剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
What's going on?
让咱俩单独谈 肯定不是什么好事
Leaving us alone. This can't be good.
怎么了
What's up?
加里死了
Gary's dead.
什么
What?
今早警♥察♥在你家草坪上发现了他的尸体
Police found him on your lawn this morning.
被枪打死的
He was shot.
在我家草坪上
On my lawn?
他做了什么
What did he do?
-我不... -我的意思是...我知道
- I don't... - I mean, I know... I know what the...
我知道他卷入了什么事
the stuff that he was involved in,
知道他和那些人经常纠缠在一起
the people that he was all tangled up with and the, um...
你知道 钱的问题
you know, the money issues.
被枪打死的
He was shot to death?
在自家草坪上
On my... on my front lawn?
我只是...
I guess I just...
想知道他究竟做了什么落得如此下场
I want to know what he did to deserve that.
你知道吗
Do you know?
当地警♥察♥正在调查中
Local PD's looking into it.
去你的 加里
God damn it, Gary.
当地警♥察♥在子弹壳上发现了指纹
LPD's lab got a good print off the casing.
在联邦数据库和州郡数据库里
They ran it through the federal and the state databases,
发现了吻合者
and they got a match.
温·达菲
Wynn Duffy?
夸尔斯
Quarles?
是你
You.
你曾和罗伯特·夸尔斯 温·达菲
You're in the motor coach
同坐一辆大客车
with Robert Quarles, Wynn Duffy,
当时还有保镖在
there's a bodyguard out front,
但这也无法解释
but that still doesn't explain to me
你是怎么把指纹弄到子弹壳上去的
how you got your fingerprints on a bullet casing.
我朝他扔了颗子弹
I threw a bullet at him.
你朝他扔了颗子弹
You threw a bullet at him.
没错
Yeah.
等等 你朝他扔了颗子弹
Wait, you threw a bullet at him?
不 更像是丢下去的
No, I like, dropped it.
往地上
On the floor?
往达菲身上
On Duffy.
达菲躺在地上
So, Duffy was on the floor.
是的
Yes.
你怎么没和我们提过
You failed to mention that, deputy.
现在不是提了吗
Well, I'm mentioning it now.
他怎么会躺在地上
How'd he get on the floor, I wonder?
你想知道的就是我的指纹怎么会在弹壳上
Look, you wanted to know how my prints got on the casing,
那现在你知道了
now you know. Okay?
等等 你为啥朝他扔子弹
Wait, why...why did you throw a bullet at him?
给他提个醒
I was trying to make a point.
-提什么醒 -滚出肯塔基州 别再回来
-Which was? -Get the hell out of Kentucky and don't come back.
朝他扔颗子弹怎么能让他乖乖听话
How is throwing a bullet at him gonna accomplish that?
我跟他说下次这子弹可能飞得快一点
Told him that the next one might be coming a little faster.
警官 这可是我听过最给力的事
Deputy, that might just be the coolest thing I've ever laid ears on.
这都是你自己想出来的招
You come up with that all on your own?
在卡森秀里看过一次
Heard it on the Johnny Carson show once.
他在讲述古老的帮派故事
He was telling some old gangster story.
我觉得很给力
I always thought it was kind of cool.
事情越来越有意思了
Well, that just gets better and better, huh?
如果真有用才更有意思呢
It would be a lot better and a lot cooler if it had actually worked.
但遗憾的是 我们还是得将你扣押
But still, it's a shame we have to lock you up.
我去找达菲谈谈
I'm gonna run down this cross on Duffy
看事实是否如此
and see if this damn story makes any sense.
那我回去工作
And I will get back to work.
别急 警官
Uh, not so fast, deputy.
我们还得拿你的枪去检测下弹道
We need to take a look at your service weapons for ballistics.
开什么玩笑
Are you serious?
他之前检测过
Well, his ballistics are all on file from previous, um...
都在档案里
They're on file.
就检查下序列号♥
We just need to check the serial numbers
确保你用的是同一把枪
and make sure you're using the same weapon.
太扯了
This is ridiculous.
等等 你不会是想朝我扔吧
Wait, you're not gonna throw that one at me, are you?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody there?
警♥察♥
Police.
有人吗
Anybody here?
有人在前门停了车
Somebody just pulled up in front of the house.
谁
Who?
不知道
I don't know.
好像是警♥察♥
Looks like a cop.
你屋子重刷过了吗
Did you paint the room?
还没
Not yet.
快走
Go.
你好
Hey, there.
有什么可以帮到你
Can I help you?
莱克星敦警局 登普西警探
Detective Dempsey, Lexington police.
你是谁
You are?
屋主
In my house.
抱歉
Sorry.
我敲了门 没人应
I knocked. Nobody answered.
推了下门 门没锁
Tried the door. It just opened.
你也看见了 这儿没什么值钱的东西
Well, as you can see, there wasn't much to secure in here, so...
你是谁
Who are you?
我是罗伯特·夸尔斯
Oh, I'm Robert Quarles.
他是温?·达菲
This is Wynn Duffy.
你好
Hello.
两个都到齐了 很好
Both of you. Good.
这儿还有其他人吗
Anybody else here?
就我俩
Just us.
那你不介意我四下看看吧
You don't mind if I look around, then.
你自便
Mm. Feel free.
那门很紧
Uh, that door sticks.
很紧
Sticks.
没错
Yeah.
警探 警探
Detective? Detective?
冒昧问一句 你来这有何贵干
May I ask what brings you here?
你们认识加里·霍金斯吗
Either of you know Gary Hawkins?
他说他朝你扔了颗子弹
He says he threw a bullet at you.
扔了颗...扔了什么
Threw a... a what?
-子弹 -子弹
-A bullet. -A bullet.
这可真有意思
Well, that is interesting.
他说你和加里·霍金斯买♥♥通了两名杀手
Says you conspired with Gary Hawkins and two hit men
要杀害吉文斯警官和霍金斯的妻子薇诺娜
to kill deputy Givens and Hawkins' wife, Winona.
不
No.
怎么可能
That never happened.
貌似吉文斯警官发现了很多阴谋
Deputy Givens seems to see a lot of conspiracies.
纯属捏造
All untrue.
我知道加里这么说过
I know Gary said something like that,
但我很明确地跟吉文斯警官说过这事和我无关
but I distinctly told deputy Givens I did nothing of the sort.
我记得吉文斯让加里快跑别停下
I remember Givens telling Gary to run and to not stop running.
我再次听说加里·霍金斯
Next thing I heard about Gary Hawkins
就是我走进这里的时候
was when I walked in here
你的同事告诉我他死了
and your colleague told me he was dead.
他承认打了达菲
He admits to beating Duffy.
他说实话我还是挺欣慰的
Well, I'm glad he's telling the truth about that.
他把达菲可揍惨了
He beat the shit out of him.
然后他又开始打我 因为他在找加里
He started beating me because he was looking for Gary
而我不知道加里在哪
and I didn't know where he was.
我想他不怎么满意我的答案吧
And I guess he didn't like my answer,
因为他就在那时开始打我
because that's when he started hitting me.
打在脸上
In the face.
他是不是酗酒
Does he have a drinking problem?
什么
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表