剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
开什么玩笑
You kidding me?
已经到了吗
Already?
这他妈...
What the...
出来 你个王八蛋
Get out, you son of a bitch.
好
All right.
好
All right.
克劳德先生
Mr. Crowder,
联邦法律规定我必须告诉你
federal law requires me to give you the option
你可以选择拒绝所有的医药治疗
to refuse all medical treatment and to also tell you
而这样做可能会收到惩戒处分
that by doing so may result in disciplinary action.
你同意我继续了吗
Do I have your consent to proceed?
请吧
You do.
好的
All right.
让我瞧瞧
Let's see here.
打开五号♥房♥
Open five.
征得我同意使用我的车
Ask my permission to use my car.
征得我同意打开导航
Ask my permission to use the Nav, eh?
真小心啊
Real careful.
一举一动都照规定办事
Make sure you're doing everything by the book.
然后我们回到这
Then we get here,
你没有搜查令就开始搜我这间破屋子
you start searching my friggin' house without a warrant?
那我们就用新的规定吧
Well, we were using the new book then.
现在我们又要用旧规定了
Now we're using the old book.
那是我的积蓄
That's my savings.
我不相信银行
I don't trust the banks.
沃特 之前我都会征得你的同意
Walter, all that permission I was asking was
但在我进入你的导航之后发现
before I got into your Nav system and figured out exactly
比尔·尼可拉斯被杀时你的车就在案发现场
where your car was at the moment Bill Nichols was killed.
现在 我们的时间不多了
Now, we don't have a lot of time here.
你只有一次机会
You got one chance...
只有一次
exactly one...
告诉我你做了什么
to tell me what you did.
好吧
All right.
那我们还是用老规矩来问吧
We'll stick to the old testament, then.
过去我们都是用电♥话♥本的
You know, back in the old days, we used to use the phone book.
使劲照脸抽
You know, whack!
但大家都不再用电♥话♥本了
But people don't even have phone books anymore.
我们过去常告诉对方
We still used to tell people,
只要你忍♥受得了这份痛苦
"You have the right to remain silent
你就有权保持沉默
as long as you can stand the pain."
你个王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
我接的那通电♥话♥
That phone call I got
是我派去找小乔的人打来的
was from my guy who I sent to brace little Joe.
那孩子出♥卖♥♥♥了你
And the kid gave you up,
说你几天前打给他 然后问他
said that you called him a few days ago, and you asked him
你得花多少钱才能重操旧业
how much it would cost for you to buy back into the game,
抵消你把老头子送去坐牢的旧账
square everything for sending the old man to jail.
他跟你说200万美元
He told you $2 million,
以为你有不了那么多钱
thinking that you'd never come up with it,
然后你让他过来肯塔基州这里
and then you told him to come on down here to Kentucky.
现在 我猜想
Now, the way I figure it,
你能有那么多钱的唯一途径就是
the only way you come up with that kind of money
跟踪联邦证人保护计划中负责你的法警
is by trailing your Witsec marshal,
找出他负责的所有证人的位置
finding out where all his other clients are,
然后卖♥♥出一两个消息
and then selling out at least one of them
给想找到他们的人
to whoever's looking for him.
那又怎么了
So, what happened?
尼可拉斯发现你在跟踪他
Nichols figured out you were trailing him.
对 让我好好猜猜
Yeah, let me guess.
你本没打算杀了他
You never planned on killing him.
只是不巧发生了
It just kind of happened.
对
Yeah.
我知道你什么意思
I know what you mean.
我可没打算打你
I didn't really plan any of this.
只是不巧发生了
Just kind of happened.
所以 你唯一想伤害的
So, the only people you intended to hurt
是和你同样接受保护的人
were your fellow protectees...
和你有相同处境的人们
people in the exact same position as you,
每天的生活都担惊受怕
living scared every day of their lives.
尽管如此可能有些人
Except that maybe some of them
还是愿意作为证人出庭指证
were in the Witness Protection program
那是因为他们想做对的事
'cause they wanted to do the right thing
而不是因为他们像你这个人♥渣♥一样
and not because they were a sniveling, murdering,
哭哭啼啼 谋财害命 就不想坐牢而已
piece of shit, like you, who just wanted to stay out of jail.
你就用这把枪杀了尼可拉斯的吧
That the gun you killed Nichols with?
-你给我说话 沃特 -对
- You need to talk to me, Walter! - Yes!
好吧 下面你照我说的做
All right. This is what's gonna happen.
你得告诉我
You're gonna tell me
你都把谁的信息出♥卖♥♥♥给了谁
who you sold out and who you sold them out to.
否则 我就拿着你的枪
Otherwise, I'm gonna take your gun.
朝那边墙上打几枪
I'm gonna fire a couple bullets into that wall over there,
然后再拿出我的枪
and then I'm gonna take my gun.
往你脑袋上打几枪
I'm gonna fire a couple bullets into your face.
然后装甲部队赶到这里时
Then, when the cavalry gets here,
我只要告诉他们你要杀我
I'll just tell them that you drew down on me
我只是正当防卫罢了
and I did what I had to do.
我觉得没什么人会为你流泪吧
I don't think anybody will shed too many tears.
布鲁克斯副警长 我正要沏茶呢
Deputy Brooks, I was about to make some tea.
想喝点吗
You want some?
谢谢
Thanks.
那真是太好啦
That would be wonderful.
好的
Okay.
阿尔特
Hey, Art.
过来
Come here.
他们已经到了
They're already here.
阿尔特
Art?
在呢
Yeah.
他跟踪了尼可拉斯
He followed Nichols,
出♥卖♥♥♥了玛丽·阿彻
sold out Mary Archer.
我们得走了
We got to go.
快走吧
Let's go!
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
雷切尔 听到请回答
Rachel, talk to me.
我们没事 阿尔特
We're good, Art.
拜托
Come on.
你开门之前难道不应该喊一下房♥间号♥吗
Ain't you supposed to call out the cell number when you're opening up?
你好 迪克
Hello, Dick.
救命
Help!
现在没人救得了你了 迪克
There ain't nobody gonna save you now, Dick.
准备好享受我把你开膛破肚的感觉了吗
Are you ready for what it's gonna feel like when I open you up, huh?
血从你体内喷出
That blood pouring out of you.
空气通过你脖子上开的小洞滋滋作响
The air whistling through that little hole i'm about to make in your neck.
我现在把手从你的嘴上拿开
I'm gonna take my hand off your mouth.
但倘若你敢喊出声来 哪怕只喊一下
But if I even think for one second you gonna scream,
相信我 我会让你尖叫个够
trust me, you gonna scream.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我数三下
On three.
一 二
One, two
博伊德 你知道的
Boyd, you know...
你知道的 我从来都没想伤害...
you know I never meant to hurt...
不准说出她的名字
Don't even say her name.
你听懂了吗
You understand me?
编瞎话说你不是故意向艾娃开枪的
Making up lies about how you shot Ava by mistake
今天这可救不了你
ain't gonna be your salvation today.
但是 博伊德
Oh, but, Boyd...
现在唯一能救你的就是说出真♥相♥
The only thing that's gonna save you right now is the truth.
真...真♥相♥
The tr... truth?
好 你想要什么真♥相♥
Okay, what kind of truth do you want?
我很高兴你这么问了
Well, I'm glad that you asked.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表