剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
I am jacked up. Come on!
别走开 别走
Don't leave me. Don't leave...
别逃远了
Don't go far.
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
他们丢下你走了
They just left you.
你知道他们要去哪儿吗
You know where they're going?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
胃疼吗
Does your stomach hurt?
可能有内出血
Eh, could be bleeding inside.
最有可能是伤到脾脏
Most likely spleen.
没事儿
That's okay.
没有脾还是能活下去
You can pretty much live without a spleen
只要在感染之前取出来就行
as long as they get it out before it goes septic.
万一感染了 糟糕
If that shit happens... whoo!
没信♥号♥♥ 这种地方手♥机♥信♥号♥♥真不咋样
No bars. So hard to get cellphone service in these holler roads.
用旅馆房♥间的那部电♥话♥
Use the one in the hotel room.
什么
Huh?
用旅馆房♥间的那部电♥话♥
Use the phone in the hotel room.
对哦
Oh, yeah.
把你留在这我内心很不安
I just feel bad about leaving you again.
万一你死了就糟了
You know, in case you die.
没有人愿意独自离世 对吧
Nobody wants to die alone, do they?
好吧
Fine!
不是吗
No?
但你得答应我
But you got to promise that,
不管他们发生什么事
no matter what happens with them,
不管事情多么诡异
no matter how weird this thing gets,
你都要说我积极合作
you say I cooperated.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
什么叫做
What does that mean,
事情多么诡异
"How weird things might get?"
我们走
Let's go.
现在怎么办
Now what?
站起来
Get up.
他告诉银行职员
Look, he told the banker
把钱送去他妈妈的店铺 对吧
to take the money to his mama's store, okay?
所以你们带迪基去店铺
So you guys take Dickie up to the store,
把钱拿上 懂了吗
pick up the money, okay?
杜威 你和我待在一起
Dewey, you're gonna stay with me.
不不不 绝对不行
Oh, no, no. Whoa-ho!
他说 他说钱到了
He said... he said he would call
会打电♥话♥来 但电♥话♥还没来
when the money is there, and he ain't called.
他打来了没
Has he called?
你很聪明 自己想明白吧
You're a smart guy. Figure it out.
除了已经弄明白的
There ain't nothing to figure out
没什么需要去弄明白的了
beyond what's already figured out.
听我说 艾什死了
Hey, listen to me. Ash is gone.
-他说钱一到 -计划有变
- He said he would call... - There's a new plan.
就会打电♥话♥来
when the money is there!
要么你那伙计准时把钱送到店铺
Either your man gets the money to the store on time,
要么你就得死
or you get dead.
那我呢
What about me?
对你我另有打算 好了吗
I've got a bigger plan for you, okay?
难道这也成问题吗
Or is that gonna be a problem, too?
不如你先告诉我你的打算
Supposing you tell me
我再回答你
what it is before I answer?
这主意如何
What do you think?
你能不能给我闭嘴
Would... would you just... shut up.
钱到店铺了给我电♥话♥
Call when the money is there.
小子 帮我追他回来
Junior, would you please run him down?
给我上车
Get your ass in the car.
快跑 杜威
Go, Dewey!
小心
Look out. Oh!
我来
I'll get it.
给我好好的
Come on.
不能放你过去
Can't let you through.
别这样
Oh, come on now.
我要你把车掉个头
I need you to three-point this truck
把东西运回山谷去
and send it on back up the Holler.
女士 我
Miss, I...
请叫我布鲁克斯法警
Deputy Marshal Brooks.
布鲁克斯法警 对不起
Deputy marshal Brooks, excuse me.
这辆卡车装的是猪粪
This truck is carrying pig shit
也只有猪粪
and pig shit only.
好吧 你要晚点才能运到了
Yeah, your delivery's gonna be a little late.
责任由我承担
Feel free to blame me.
只能这么办了 是吗
So that's how it is then, huh?
只能这样了
That's how it is.
我再试一遍 行不
Uh, let me start again, okay?
这是我们的命根子
This is our livelihood.
你跟莱豪斯的过节
Whatever you got with Limehouse
只和他有关
is with Limehouse.
我只想要这一车猪粪
All I'm asking is for passage
可以通行
of a truckload of pig manure.
这辆卡车得以通行的唯一办法
The only way this truck leaves here is
是让我们仔细检查每一个角落
if we go through every inch of it,
从莱克星顿那拿到通行证明
get an all-clear from Lexington,
或许还有转机
and then maybe.
你真的听清楚我拉的是什么货了 对吗
You did hear me say what I'm hauling, right?
我不介意满身粪污
I'm ready to get dirty.
你呢
Are you?
各位晚安吧
Y'all have a good night.
艾什说迪基和莱豪斯做了桩交易
Ash says Dickie's got a deal with Limehouse.
钱将送至贝内特的店铺
The money's gonna be at the Bennett store.
莱豪斯的一个手下
Well, one of Limehouse's men tried to slip
刚试图开着他的粪车溜走
out a fertilizer truck.
我把他拦了回去
I sent him back.
钱可能就藏在车里
The money could've been in there.
如果是这样的话
Well, if so, then the
钱就不会在那
money's not gonna be there,
而且很有可能 他们要干掉迪基
and like as not, they're gonna kill Dickie.
靠
Shit.
怎么
What?
我又得去救迪基 贝内特了
Goddamn if I don't have to save Dickie Bennett.
迪基 煤炭公♥司♥停业后
See, Dickie, when that black pike shit went down,
看看你妈干的那些好事吧
what your mama did after...
把信任你的那些人都出♥卖♥♥♥了
selling all those folks out that believed in you...
依我看 可真是没有廉耻
that crossed the line of decency as far as I'm concerned.
哦 什么意思 慢着
Oh, now, w-whoa. Hold on.
再说一遍
Say that part again...
什么没有廉耻
the part about crossing a line of some kind.
不顾廉耻
The line of decency.
枪顶着手无寸铁之人 还敢说礼义廉耻
Now, isn't that just a wee bit ironic
你不觉得讽刺吗
coming from a fella holding a gun on an unarmed man?
你知道 迪基
Yeah, you see, Dickie,
我主动来这
I volunteered to come out here
目的很单纯
for one reason and one reason only.
因为我觉得 开你一枪
See, 'cause I thought it would be fun
眼看着你归西
to put a bullet in you
一定很精彩
and watch you die.
走吧
Let's go.
快来
Come on.
走快点 臭瘸子
March, gimp!
过来
Come here.
怎么不走了
What's the holdup?
小子 我只是在感叹
Well, it just gives me pause, Junior,
这里发生的巨大变化
to see how far the mighty have fallen.
净说废话
No shit.
快点
Come on.
往前走
Let's go.
你说钱藏这儿了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表