剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Say there's some money in here,
给我找出来
how about you get to it?
你怎么就不能放轻松点呢
Why don't you just... easy.
不好找 是不是
Ain't looking too good, is it?
等一会 别急
Just hold on, hold it.
我得继续 能让我
Let me just keep... can I...
能允许我专心地找会吗
may i keep looking for one second?
时间到了 迪基
Second's up, Dickie.
等等 行吗
Wait! Okay?
我只是 我在这放了东西
I'm just... I got something here.
只不过
Just...
在这呢
This...
这个如何
How about that shit, huh?
我走大运啦
Well, I'll be goddamned.
爸爸 快看 看这个
Daddy, look... look at this.
打开它
Open it.
快点 你听到他说的话了
Come on. You heard him.
你想让我...
You want me to...
打开它
Open it.
别紧张
Take it easy.
你好 宝贝
Hello, baby.
开箱吧
Here we go.
等等
Uh, uh, hold on.
爸爸 也许他藏了把枪
Daddy, suppose he got a gun hidden up in there,
开箱就爆
come out blasting?
看看我们
Look at us then.
小子 没事的
Hey! Junior, fine!
没事 没事
That's fine, fine.
不如你自己走向前来
Why don't you go right on ahead?
亲自打开它
You open it yourself.
对 开吧 没事的
Yeah, go on. It's all right.
怎么 你在里面设了陷阱
What, and then you got a booby trap in there
要把我炸得粉身碎骨吗
and I get my face blown off?
要是你还想看里面到底装了什么
One of us needs to o-open the cooler,
就必须得派个人打开它
if we're gonna see what's inside!
我知道
I know that.
闭嘴 我好好想想
Shut up! Let me think.
上帝啊
God's sake, boy.
把枪对准他 退后一点
Put your gun on his neck, stand back,
让他开箱
and have him open it.
没我指挥你什么都不会吗
I got to tell you everything?
没他指挥就不行了吗
Does he have to tell you everything?
闭嘴
Shut up!
把它打开 混♥蛋♥
Open it, shitheel!
行
Okay.
见鬼
Holy shit.
怎么
What?
什么东西
Ohh! What?
危险解除
Clear down here.
进来吧
Come on down.
我必须得说
I got to tell...
你 你 这个小兄弟刚才
You... you... this man right...
我得告诉你
You... I got to tell you,
我都快吓死了
You had me a wee bit worried.
这两个家伙是法警吗
Your friends in the Marshal service?
不过现在他俩可以长眠地下了
Now, they sure can be watchful.
我们得通过一条秘密铁路线
We had to fly that stuff out here
把这运走
in an old underground railroad trail.
这两个白♥痴♥父子兵
Well, these two right here... ho!
再冲我吆喝一个试试
How you like me now?
这两个人刚才要干掉我
These two right here were gonna put me down either way
所以此时此刻 我非常想说
so I got to tell you something right here right now.
多谢你
I thank you.
好的
Okay.
还有一件事
Um, here's the thing.
有个问题要问
Got one question for you.
这里 这个箱子
This...Right here...
这钱只是一部分吧
uh, is this a teaser bag
为了保险起见你把钱分开安置了吗
and you got the money all split up, safe and sound?
不是 就剩这么多
No, that's it.
就这么多
That's it? That's...
就这么多 意思是
That's it, meaning...
就剩这么多 迪基
That's all that got left, Dickie.
这应该是三百万 莱豪斯
There's supposed to be $3 million in here, Limehouse.
远不止三百万
Way north of $3 million.
你知道的
You know.
别骗人了
Come on.
钱都花光了
Look, it's all spent,
剩下的都在这了
except what you see right there.
一共46313美元
That's $46,313.
每一分钱的去处都有收据在
And receipts accounting for every single penny
都是你妈花的
that your mama spent,
她拿去买♥♥了矿产
buying mostly property for that mine deal.
不可能
Hell no.
妈妈在天上看着呢 这钱数目不对
Mama, looking down, she knows that this ain't right.
迪基 该说的我们说完了
Dickie. We done.
莱豪斯
Limehouse!
等等
Just...
我们约好的条件是 我拿回我的钱
I believe the terms of the deal are I receive the money
然后我们就两清 没错吧
and then we are through, ain't that right?
没错
That's right.
条件是这样
Those are the terms.
那你把钱拿走
Then you take it back.
走吧
Just go on.
我不能接受
I do not accept this.
小子 半毛钱都没有
What exactly is you aiming to do out here
你想怎么活
in this world with no money, son?
你不用管我怎么活
You don't need to worry about what I'm gonna do, okay?
你要是想管的话
What you can worry about,
如果这要求不算过份
if it ain't too much to ask,
我想要留下你这把猎枪
y-y-you could lend me a shotgun.
怎么样
How about that?
不 拿去吧 把枪给他
No, go ahead. Dump it.
给他吧
Give it to him.
我们谈妥了吧 贝内特先生
You good with this, Mr. Bennett?
谈妥 我们谈妥了吗
Are we good? Are we good?
这还用说吗
Can you not tell?
怎么不走了呢
Why don't you just go on?
快走吧 带好你的东西
Go on. Get your... get your p-p...
你还有事要办呢
It's got handles there.
走吧
Just go on.
什么都别留给我
Just leave me here with all my nothing!
你们靠这钱发点大财吧
I want you to make that money have babies, all right?
我要看见这笔钱一分不少 重回这里
I want to see it back where it belongs!
我会再找你的
I will come for it!
听到了没
You hear me?
你离我还有多远
How far behind me are you?
大概十六公里
Um, 10?
你打算先进去还是等我一起
You going in or are you gonna wait?
我得先进去了
Yeah, I'm gonna go in.
雷兰·吉文斯
Raylan Givens.
你好啊 雷兰
Hey, there, Raylan.
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
我投降 雷兰
I hereby surrender, Raylan.
你抓我吧
You... you... you got me.
搞什么鬼 迪基
What the hell, Dickie?
事情是这样的
Well, you know, the thing is,
我真的别无选择 雷兰
I-I really had no choice, Raylan.
是他们把我逼到了这一步
They forced me into it.
越狱 分钱 这一切的事情
You see, the escape, the money, the whole thing.
话可得说清楚 我是个十足的受害者
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表