剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
because they have all been killed in the
要么就是还在监狱里服刑
commission of crimes or otherwise incarcerated.
我就谈谈这桩让迪基
I'll just talk about the incident that led Dickie to his
进了监狱并给我造成了
current stay in prison and that which caused me...
巨大的痛苦和折磨的案子
Great pain and suffering.
考虑到各方面的情况 我很好
I mean, all things considered, I'm fine.
坦白的说
And, quite honestly,
也许这也一样是在浪费法庭上的时间
this might be a waste of the court's time, as well.
我们都知道如果放了
Uh, we all know what's gonna happen
迪基·贝内特会发生什么事
if we release dickie Bennett...
会造成更多的流血时间
more blood's gonna be spilled.
不是他的血 也会是别人的
If not his, someone else's.
他是个恶棍
He's a...A thug...
却试图让我们相信他是个受害者
who is trying to convince us he's a victim.
是法制体系漏洞的受害者
A victim of a flaw in the system.
我觉得他确实是法制体系的漏洞
Well, I think he's a flaw in the system.
不过话说回来 我知道什么呢 是吧
But then again, what the hell do I know, right?
我不过是抓逃犯的人
I just mostly chase fugitives.
而且我很喜欢这工作
And I enjoy it.
所以 管他呢
So... What the hell?
放了他吧
Let him out.
让他回到社会中去吧
Release him back into the wild.
他还会继续犯罪的 当他那么做的时候
He's just gonna screw up again, and when he does,
法律就会出现在那儿
law enforcement will be there,
然后我们就再把他抓回监狱里去
and we'll just haul his ass right back to prison.
前提是他没在犯罪过程中挂了
Assuming he's not killed in the process.
谢谢 法官大人
Thank you, your honor.
这些你之前排演过吗
Did that go the way you rehearsed it?
你有什么要补充的吗 律师
You got anything more add, counselor?
那样的话 我只能选择让迪基·贝内特
In that case, I have no choice but to grant Dickie Bennett
提早出狱了
early release based on the
全都基于条款和生效条件
terms and conditions of the deal set forth today.
贝内特先生 文件一旦生效 你就自♥由♥了
Mr. Bennett, once the paperwork is processed, you're a free man.
-我 -休庭
- I'm... - Session's adjourned.
阿门
Amen.
真的吗
Really?
考虑到
Well...figured this way,
这样能给纳税人省下诉讼费
it would just save the taxpayers a lawsuit,
也许迪基还能帮我们找到贝内特的钱
and maybe Dickie leads us to that Bennett money.
双赢
Win-win.
双赢哦
Win-win.
下一次你告诉我你
Next time you tell me you're
不擅长做某事的话 我会相信你的
not good at something, I'm gonna believe you.
知道他什么时候出来吗
You know when he's getting out?
据我所知 就这一两天了
Next day or two, from what I understand.
那个该死的迪基·贝内特
That damn Dickie Bennett.
又成了我的心腹大患了
Released to be a Thorn in my side yet again.
还真是个运气好到爆的笑王八蛋
That is one lucky, squirrelly, little son of a bitch.
他们过去把这种天气叫做杀猪天
You know, they used to call this hog-killing weather.
以前没有冰箱的时候
Back before refrigeration,
你不能在夏天的时候杀猪
you could not kill a pig in the summertime.
绝对不行 那样肉
No, that meat wouldn't
就不能保存太长的时间
last you long enough to be worth your while.
最适合的天气是在深秋 冬天到来之前
Yep, sweet spot is late autumn, just before the cold sets in.
天气一冷肉就很难割下来了
Nearly impossible to butcher that meat when it freezes up on you.
如果迪基一直找一下去 他会发现
If Dickie sniffs around long enough, he's gonna figure out
他妈妈的钱在哪里的
where his mama's money's at.
有那么诱人的条件 很多人
And with that much cheddar on the table, plenty of people
会很愿意去帮助他的
gonna be willing to help him go after it.
现在你想的话 我们可以让伯纳德去摆平这事儿
Now, you want, we put Bernard on the bridge.
没人会想念迪基·贝内特的
Ain't nobody gonna miss Dickie Bennett.
你觉得那些买♥♥包好的猪肉的人
You think people who buy their meat in cellophane
会去了解一只动物的出生
packages got any idea what it's like to see an animal born,
成长和被宰杀的过程吗
raised up, and selected to be killed?
我想是人们大多不愿意去想这事儿吧
I imagine most people try not to think about that.
他出来的时候 你去带他来件我
When he shows up, you bring him to me.
如果他不喜欢你说的话呢
What if he don't like what you have to say?
收到
Roger.
那只
That one.
人们会密谋把你干掉
And people will conspire to keep you down.
你会紧抓不放
You will reach for the edge,
他们就会用靴子踩你的手指
and they will lean the heel of their boots on your fingers,
你继续努力
and you just keep fighting and
继续死磕 继续向前直到你到达
scratching and pulling and just when you think you've reached
山顶的时候 他们却改变了规则
the top of the Mountain, they changed the rules.
你只好重新开始 你会这么做呢
And then you have to start from the beginning, so what do you do?
我知道你不会做什么
I know what you don't do.
你不会退出 也不会逃跑
You don'quit. You don't run.
你不会把枪放进自己的嘴里
You don't stick that gun in the back of your throat.
你认识到自己错了
You realize that you were wrong.
你错就错在以为自己已经赢了
You were wrong in thinking that you had already won.
你爬回去继续战斗
You claw your way back into the fight.
把你的对手彻底打垮才是真正的胜利
True victory is when you crush your opponent so completely
要让他认识到从一开始就不该和你作对
that he realizes that he was wrong in opposing you from the beginning.
然后你就站上了山顶
And you stand on top of the mountain.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表