剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Can't get you that.
你可以喝到不省人事
You could drink till you pass out.
这样有用吗
Would that help?
也许
It might.
我们还不认识
We haven't met yet.
我叫琳赛
I'm Lindsey.
雷兰
Raylan.
我知道
I know.
肯特说一旦出了什么事
Kent said any brawls break out,
叫醒楼上那牛仔 世界就安静了
call the cowboy upstairs and see how long they last.
为此我还免费得到过周日的橄榄球门票呢
And for that, I get free NFL Sunday ticket.
今晚你第一杯也免费
And tonight, your first drink is free.
对了 我也曾有过免费的酒
Oh. I got that going for me as well.
你要喝什么
What can I pour for you?
波本威士忌
Bourbon, please.
你好
Hi.
判决下我俩打的赌好吗
Can you settle a bet for us?
前几天晚上我们都在这见到你了
We've seen you in here the past couple nights,
我们想知道你出生那年代有没有蹦迪这玩意儿
and we want to know if you were born before disco or after?
祝你们今晚玩得愉快
You ladies have a good night.
别这么扫兴
Oh, come on, don't be a sourpuss
来喝杯酒吧
let's take a shot.
将35度的德国产野格酒酒倒进红牛中
三杯野格炸♥弹♥
Uh, three jager bombs.
要记在你账上吗
You want that on your tab?
不不 谢了
No. No, thank you.
要不记我账上吧
Why don't you put them on my tab?
一杯派比·范温克威士忌 纯的 我自己喝
And a pappy van winkle, neat, for me.
你朋友吗
Your friends?
不是
No.
新住处不错
Love your new digs.
谢谢
Thanks.
去希尔顿住过几宿
Tried a few nights at the Hilton.
可光靠工资我住不起
Didn't work out with my per diem.
你以前住的地方呢
What happened to the old place?
衣橱太小了
Not enough closet space.
酒吧楼上的房♥间
Room above a bar...
这么大屋子你能付得起吗
you sure you can live this large on your salary?
这个嘛
Well...
老板给我打折了
The owner gave me a good deal.
老板要你做什么
In exchange for what...
看场子吗
Keeping the peace?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你就是这破酒吧里面看门的
You're a bouncer in a dive bar.
我在的时候才看门
Just when I'm here.
那活不都是保安或者老头子干的吗
Isn't that gig reserved for uniforms or retirees?
这的马提尼便宜
Martinis are only three bucks.
法警
Marshal.
恕我直言
Forgive me for saying this,
你在这可真是屈才了
but I think you could be doing a whole lot better.
你来就为说这个吗
Is that why you're here?
教我如何实现自我价值
Set me on a course of self-improvement?
你要我直接说重点吗
You want me to get to the point?
我只希望你快滚
I'd just as soon you'd get the hell out.
我会的
I will.
不过话先放在这
I just want to say this.
不管博伊德给你多少钱 我给你双倍
Whatever Boyd Crowder's paying you, I will double it.
你说什么
Excuse me?
好话不说二遍
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. You heard me.
你以为我是博伊德的小弟
You think I'm in Boyd Crowder's pocket?
以你现在的处境来看 我只能说
Judging by your circumstances, I would say
你可是被低估了的人才
you're an undervalued asset.
商学院里面就是这么教你贿赂别人的吗
Is that how they teach you to pitch a bribe in business school?
密歇根州立 冲啊
"U" Of "M"... go blue.
是啊 底特律[密歇根州首府]黑帮替你们冲
Yeah, on the Detroit mob's dime.
成绩最好的还能去华尔街
Summa cum laude... could've gone to wall street,
干点实事
done some real damage.
我喜欢和名流合作
I prefer working with reputable folk.
我也是
Well, so do I.
所以当我听说
Which is why, when I hear about your propensity
喜欢SM男孩的癖好后
for tooling up male hustlers,
我又迟疑了
it gives me pause.
伍德沃德公园那小子
Put that one boy in a coma for three weeks,
让你弄得昏迷三周
up at Woodward and six mile.
这可不是你们商学院那群人
Not the kind of thing the bent-nose crowd
喜欢的事吧
takes kindly to, I imagine.
你是因为这个才过来的吗
Is that why you're here?
你被赶出来了吧
Sent into exile?
谁都有犯错的时候
Don't we all make mistakes, Raylan?
可你一直在犯错
But you keep making them.
来这闲逛 想把我挖走
Waltzing in here, offering me a deal
你真以为我能跟你走吗
like we're just gonna start working together?
你拒绝了 没关系
You said no. That's fine.
很好
Okay.
我相信我们很快会再见的
I'm sure we'll be running into each other again real soon.
我知道你住哪了
I know where you live now.
帮我个忙
I need a favor.
我活着就是为了帮你的
I live and breathe to do your bidding.
我想跟你在联调局的那个朋友谈谈
I want to talk to your friend over at the FBI.
我觉得你还是自己
You know, maybe you should think about
去交几个联调局的朋友吧
making some friends of your own.
然后呢 错过我求你的机会吗
What, and miss out on conversations like these?
你要干嘛
What do you need?
我曾仰仗过这个底特律的恶棍
I leaned on this Detroit thug.
现在他满世界的追着我
And now he's all up in my shit, so...
所以你需要个追捕他的理由
So you have no jurisdiction to go after him.
不是不是
Oh, no, no, no.
我不想追捕他
I don't want to go after him.
我是想宰了这个白兮兮
I want to bury the big-toothed,
还长着大板牙的蠢货
albino-looking son of a bitch.
干嘛不直接毙了他
Why don't you just shoot him in the face?
你觉得我在跟你开玩笑吗
Does it look like I'm being funny?
有点像
A little bit.
你觉得好玩吗
You having fun?
我早上比较迟钝
It's a slow morning.
很好
Good.
那你也不介意打这个电♥话♥了
Then you won't mind making the call.
早上好 先生们
Good morning, gentlemen.
你们谁能帮我
I need someone to follow up with
跟进调查霍普金案的那个妹子
the girlfriend in the Hopkins case.
别说你俩都想去
Don't everybody jump at once.
我来吧
I'll do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我调查完博蒙特附近的那个蠢货
As soon as I'm done looking into this asshole over
就忙这个 行吧
near Beaumont, okay?
好的
All right.
先调查混♥蛋♥ 然后就调查那个女的
Asshole first, girlfriend second.
你根本就没打算去调查那个女的
You are totally not gonna follow up on that girlfriend.
我想着你打完电♥话♥后 帮我调查
I was hoping you'd do it, right after you made the call.
吉文斯拒绝了
Givens turned you down.
没错
Yes, he did.
至少可以省下那笔钱了
So, at least we get to keep the money,
就凭我们最近那点微薄的收入
which is a bit of a silver lining,
这也算是件好事了
considering how low we're getting.
这笔钱我们不省
We're not keeping the money.
我要去哈兰请几个
I'm going down to Harlan and I'm going to offer it
愿意和我们合作的人
to someone who won't turn us down.
老大的儿子要来了
Boss' son is coming.
"老大的儿子"
"The boss' son."
我十几岁的时候父亲就死了
You know, my father died when I was a teenager,
希欧·托尼收养了我
and Theo Tonin took me in.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表