兰
I need that money, Raylan.
我知道 阿尔特 但那教堂下面什么都没有
I know, Art, but there's nothing under that church.
只是个传说而已
That's an old story.
那么你就去找出来
You find it, then.
这么说吧 我准备去趟哈兰镇
Tell you what... I'm gonna go down to Harlan county
和那位快下岗的治安官聊聊
and talk to the outgoing sheriff,
看看他能不能为我们提供点夸尔斯的线索
see if he can get us any info on Quarles.
如果我在路上被三百万给绊倒了
And if, along the way, I trip over $3 million,
我一定拿来给你
I'll bring it back to you.
谢谢你 法官大人
Thank you, your honor.
可以出发了
Good to go.
现在你们可以走了
Now you can go.
不不不 是你们可以走了
Oh, no, no, no. Now you can go.
我们还要留下
We insist.
别告诉我你会蠢到
Don't tell me you're fool enough
真的相信这教堂下面有钱
to believe there's money under the church.
早告诉过你了 这是我
I...Told you, man. We got this on...
亲眼看见的事实
it's, like, stone-cold eyewitness authority.
那你的亲眼所见不是在说谎就是传说了
Then your stone-cold eyewitness authority is either lying or old.
莱姆豪斯已经好几年没有用这教堂了
Limehouse hasn't used the church in years.
那他现在用的是什么地方
Well, then what is he using now?
你觉得我会告诉你吗
What makes you think I'd tell you?
我觉得你会说的
I think that you would tell me
因为你喜欢能美美的得到
because you want me to help you get yourself a real sweet...
我那钱的一部分 老兄
Piece of my money, man.
我也想不出其他你愿意在这儿
I don't really see any other reason for you to be standing
和我谈空天的理由了
'round here talking to me.
真是狗改不了吃屎
Man won't let us change with the times.
我想你也许有处理
Think you might have had experience dealing with
这类问题的经验
someone like that yourself.
那么 我的钱在哪儿呢 老兄
So... Where's my money, man?
你真的愿意跟着这条线索找下去吗
Are you really willing to go all the way on this?
你有在听我说话吗 老兄
Have you been paying attention, man?
我宁可就此死了
I would rather die trying to get it
也不愿意一无所有的去死
than die because I don't have it, man.
那好吧
All right, then.
我们得需要些帮手
We're gonna need a crew.
不能是诺布尔斯的人
Can't use anyone from the Nobles.
一旦莱姆豪斯走了他们就会跟着我
They'll stay with me once Limehouse is gone,
但不会直接去惹他
but they won't go against him directly.
别说你要我去找罗德尼 老兄
Don't tell me you want me to call Rodney, man.
不
No.
那是我最不想看到的
That's the last thing I want.
不
No.
我们要找的是有能耐的人
We're gonna need someone with particular skills.
听起来好像 你已经想好要找的人了
Sounds to me like... You have someone in mind.
确实
I do.
而且我保证你不会喜欢那个人
And I guarantee you ain't gonna like it.
他叫博伊德·克劳德
His initials are "Boyd Crowder."
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表