剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
just pick him up, alright?
我们有客人当证人
We got patrons in there we can use as witnesses.
如果我们不认定夸尔斯威胁你
If we don't have Quarles threatening you,
就只剩你朝天花板开枪了
we just got you firing shots into the ceiling.
等一下
Wait just a second.
怎么啦 以伤害我情感罪
Why? I thought it was a top priority
逮捕夸尔斯受死刑
that I go bring in Quarles for the capital punishment
不是最优先的事吗
of hurting my feelings.
是啊 但这个混♥蛋♥威胁了你的性命
It is, but the son of a bitch is threatening your life.
我不能让你自己去
I can't let you go by yourself.
蒂姆和瑞秋在特兰布尔
Tim and Rachel are at Tramble.
大人您是让我等他们吗
You honestly expect me to wait for them?
不
No.
不是吧
No way.
走着
Way.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你想让我打开它吗
You want I should open it up?
现在的情况 打开不明智吧
Might not be the wisest idea given the surroundings.
我会看到一些东西吗
Well, am I gonna see a little something-
我之前没见到的东西吗
something in there I haven't seen before?
能让我成为命中注定的
Maybe something that might make me the Harlan millionaire
哈伦百万富翁
I was always meant to be.
你将看见46块和一些零钱
You'll see 46 and change.
还有点收据
Plus a couple of receipts.
这么好啊 还有收据
Is that right? Receipts, too.
告诉你 就让这玩意关着吧 兄弟
I tell you what... you can just leave that shit shut, brother.
你还是不要这个
You still not gonna take it, huh?
现在 我要了
Oh, now, I will.
只要它加上所有我正经赚得的东西
I will take it... just as soon as it starts adding up to everything
我就要它
I'm rightfully owed.
你的明白
You understand?
直到那时 你真的不能怪我
Till then, you know, you can't really blame me
想要一个很好的理由保住脑袋
for wanting a real good reason to hold my head up
因为我要跟人们解释
when I try to explain to people
为什么艾斯汀·莱姆豪斯是敲诈掉我祖传遗产的
why it is that Ellstin Limehouse somehow sees fit to
最好人选
cheat me out of my family's fortune.
正如你所了解的莱姆豪斯先生一样多
Much as you know Mr. Limehouse,
你真的想再提起
you really want it to get back to him that
你满嘴跑火车的坏他名誉
you're running your mouth on his reputation?
你觉得他是那种守株待兔的人吗
Think he the type to sit still for something like that?
你就这点本事吗 妹子
Is that the best you got, sister?
不管冷却盒你怎么处理
Whatever you decided with the cooler,
莱姆豪斯先生让我送你回家
Mr. Limehouse said to give you the ride back home.
这真是 这可真是体贴
Well, that is just... that's real considerate.
算了吧 我还是让那些警♥察♥杂种们
But I'll tell you what... I think I'm just gonna have these bastards
给我叫出租车吧
call me a cab, you know?
至少他们能做到 懂我意思吗
The least they could do. You know what I'm saying?
见到你可真好
Real good to see you.
你觉得那个冷却盒里有什么
What do you think's in the cooler?
可能不是个人头
Probably not a human head.
那就好了
That'd be cool.
如果你是来让我去那场特选
If you're here to talk about running me in the special election,
我们得先纠正些事情
there's some things we gonna straighten out first.
例如
Such as?
例如 这是我的办公室
Such as, this is staying my office.
别再说什么把我赶去杂物间了
No more talk about putting me in a broom closet.
如果我让你参加另外一场活动呢
I guess if I were to offer to back yet another of your campaigns,
我敢说 只要我一直送钱
I'd say that as long as I'm putting up the money,
我指哪儿你就得去哪儿
I'd put you anywhere I goddamned please.
算你走运 我不是来这送钱的
Fortunately, I'm not here to pony up.
我来拿之前送来的钱
In fact, I'm here to take back what I previously ponied.
你不会想要我把那钱还给你吧
You can't seriously expect me to give you that money back.
我就是这么想的
Well, that's exactly what I expect.
而且我很认真
And I'm very serious.
钱已经 花掉了
Well, it's gone... spent.
买♥♥了什么
Aww. On what?
竞选活动经费
Campaign expenses.
我相信我妻子也揩了点油
I do believe my wife dipped into it a little bit.
纳比尔先生 我不是个不讲理的人
Mr. Napier, I am not an unreasonable man.
我不指望能如数奉还
I don't expect the actual bills that I gave you.
给我差不多的钱 我们就算扯平
Just give me bills of equivalent worth, and we'll call it even.
我没有
I don't have it.
还差得多呢
Not even close.
真让人失望
That is disappointing.
我这不知道你想让我去哪搞这么多钱
I don't know how in the hell you expect me to get that money.
正如我所说的 我是个讲理的人
As I was saying, I am a reasonable man,
我很乐意帮你想办法补齐
and I'm happy to help you find a way to square up.
我不知道
I don't know suppose you'd already happen
你已经有一些想法了 是吗
to have something in mind, would you?
对于初学者 一些有巨额资金的
For starters, an address of some local miscreant
知道一些
known to have large amounts of cash lying around,
不敢报♥警♥的秘密
known further to have secrets that would
而且怕被揭穿的
discourage him from calling the police
本地混混的地址
if someone were to relieve him of it.
你让我帮你找个毒贩来抢劫
You want me to find you a drug dealer to rob?
我自己也不能说得更好了
You know, I couldn't have said it better myself.
如果这些混混
And if said miscreant in question
恰好在付给博伊德·克劳德保护费
happens to pay Boyd Crowder for protection...
就再好不过了
so much the better.
你确定要去戳那只熊吗
Sure you want to poke that bear?
他先惹的我
That bear poked me.
夸尔斯先生 你已经害我丢掉了治安官一职
Mr. Quarles, you already managed to lose me the sheriff's office.
现在你还想把我卷进持枪抢劫的犯罪
Now you want to involve me in an armed-robbery conspiracy?
事实上 我还需要你帮我找个买♥♥主
Actually, I'm gonna need you to find me a buyer for the shit
买♥♥下我抢回来的东西
that I take off of this guy.
所以严格地说 也是一场毒品犯罪
So technically, that makes it a drug conspiracy, as well.
如果我不答应呢
And what if I say no?
你不想这么做的
Oh, you don't want to say no.
贝内特杂货店
这...怎么回事
Oh! What... Excuse me.
-罗德尼 -小子
- Rodney. - Hey, boy.
罗德 这一屋子的罗德小跟班是怎么回事
What's up with the hot-rod entourage here, rod?
我们上次见面的时候
Last time we saw each other,
有人拿枪指着我的脸
I had a gun pointed at my face.
是的 没错
Yes, you did.
咱俩都被人劫持了 伙计 记得吗
You and me both had ourselves held up, man. May I remind you?
然后我第二次来这时
And then the next time I come down here,
克劳德手下的那个混♥蛋♥
some squirrelly little shit from Crowder's crew
还试图教训我
tried to muscle me.
你开玩笑呢吧
You got to be kidding me.
我没开玩笑
I ain't kidding.
我是认真的
You can believe it.
有时我真为你父亲感到庆幸
Sometimes I'm glad your daddy didn't live to see
不用活着亲眼见到毒品买♥♥卖♥♥沦落至此
what's happening to the drug business.
谢谢
Thank you.
你叫我来应该不只是为了让我向你父亲致敬吧
But you didn't ask me down here to pay my respects.
没错 咱们开始谈正经事吧
That is the truth, and we should get down to business.
如果你不介意 首先
If you wouldn't mind, please, first,
能不能让你手下先退下
call off your dogs a bit here.
我的朋友
My friend.
好吧 首先我想说 我母亲去世时
All right, now, as I started to say, at the time she passed,
她留下了超过三百万美元的财产
my mama... she had a little over $3 million.
你知道这钱现在在哪吗
Do you know where to find it?
我知道在谁手上
Well, I know who's got it, okay?
而他正竭尽所能地
And he has been doing everything he can think of
让我相信现在只剩下46,000美元了
to try to get me to believe that there's only $46,000.
他把这笔钱放进了一个冷冻箱里
He's been sticking it in this little cooler,
想让我就此接受了
trying to get me to take it.
来 拿着
"Here, take it."
-而我一直都说 -直接说是谁
- I've been saying... - Get to the "Who"!
拐弯抹角地急死我了
The suspense is killing me.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表