剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
keeps finding himself in the middle of it.
找自己还是放任自己
Finding himself or putting himself?
可能因为对第一任长官坏事做尽
Yeah, I think he might be my penance for all the shit
所以派他来惩罚我的吧
I put my first chief through.
可能吧
Probably.
开始的几年中我获得了勋章
First few years I had my star,
我一直等待着有机会
I kept waiting for my chance to walk
能通过旋转门走进大厅
in the saloon through the swinging doors,
听到我的靴刺摩擦木地板的声音
hear my spurs scrape on that wood floor.
钢琴手停止演奏
Piano player stops playing.
所有人头都转过来 看着你
Everybody's head turns and looks at you.
那个带勋章的大高个儿是谁
Who is that tall stranger with the badge?
我过去常常想
You know, I used to wonder
如何能跟老前辈们相提并论
how I'd match up with those old-timers.
比如说 怀亚特·厄普
You know, Wyatt Earp,
三人均为美国著名联邦法警
相关电影有《义海倾情》等
巴特·马斯特尔森 巴斯·里夫斯
Bat Masterson, Bass Reeves.
一直是我的最爱之一
Oh, one of my all-time favorites.
祝你能很走运地找到一部关于他的电影
And good luck trying to find a movie about him.
指告诉丹泽尔·华盛顿拍部电影
得找个人把这个故事告诉丹泽尔
Somebody needs to tell Denzel that story.
好啦 我得回去工作啦
Well, I got to get back to work.
好 我懂你的意思
Yep. I can take a hint.
我会抽空去办的
I got rounds to make.
幸会
Good to see you.
幸会
Good to see you.
下次来的时候多呆会儿
You stop by next time you're through.
我会的
I'll do it.
不然还有谁能给我讲本地八卦呢
Who else is gonna keep me apprised of the local mischief?
没错
That's right.
杜威 你离我远点
Dewey, you stand away from me.
博伊德 听着
Boyd, listen.
杜威
Dewey.
我知道迪基贝·内特是你的新基友
I know Dickie Bennett's your new road dog,
但这件事跟你没关系
but this business ain't got nothing to do with you.
现在我只要看到他 就会做掉他
Now, when I spot him, I'm gonna go for him.
你最好别挡在中间
You best not be in between.
我正要告诉你这件事呢
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
他不在这里
He's not here.
几个狱警过来把他关禁闭了
A couple screws just came, took him to isolation.
我猜他们肯定在我们放风时
I guess they must have been tossing cells
翻了我们的牢房♥
while we were at rec time
然后在他的床垫下发现了违♥禁♥品♥
and found some contraband under his mattress.
真想知道他得关多久
I wonder how many days he'll get.
怎么了
What?
雷兰
Raylan.
雷兰·吉文斯
Raylan Givens?
他做了什么..
What's he got to do...
你在这里那么久 那你知不知道
Any chance you been here long enough to know
这些家伙里 谁比较好打交道
which one of these hacks is approachable?
就是那些能以合理的价格
The kind of guy that will smuggle in a cellphone
为你偷运进来一个手♥机♥的家伙
for you for the right price?
你要手♥机♥干嘛
What do you need a phone for?
我不需要
I don't.
风轻抚着克莱普的胡子
"The wind tickled Calliope's whiskers."
你跳过了一段
You skipped a part.
你怎么知道的
Well, how do you know?
你还不识字呢
You can't even read.
你就说跳没跳过吧
Did you skip a part or not?
看样子你是这么觉得的
Well, you seem to think so.
我就是知道
I know so.
宝贝睡下了
Baby's down.
真不容易
Finally.
该你啦 琼琼小甲虫
Your turn, June bug.
妈咪 我不需要午睡
Mommy, I don't need to take a nap.
小婴儿才要午睡呢
Naps are for babies.
是妈妈要午睡
Naps are for mommy
这样妈妈就不会抓狂啦
so she doesn't lose her mind.
现在跟比尔叔叔说再见吧
Now say goodbye to uncle Bill.
你还没起床他就会走了
He's gonna be gone before you get up.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
好啦 走吧
All right. Come on.
谢谢 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
没和你家人联♥系♥吗
No contact with your family?
当然没有
'Course not.
连你♥妈♥的♥生日都没打个电♥话♥吗
Not even a quick call to your mama on her birthday?
没有
Not even.
没和过去认识的人联络吧
Nobody from your old life?
我可是遵守规定的
I am following the guidelines.
那琼呢
What about June?
她也遵守规定了吗
Is she following the guidelines, too?
可能没有吧
Probably not.
好消息是 有一天她告诉老师
Good news is she tells her teacher one day
她以前住在新墨西哥州 然后第二天
that she used to live in new Mexico, and the next day,
她说自己是童话公主
she used to be the princess of fairyland.
不敢想象谁会把她的话当真
Can't imagine anybody takes her word as gospel.
会越来越好的
Gets easier.
等你作完证
Once you testify,
这件事就不会再威胁你们了
that's not hanging over you.
这件事将一直笼罩着我的
This will always be hanging over me.
你觉得卡洛斯·萨拉查是既往不咎的人吗
You think Carlos Salazar is one to forgive and forget?
联邦证人保护计划的四十年历史中
The entire 40-year history of the Witsec program,
经手的证人数以万计
however many thousand witnesses,
但只要按指示行动 都不会有事的
we never lost a one who followed the guidelines.
天啊 比尔 你丫吓死我了
Jesus, Bill, you scared the hell out of me.
你最好是真有事告诉我
You better have one hell of a story to tell me.
我有 真的有
I do. I do.
你肯定不敢相信
You ain't gonna believe this.
我要给你看点重要的东西
I got to show you something.
别动
Stay there!
别动
Stay there!
松开手里的枪 比尔
Get your hands off it, Bill.
否则我会爆你头的
I'll shoot you in the head.
松开吧你
Get your hands off it!
你的枪在哪儿
Where's your piece?
把你这该死的腿放下
Get your friggin' leg down.
躲开点
Get out of here!
对不起 比尔
Sorry, Bill,
但你知道是怎么回事
but you know how it is.
布鲁克斯副警长
Deputy Brooks.
我办公室给你打过电♥话♥说我会来的
My office called to tell you to expect me.
是 是 但是
Yeah. Yeah. But, uh...
抱住我
Hug me.
-什么 -以防有人在监视我们
- Huh? - In case anyone's watching.
我是你大学的室友
I'm your college roommate,
我从达拉斯来看你
and I'm visiting from Dallas.
-走吧 -好
- Let's go. - OK.
我想我们可能有麻烦了
I think we might be in trouble.
我感觉肚子上还涂着耦合胶呢
I feel like I still have some of that jelly on my stomach.
从这个角度看
No, I mean, just from this angle...
它长得跟《异形》里的生物惊人的相似
Wish somebody would get me a wet wipe.
真希望谁能给我拿块湿纸巾
It bears a striking resemblance to the creature from "Alien."
它才六周大 雷兰
It's 6 weeks old, Raylan.
好吧
All right.
它要是从你胸腔冲出来
Don't come running to me
可别跑来找我帮忙
when it busts out your ribcage.
真高兴你能享受这一切
I'm so glad you're having fun with all this.
我主要就是有点害怕
Mostly I'm just scared.
那可真是每个小女生幻想中的
That's just what every little girl
白马王子会说的话啊
dreams prince charming will say.
顺便告诉你 我也害怕
I'm scared, too, FYI.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表