剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
还有第三个
There's a third.
你可以选择在这儿死
You could die right here.
来了 马上
Okay. Okay.
迪基 上帝啊
Dickie. Jesus.
你知不知道现在这儿归博伊德·克劳德管
You know Boyd Crowder runs this place now?
迪基 上帝啊
"Dickie, Jesus"? Ho!
这就是你问候老朋友的方式
Is that any way to greet a dear friend?
迪基 不 不 不 你不能待在这
Dickie... no, no, no. You can't stay here. No.
迪基 拜托了
Dickie, please.
如果被博伊德发现 他会杀了咱俩的
If Boyd finds us here, he'll kill us.
我知道 听我说
Yeah, okay. Listen, listen to me.
我需要你的帮助 否则我就真的...
I need your help. Okay? And if you can't help, I really.
那我死在这
No, I can't think of a better place
倒是个好的选择了
to meet the reaper than right here.
你说你需要我的帮助是什么意思
What do you mean, you need my help?
好的 是这样的 是这样的
Okay, here's the thing. Here's the thing.
这么多年来
Um, you see, over the years,
我们在诺贝斯谷也待过不短的时间
we've had to spend some time up in Nobles,
都是为了躲躲仇家 躲躲祸端
hiding out from some man or in trouble.
那些躲在那的你的朋友们 他们
These friends of yours who are doing the hiding... they...
我想知道他们是否听说过
I'm wondering if they maybe might have heard something
莱姆豪斯
about where Limehouse
藏钱的地点
is hiding his money.
你想去诺贝斯谷打劫莱姆豪斯
You go up to Nobles looking to rob Ellstin Limehouse,
搞不好你的下场就是当猪饲料
you are liable to end up fed to hogs.
猪饲料 我知道
To the hogs. Yeah, I know.
就算我死在这 或者死在月亮上
If I die here or on the moon,
那又有什么区别呢
it don't really make a whole lot of difference.
-埃伦·梅 我需要你的帮助 -好吧
- Ellen May, I need your help. - Okay.
慢慢想
Take... take your time.
莱姆豪斯把钱藏在教堂底下
Limehouse keeps his money buried under the church.
埃伦·梅 你太让我失望了
Ellen May, I am disappointed in you.
怎么了
What?
每个在哈兰长大的孩子
Every kid in Harlan grew up hearing
都听说他把钱藏在那
that right there, that little fairy tale.
没人相信的 拜托
Nobody believes that. Come on.
不 我的朋友特里克茜亲眼看到的
No, my... my friend Trixie, she saw it with her own eyes, so...
所以 你得答应我件事
So, you need to promise me something.
好的
Okay.
我希望你答应我
I just want you to promise me that
如果你成功了
if you ever find yourself running things
我要做你的皇后
that you'll make me queen.
密歇根车牌
Michigan plate.
他妈的真巧
That'd be a hell of a coincidence.
不是巧
It's not.
希尔·托尼派他们来的
Theo Tonin sent them.
你怎么知道
And you know this how?
他们今早去找了我
They came by my place this morning.
你就没想着把这事儿告诉你的局长
You don't think that's something you should have told your chief?
你在说什么啊 我刚不是和你说了吗
What are you talking about? I just told you.
你跟我说你很好
You told me you were doing all right,
虽然喝多了 但也还过得去
that you were drinking too much but basically getting by.
你还记着吗
You remember that?
你什么意思
What's your point?
就算在理想状况下 雷兰
Even under ideal circumstances, Raylan,
对初为人父的期望
the prospect of first-time fatherhood
会让男人有启航的感觉
can make a man feel unmoored.
"启航"
"Unmoored"?
闭嘴吧 这是我的经验之谈
Oh, shut up. I'm just feeling my way through this.
阿尔特 我已经有一个老爸了
Art, I've already got a daddy.
对 我见过你♥爸♥爸
Yeah, I've met your daddy.
说得在理 继续吧
Fair enough. Continue.
直说吧
To be clear,
我需要你正常一点 别不管不顾的
I just don't need you to be any more reckless than normal.
-好吗 -你很怕被枪击 是吗
- All right? - You really are afraid of getting shot, aren't you?
不论你做父亲时有多少缺点
Whatever your failings are gonna be as a father,
只要你还活着 活到你的孩子能认识你
I'm pretty sure that your child is gonna be better off
那么我很肯定 对于孩子们
if you manage to stay above ground long enough
将大有裨益
to make his acquaintance.
我们惹麻烦了
We got ourselves a problem.
怎么 迪基·贝内特带着他妈的钱
What, Dickie Bennett's on his way to Hawaii
跑去夏威夷了吗
with his mama's money on the seat beside him?
不 不是迪基·贝内特
No. It ain't Dickie Bennett.
上周帕克和郎宝少给阿尔洛钱了
I sent the collection boys out there to see Parker and Longbaugh
我让收钱那小子去看看他们
on account of them shorting Arlo last week.
胡扯 少给我钱
The hell, you say! Shorting on me?
上帝啊 又不是什么大事
Jesus. It ain't rocket science.
要是有人想知道德尔罗伊的经历
If anybody wants to know what happened to Delroy,
你就告诉他们 他不付钱了
you just say that he stopped paying
你们最好不要效仿
and they best not go down the same road.
这事跟德尔罗伊也没关系
It ain't about Delroy, either.
到底怎么了 约翰尼
What is it about, Johnny?
这次他们干什么了
What did they do this time?
什么也没干
Nothing.
他们死了
They're dead.
他不在那
He wasn't there.
我从没说过他在那
I never told you he'd be there.
我说的是 我在那见到了他最后一面
I told you that was the last place I saw him.
不过那确实有人
But there was someone there, though.
我说了 他是和联邦法警对峙去了
And I told you... he went there to face off with a U.S. Marshal.
对 但你没告诉我们法警就住在这楼上
Yeah, but you didn't tell us the marshal lived upstairs.
要不是我多做了点了解 我会以为
You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd think
你让我们过去是想让他干掉我们
you sent us there expecting him to take care of us.
或者你们干掉他再跑路 怎么着都行
Or you'd take care of him, have to go on the run... either way.
手里没有王牌他是不会这么说话的
A man doesn't talk like that unless he's holding the nuts.
这不是针对你
It's nothing personal.
我就是觉得夸尔斯派来的人越多
I just figured the more soldiers Quarles has down here,
我在这的位置就越不稳
the more tenuous my position becomes.
你有没有想过 如果不和他正面冲突
Did you figure if you didn't put us together with him,
我们就这样走了呢
we'd just go away?
我认为这能给我时间做笔交易
I figured it would buy me some time to cut a deal...
帮你换取到一份保证
help you in exchange for a guarantee
让我不用落个一场空
that I don't get left out in the cold.
你帮助我们去换取
Well, how about you help us in exchange
换取你们的命 如何
in exchange for your lives?
手无寸铁还这么说 听起来有点怪啊
That sounds a little odd coming from the guy not holding the gun.
你帮夸尔斯难道是因为他有枪吗
Did you help Quarles because of the guns he had
还是因为 他背后的大佬
or because of who was behind him?
西奥·托尼 他去哪都把这只耳朵装在口袋里
Theo Tonin... he carries this ear around in his pocket.
抱歉 你刚才是在说...
I'm sorry. It sounded like you said...
是的 没错 是只人耳朵
yeah, yeah. It's a human ear.
而且
And, uh,
每当他想要吸引人注意力的时候
whenever he wants to get some guy's attention,
他就掏出耳朵 对着它说话
he just takes out the ear and he starts talking into it.
他说什么
What does he say?
我觉得这不重要
I don't think it really matters.
吉米 那位邻居女士在哪
Jimmy, where's that neighbor lady?
收钱那小子把她稳住了
Collection boys are sitting on her.
你确定她没报♥警♥吗
You sure she didn't call this in?
你得想 她要是打了 就算这是哈兰
Well, if she had, you got to think, at the very least,
警车现在也该到了
we'd have a squad car out here by now... even in Harlan.
把她带来
Go get her.
似乎 咱们的保护费生意
As if our protection business wasn't already
还没到收手的时候
halfway down the shitter.
博伊德 这样不好
Boyd, this is not good.
约翰尼 去检查下水池下面的柜子
Johnny, check the closets underneath the sink.
看能不能找到些去污剂
See if you can't find any household cleaners.
为什么
Why?
他把碰过的东西都浇上了漂白剂
Well, he poured bleach over everything he touched.
我要知道他是在这找的
I'd like to know if he found that bleach here
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表