剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
My, that sure am sweet!
没错
Indeed.
像所有甜食一样会招虫子
And, like all sweet things, it draws pests.
所以才叫驱蝇派
Hence "Shoofly."
莱姆豪斯先生 我想你叫我来
Mr. Limehouse, I'm sure you didn't invite me up here to
不会只是想和我讨论烘焙品吧
discuss the sociology of baked goods.
上次你说你给这个郡制定了一个
Well, last we spoke, you said you had a plan for this county
包括选举在内的计划
included the election.
没错
Of course.
我是底特律人
I'm from Detroit.
官员选举一直都是生意的一部分
Elected officials are always part of the business plan.
你加入吗
Are you on board?
我...只要你告诉我
I am... Just as soon as you
谁是竞选经理 我就加入
tell me who your campaign manager is.
你说什么
Excuse me?
为了竞选
For the election.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
我知道你说什么
I heard you.
但我不明白我要竞选经理干嘛用
I just don't understand why I need one.
克劳德进了监狱
Crowder's in jail,
纳皮尔成了人们眼中的英雄
Napier's a hero.
我们相当于已经赢了
It's as good as won.
我相信表面上确实如此
Now, I'm sure it seems like that from the outside,
但在这儿 没有保证金 选举是不会赢的
but 'round here, elections ain't won without insurance.
想必那笔保证金是你出吧
And no doubt you'll be adding that "Insurance" to my tab.
如果不能免税 恐怕我是不会投入的
'Fraid I don't make donations 'less they tax-deductible.
有什么问题吗
Now, is that gonna be a problem?
把箱子打开
Open the box.
没有
No.
相信你这下不会有问题了
It's not gonna be a problem.
很好
Good.
你可以把这个箱子
Then you can give that box
给你的竞选经理
right there to your new campaign manager.
我上哪找他
And where do I find this fella?
十分钟后他会出现在我的位子上
He gonna be in my seat in about 10 minutes.
Quales先生
Mr. Quarles.
今天不营业
We're not open!
拜托 这个镇上又不是只有这一间酒吧
Christ, we're not the only place in town to get a drink!
艾娃 谢天谢地你在这
Ava, I prayed you'd be here.
拜托 拜托了 你得帮帮我
Please... please, you got to help me.
谢天谢地你来了 快来
Thank God you're here! Come on!
多德夫人
Mrs. Dodd?
快点 我觉得他会杀了她
Hurry up! I think he's gonna kill her.
谁
Who is?
-文森特 -他在哪
- Vincent. - Where is he?
树林里
He's in the woods.
他去打猎 他以为他打中了头鹿
See, he was hunting, and he shot what he thought was a deer.
但却不是
But it wasn't.
他打中的是柏纳斯
It was Bernice.
她在监视他
She was spying on him.
至少我认为是柏纳斯
Well, at least I think it was Bernice.
也有可能是她邪恶的双胞胎妹妹埃洛伊塞
See, it could have been her evil twin sister, Eloise.
问题是 我的电视没信♥号♥♥了
Problem is, I could not see the beauty mark on the TV.
多德夫人 这儿还有其他人吗
Mrs. Dodd, is there anyone in the house with you?
没有 所以我才需要你的帮助啊
No. That's why I need you.
我想和你谈谈
I've got something I need to discuss with you.
你不把电视机给我修好
Well, I ain't discussing
咱俩就没什么好谈的
nothing until you help me get this TV working.
-多德夫人 -把这个举高
- Mrs. Dodd? - Now, hold that up high.
-多德夫人 -不 叫我伊莫金
- Mrs. Dodd. - No, call me Imogene.
把那个举高点
And hold that up nice and high.
-抱歉 伊莫金 -不 等等 怎么了
- I'm sorry, Imogene. - No, wait. What?
我来这不是帮你修电视的
I'm not here to help you with your TV.
我是来找你儿子坦纳的
I'm here because I'm looking for your boy Tanner.
我都好几年没见过他了
I haven't seen him in years.
不见得吧
I don't think that's true.
我想那天他把那台新的电视机
I think you saw him the other day,
搬过来的时候你还见了他
when he brought over that brand-new TV.
因为他太爱他的母亲了
He brought it because he loves his mama.
只是他没来得及帮你装好 是吧
Only, he didn't have a chance to hook it up, did he?
不是吗 因为他有麻烦了
No. Because he's in trouble.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
别装了
I think you do.
我知道你爱你的儿子 不想让他有麻烦
I know you love your boy and you don't want to see him get
但你要知道的是
in any more trouble, but you should know...
在找他的不止我一个
I'm not the only one looking for him.
还有些非常危险的人物也在找他
There are some very dangerous men after him, too.
真的吗
Really?
你不觉得让我先找到他会更好吗
And don't you think it would be best if I found him first?
那样你就可以帮助他
So you could help him?
没错
That's right.
那真是太好了
Oh, that would be so good.
你怎么不说他不小心中毒了
Did you ever think of trying the one where he accidentally
而只有你才有解药呢
ingested poison and you're the only one with the antidote?
什么
Excuse me?
上次那帮龌龊的警♥察♥来这乱编瞎话的时候
Look, the first time some no-dick lawman came around and
坦纳才十岁
ran that game with me, Tanner was 10 years old.
现在你赶快给我滚
Now you get the hell out
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你改变主意再联♥系♥我
In case you change your mind.
这是我们的第一要务
Now, we'll concentrate our first haul here '
如果得不到弗农的支持 你就赢不了
cause if you ain't got Vernon creek, you ain't gonna win.
然后要得到詹姆斯敦·霍勒的支持
Now, that is, unless you got Jameston Holler.
只要他们给我们投票 我们就给他们
Now, once we make sure they vote right, we give them each a
发一张扑克牌换酒喝
playing card to exchange for the booze.
我个人喜欢用人头牌
Now, personally, I like to use a face card
因为人头牌比较显眼
'cause they're more distinct to a deck,
免得其他人浑水摸鱼
makes it harder for people to bring in their own...
不好意思 哈维
Excuse me, Harvey?
我不是已经给了钱给你 让你帮我搞定了吗
Aren't I paying you to do this for me?
没错
Well, yeah.
但是 我对于自己的工作很自豪
Oh, but... but I take pride in my work.
我喜欢让人弄明白我究竟提供了那些服务
I-I like people to understand the services I am providing.
就是这个什么市政厅之类的鬼东西
A-a-and this town-hall-debate circle jerk?
是退伍军人组织 不是市政厅
Well, that's VFW. That ain't town hall.
这个我们也得小心应付
You know, we gonna have to tread light with that, too.
我认真的
No, I'm serious.
这些人经常在投票里做手脚
As many times as votes been rigged for these people,
如果有什么不对劲 他们肯定是第一个发现
they're pretty quick to spot a fix when they see one.
说实话 哈维
You know, I got to be honest with you, Harvey...
恐怕我不明白你提供的这项服务
I'm not sure I'm understanding the services you're providing on that one.
我们确保纳皮尔得票
Well, we make sure that, uh, Napier scores,
在谢尔比察觉之前 我就一锤定音
and, uh, then I just gavel out before Shelby can even respond.
现在
Now...
说回刚才的话题 一张人头牌换一瓶酒
as I was saying, a face card gets a bottle.
职位越高 酒瓶越大
The more status a person has, the bigger bottle they get.
我发现这挺有用 你知道吗
I found that works, you know?
他要在里面待多久
How long's he gonna be in there?
别急
Relax.
快了
They're almost done.
妈 什么
Hey, ma... what?
我去
Shit.
好的
Okay.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我有麻烦了
I got a problem.
坦纳的妈妈说
Tanner's mama says the
有个法警在找他
marshal's been coming around looking for him.
他准备跑路
He's thinking of running.
他有什么没完成的事会给我们惹上麻烦吗
He got any unfinished business could come back on us?
不知道
I don't know.
不知道
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表