剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Now, I don't like wearing a mask.
我长得太帅了
I'm too pretty.
所以我不得不杀了你
So I am gonna have to kill you.
但这么说吧
But I'll tell you what...
我喜欢玩个游戏
There's this game I like to play.
我把这把枪放在咱俩之间
I'm gonna put this gun between us
让送披萨的小子从10开始倒数
and have the pizza man count it down from 10.
数到1的时候
When he gets to 1,
我们一起来抢这把枪
we both go for it,
这样咱俩的机会都均等
so you got the same chance I got.
公平吧
That sounds fair, right?
开始倒数
Start counting.
我认为我不该...
I-I don't think I should be inv...
不该掺和你们的事
be involved in this.
快数
Count.
十
10...
十
10.
九
9...
八
8...
七
7...
六
6...
五
5...
四
4...
三
3...
二
2...
一
1.
我赢了
I win.
我什么也没看见
I didn't see anything.
我什么都不会说 我发誓
I'm not gonna say anything. I swear.
你要吃那个披萨吗
Are you gonna eat that pizza?
不 你拿走吧
No! Take it!
怎么了
What's up?
昨晚有人杀了个叫德尔默·科斯的人
Somebody killed a Mr. Delmer Coates last night
和一个送披萨的人
along with a pizza delivery boy.
还将他的保险箱洗劫一空
They also emptied his safe.
很同情他们的遭遇 然后呢
I regret their passing. So?
凶手卸掉了科斯先生的安保系统
Well, whoever killed them took Mr. Coates' security system offline,
这活儿不容易 因为...
which is not so easy considering...
我想我已经听够了
I'm gonna stop it there.
这两名遇害者是通缉犯吗
Were either Mr. Coates or the pizza delivery man federal fugitives?
不是 但 "冰人" 弗莱彻·尼克斯是
No, but Fletcher "The Ice Pick" Nix is.
他在全境范围内逃窜
He's charged with interstate flight.
受害者手上的捅伤
The stab wounds on the victim's hands
-与碎冰锥相似 -帮不到你
- are consistent with an ice pick. - Can't help you.
我只能做文职 你可以找雷切尔
I'm on light duty. Maybe Rachel.
没错 还是找她好 但是...
Oh, yeah, I'd rather take her, but, uh...
但是什么
"But, uh," What?
那安保系统是维恩·达菲安保公♥司♥装的
Wynn Duffy's security system did the installation.
这有什么问题吗
Is there a question attached to this?
达菲是我目前唯一的线索
Well, Duffy's the only lead I got,
我觉得你可以帮我
and I thought you might help me out.
你怎么会这么想
Why would you think that?
因为你有那个本事
'Caus you have that thing
什么本事
Had what thing?
就你们一起杀了加里的时候
Where you two killed Gary together.
真有趣
That's funny.
真有趣
That's funny.
对不起
Excuse me.
我没有订书机了
I'm out of staples,
回形针也没多少了
and I'm getting a little light on paper clips.
拜托了
Come on, man.
还拜托呢
"Come on, man."
你没听我说话吗
Have you not been listening?
我不能离开我的桌子
I cannot leave my desk.
你就说你吃午饭去了
Just say you're on lunch.
我不能跟达菲谈
I can't talk to Duffy.
你当然可以
Sure you can.
-不行 -为什么
- No, I can't. - Why not?
上次我见他的时候
Last time I saw him
我告诉他 下次再让我碰见
I said our next conversation
就不是对话那么简单了
wasn't gonna be a conversation.
问询是不同的对话嘛
Well, this is a different conversation.
怎么了
What?
他不会记得那么长时间之前
He's not gonna remember something
你跟他说的话
you said that long ago.
他不愿意跟你对话
He doesn't want to talk to you.
嗯 我也不愿意跟他对话
Well, that makes two of us.
我不愿意跟谁谈
Who don't I want to talk to?
雷兰
Raylan.
什么风把你吹来了
To what do I owe the pleasure?
古特森警长有话问你
Deputy Gutterson has some questions for you.
有个名叫德尔默·科斯的男性昨晚被杀害
Gentleman named Delmer Coates was murdered last night.
这名字耳熟么
Name ring a bell?
想不起来 我应该认识么
Not offhand. Should it?
两年前 你给他装过安全系统
Well, you installed his security system about two years ago.
密语技术 C系列
It was a whispertech series "C."
那系统不错
That's a good system.
杀了科斯的人首先使这系统瘫痪了
Whoever killed Coates disabled it first.
鉴于你经常帮人安装这样的系统
Since you install so many of them...
对不起 我得问一下
I'm sorry, I just have to ask.
你们是怀疑我参与了这个案子
Are you two accusing me of being involved
还是在向我询问相关信息
or are you just asking me for information?
两者都有
Whichever applies.
我觉得如果我杀了自己的客户
I don't think it'd very good for business
那对我的生意影响还挺不好的 是吧
if I went around murdering my own clients, do you?
如果对方有一个价值连城的保险箱
Well, it might be worth it
那杀了他也挺值得的 是吧
if they had a safe full of expensive merchandise.
我所有的客户都有价值连城的东西
All my clients have expensive merchandise.
不然要安全系统来干嘛
That's why they buy security sys...
赶紧回答问题
Just answer the question,
要不就闭嘴
or shut your mouth.
我能想到你现在的心情
I can only imagine how frustrating
有多烦躁 雷兰
this must be for you, Raylan.
你很想直截了当
It'd be so much easier
打我一顿严刑逼供 是吧
to just beat a confession out of me, wouldn't it?
很有可能哦
That's still an option.
事实上 记得上次我们见面的时候
As a matter of fact, as I recall, last time we met,
你对我说下次咱们再对话
you told me next conversation
就不会只是对话这么简单
we had wasn't gonna be a conversation.
这不是一般的对话
This is a different conversation.
你雇过一个叫弗莱彻·尼克斯的程序员吗
You ever hire an installer named Fletcher Nix?
他最喜欢用碎冰锥作工具
Favorite toy's an ice pick.
那不是个标准工具啊
That's not exactly standard equipment.
你这也不是个标准答案
That ain't exactly an answer.
雷兰 我很抱歉
Raylan, I am so sorry.
我很想多帮帮忙
I would love to be of more help,
但是我得进去看女子网球了
but I got to get back to watching women's tennis.
把门关上 麦克
Close the door, Mike.
这老头就是个混球 但是我相信他
Well, the man's a piece of shit, but I believe him.
是吗
You do?
提到德尔默·科斯他并没有闪缩
He didn't flinch when you mentioned Delmer Coates.
没有 但是当我提到碎冰锥
No, but when I mentioned that ice pick...
是的 他有点闪缩
Yeah, he flinched a little.
也许这个确实有点难为他了
Well, maybe this one's above his pay grade.
他老板是谁
Who's he work for?
艾米特·阿内特
Emmitt Arnett.
迪克西在法兰克福的头目
Dixie mafia shot-caller out of Frankfort.
好吧 你去跟他谈谈怎么样
Okay, how about you go talk to him?
在路口让我下车
You drop me off at the corner.
我来盯着达菲
I'll keep an eye on Duffy.
什么
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表