剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
but otherwise, you're good to go.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
我打伤她后 她很惊讶
She was surprised... when I shot her.
她拿枪指着你
She was pointing a gun at you.
她还能以为你会怎样
What did she think you were gonna do?
其实我也很惊讶
I was surprised, too.
是因为你从没对女人开过枪吗
Cause you never shot a woman before?
也许吧
I guess.
声名狼藉的博伊德·克劳德
The infamous Boyd Crowder.
请随意
Feel free.
吉米 他是一个人来的吗
Hey, Jimmy, did he come alone?
据我所知是的
Far as I could tell.
没武器
He's clean.
能给我来杯波旁酒吗
Uh, would you be so kind as to offer me a bourbon?
淡口味的那种
Pappy family.
夸尔斯先生
Well, uh, Mr. Quarles,
看来你收到我的口信了
I can see that you got my message.
是的 两条都收到了
Yes. Both of them.
有意思 我以为我只发了一条
Well, that's funny. I thought I only sent one.
不只一条 你攻击了我的手下
Well, no. You assaulted one of my employees,
又盗了我的产品
and then you appropriated my product.
要我算 是两条
I make that two.
拿那些药片... 可不算是条消息
Well, now, taking the pills... that wasn't a message.
那是我对于你播下的背叛的种子
That was just me assessing you afine
收取的罚金
for sowing the seeds of mutiny.
为什么不换个角度想想
Why don't we just split the difference?
称之为礼物
Call it a gift...
为了纪念我们新事业的开端 谢谢
To mark the launch of our new business venture. Thank you.
如果你想跟我合伙
Well, if you wanted to be my partner,
为什么不直接来找我呢
why didn't you come to me directly?
姑且称它为穿越不同文化道路上的减速带吧
Call it a speed bump on the road to cross-cultural understanding.
最重要的是 我现在在这儿了
The most important thing is I'm here now.
博伊德 你有没有听说过
Boyd, have you heard the saying,
"就算是最成功的战争也无法弥补它的损失"
"The most successful war seldom pays for its losses"?
托马斯·杰斐逊
Thomas Jefferson.
监狱里好处不多
Prison doesn't offer much,
但给人看书的时间倒是大把
but it does give a man ample time to read.
当然 我相信还有别的事儿做
Amongst other things, I'm sure.
说到底 博伊德...
Bottom line, Boyd...
我们做同伙赚的钱一定比做敌人赚得多
You and I make a lot more money as partners than as enemies.
有文化的人都清楚这点
That can't come as news to an educated man.
夸尔斯先生 有没有听过投机政客这个术语
Uh, Mr. Quarles, have you heard the term "Carpetbagger"?
是在重建时代创造出来的
It was coined during reconstruction.
有个人从北方来到南方
A man from the north comes down to the South
利用我们落后的方式
to take advantage of our, uh, backward ways.
是的 我很熟悉投机政客这个术语
Yes, I'm familiar with the term "Carpetbagger."
那你肯定知道 对于投机政客来说
Well, then you know to a carpetbagger,
合伙人的意思就是
"partners" just means that,
我们干活 你拿钱
well, we do all the work while you make all the money.
感谢上帝
Amen to that.
谢谢你的波旁酒
Thank you for the bourbon.
夸尔斯先生 还有件事
Oh, uh, Mr. Quarles, there's one more thing.
穿三件套的投机政客
Carpetbaggers in three-piece suits
来哈兰已经很久了
been coming to Harlan for a long time.
他们习惯像牛虻一样在夏末死去
They have a habit of dying off like deer flies at the end of summer.
索尔·贝洛
Saul bellow.
你是个聪明人 夸尔斯先生
You're a smart man, Mr. Quarles.
聪明人
Smart man.
我知道你在外照看着我
Can't tell you how well I sleep, knowing that you were out there,
我睡得好极了
my eyes and my ears.
对 从你的信息来看
Yep. From what you done told me,
我觉得夸尔斯想快点干掉博伊德·克劳德
I'd say that Mr. Quarles tried to pull a fast one on Boyd Crowder
结果却被扇了一耳光
and ended up getting his hand slapped.
就像我对埃罗尔先生说的那样
Well, like I told Mr. Errol,
是坦纳挨了打
it was Tanner who took the beating.
是的 但你听见博伊德·克劳德告诉他
Yeah, but you heard Boy Crowder tell him
这信息是带给他的老大
this was a message for his boss,
也就是夸尔斯先生
meaning Mr. Quarles?
坦纳有没有说他觉得
Did, uh, Tanner say what he thought
夸尔斯的意图可能是什么
Mr. Quarles' intentions might be?
只说他是从底特律潜过来的一个混♥蛋♥
Just that he's some water-walking bad man from Detroit,
南下想让一切回到正轨 就像以前那样
come down here to get things running right, like they used to.
要是我不知其中缘由
You know, if I didn't know better,
我会说 坦纳又惹上了些旧麻烦
I'd say, uh, Tanner got hisself a little old crush.
干的很好 姑娘
Mighty fine work, girl.
干的漂亮
Mighty fine.
现在 好好竖起你的耳朵
Now, you keep your ear to the ground,
要知道 我还指望着你呢
and remember I'm counting on you.
还记得那个新泽西火葬场的人吗
You remember that guy in new Jersey, had that crematorium?
殡葬负责人
Funeral director.
殡葬结束后 他叫来他的开膛手
Finish the service, and then he'd call in his cutters,
收割下尸体上每件值钱的东西
and they'd harvest everything out of the body that was worth anything,
然后把剩下的扔进焚化炉
and they'd throw the rest of it in the incinerator.
在黑市上交易人体器官的时候
And the human body, when you sell it on the black market like that,
能赚二三十万美元呢
I mean, that you're talking about a quarter of a million dollars.
我觉得这更像是夫妻档合作
I think this was more of a mom-and-pop operation.
我在想这可能是他们最初想法的来源
I'm just thinking that might be where they got the idea.
我来告诉你
I'll tell you an idea I had
当我坐在浴缸里快被切开时在想什么
sitting in the tub, thinking to be cut open...
我该换份工作了
I should find another line of work.
-你这两天的确不好过 -我认真的
- You've had a day or two. - I'm serious.
那可不行
Nah, that will pass.
-怎么 薇诺娜让你辞职的 -不是
- What? Winona on your ass about it? - No.
不是 她觉得这样挺好
No, she seems fine with the way things are.
她是位很特别的女士
She's a special lady.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表