剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
? On this lonely road ?
? trying to make it home ?
? doing it by my lonesome ?
? pissed off, who wants some? ?
? I'm fighting for my soul ?
? God get at your boy ?
? you try to bogard ?
? fall back, I go hard ?
? on this lonely road ?
? trying to make it home ?
? doing it by my lonesome ?
? pissed off, who wants some? ?
? I see them long, hard times to come ?
《火线警探》前情提要
Previously on "Justified"...
我碰巧一字不漏地听到了
I overheard every word of that conversation
你和博伊德的对话 那笔钱我也要有份
between you and Crowder, and I want that money.
我人在这里面
How am I gonna get my hands on that money, you think,
怎么可能碰到那些钱
while I am inside here?
醒醒 蠢货
Nap time's over, gimpy.
好了
There you go.
伙计 这他妈怎么回事
What the hell, man?
你自♥由♥了 哥们
You're free, brother.
哪自♥由♥了
Free where?
我现在在哪
Where the hell am I?
-你现在在特兰布尔监狱外面了 -太好了
-You're out of Tramble. -Awesome!
事办得顺利的话
If things go well.
阿什 近来可好
How you doing, Ash?
快走
Let's go.
知道他们逃到哪去了吗
You know where they're going?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这穷乡僻壤的地方连信♥号♥♥都没有
So hard to get cellphone service in these holler roads.
好吧 但你得承诺
Fine! But you got to promise me that
不管这事最终如何
no matter how weird this thing gets,
你得汇报说我配合工作了
you say I cooperated.
坦纳算是我的星探
See, Tanner's kind of like my talent scout,
而且据我所知
and from what I've heard,
你现在在你效力的上家那儿
you have been pushed to a second-tier position
郁郁不得志
at an enterprise that's going nowhere fast.
你有更好的提议
You saying you got something better?
撒旦 你凭什么觉得自己能成功
Devil, whatever led you to believe that you could pull this off.
等等
Wait!
这儿应该有三百万的 莱姆豪斯
There's supposed to be $3 million in here, Limehouse.
都用掉了 就剩下这么多
Look, it's all spent except what you see right there.
当初的约定是 我拿回钱
I believe the terms of the deal are I receive the money,
我们互不相欠
and then we are through.
的确是这样
That's right. Those are the terms.
那你把它拿回去
Then you take it back.
这我不接受
I do not accept this.
如果真的进展顺利
If things are going to plan,
现在早该有消息了
we would've heard by now,
所以我们只能另谋出路
so now we got to do the other thing.
别这样 不要
Come on! No!
在你上车之前我想告诉你
Hey, before you get in the car,
我又找到来钱的路子了
I may have a way for us to make some more money.
如果他发现了怎么办
What if he finds out?
谁发现了什么
What if who finds out about what?
你说他妈妈留下的钱就只有这点儿
What if Dickie Bennett finds out you lied when you told him
如果被迪基·贝内特发现你撒谎了怎么办
this here was all that was left of his mama's money?
就我对他的了解
Well, about the only way I can see him
除非有人告诉他 否则他不会发现的
finding out about this here is if someone was to tell him.
这事儿又不是只有我知道
I ain't the only one who knows.
他肯定能发现
He does find out,
发现了他肯定来找你
you know he'll come looking for it.
你可阻止不了他
Be no stopping him.
我当然行
Oh, I'll stop him.
再说 我听说他现在还是逃犯呢
Besides, I hear they fittin' to send him back to Tramble.
不管在哪
Inside or out,
三百万都能买♥♥来不少关系
$3 million buy a lot of friends.
如果有人来找茬 我们就去摆平他
Well, anybody comes, we gonna stop them.
一如既往
How it's always been.
你怎么这么多问题
And why you asking questions?
你觉得我处理不了这种事吗
You think I ain't taking care of business?
当然没有 莱姆豪斯先生
No, sir, Mr. Limehouse.
我只是觉得需要找几个特兰布尔里的兄弟
Just think we should get us
好好修理修理他
a couple Tramble brothers to shiv his ass.
不行
No.
我和他妈妈可不是这么约定的
That ain't the agreement I made with his mama.
我又不知道你们约定了些什么
I don't know your agreement with his mama.
小子 你究竟想问什么
Boy, what is you really asking?
是三百万在哪吗
Where that $3 million is?
不是 先生
No, sir.
你晚上一躺下
So, you lay your head down at night,
就拼命做梦 想着怎么花这钱
and you dream about all the living you could do with that money?
小子 这种念头可比枪更致命
Boy, that dream will get you killed quicker than a bullet.
该知道的你都知道了
Now, you know what you need to know.
而且根本没有三百万 远没有那么多
And it wasn't no $3 million. Not near.
你去把东西收拾好
Now, you get that put away.
我在这看着这蠢货
I'm gonna go check this smoker here.
直接把他扔池塘里不就得了
Don't know why we're out here freezing our asses off
何必跑出来冻个半死
instead of just tossing this traitor in a slurry pond.
叛变前 撒旦也算是我们的朋友
Devil was a friend before he became a traitor.
还记得你父亲的话吗
You remember what your daddy used to say?
既然杀人的决心已定
"Once you make up your mind to kill a man,
就无需多言
there ain't nothing left to talk about."
越想越下不去手
Thinking about it only makes it harder.
也许就该下不去手
Well, maybe it should be harder.
就你这种态度 在关键时候肯定犹豫不决
That kind of attitude might make a man blink when the moment comes.
我犹豫了吗
Did I blink?
阿尔洛 死人的东西就不要抢了吧
Arlo, there's no need to rob the bodies of the dead.
好像以前没抢过一样
Thought we weren't robbing the dead.
这是撒旦最后的馈赠
This is devil's last gift to us.
愿这饱受诱惑之苦的人
We return to the great unknown
回归最初的样子
a man with a belly full of the fruit of temptation.
愿另一个世界安然接受他
May his entrance into that world
不要像这个世界 让他痛苦地离开
be more painless than his exit from this one.
抱歉 我不想吵醒你的
I'm sorry. I was trying not to wake you.
-我没睡 -在干嘛
-I was up. -Doing what?
就是打包 列列清单
You know... Packing, making lists.
这下看着小多了
Looks smaller, doesn't it?
是啊 空了就小了
Yeah, well, they always do, empty.
你还记得你第一次来的时候吗
You remember the first time you stepped foot in this house?
也是这么晚的时候进来的
You came in in the dark that night, too.
我从花♥园♥那儿的门进来的
I came in through the garden door.
可怜的加里
Poor Gary.
你把他吓了个半死
Scared him half to death.
我十分抱歉
I apologized for that.
我还记得我走下楼梯
I remember coming down these stairs
看你站在厨房♥里
and seeing you in the kitchen and...
我就知道和加里的日子到头了
Knowing that my marriage to Gary was over.
我还以为我半夜回来你很生气呢
I thought you'd be angry, me coming home at 00 A.M.
喝点啤酒吗
Do you want a beer?
说真的 你怀孕七周了 还准备搬家
Seriously. You're seven weeks' pregnant, ready to move.
我却连地方都没找好
I haven't done anything to line up a place for us.
只是在外四处乱跑乱开枪
I'm just out there running and gunning...
好吧 被你说中了 我是很生气
All right. You've convinced me. I'm angry.
但还是不想和你吵
I'm still not gonna fight with you.
我已经不想着改变你了
I'm done trying to change who you are.
我也...也不想再假装
And I'm... I'm done pretending
好似我能像爱你这样再爱上其他人
that I could ever feel about anyone else the way I feel about you.
这是你对我说过的最动听的话了
That may be the sweetest thing you ever said to me.
要不要啤酒
Want a beer or not?
醒醒
Wake up.
快点醒醒 蠢货
Come on. Wake up, shitbird.
早上了
Morning.
放松 放松 别激动 别激动
Relax, relax, relax, relax, relax,
放松
Relax.
我们时间不多了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表