剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Wouldn't she?!
是的
Yes.
我想是的
I suppose.
行了
All right.
让我们来好好善后
Let's fix this.
为了克里斯托 好吗
For Krystal, huh?
再给我吸一口
I could use a pill.
这就对了嘛
Now, that's more like it. Yeah.
只要你开口
Ask and ye shall receive.
我们不能直接把她埋了吗
Can't we just bury her?
不行 亲爱的
No darling.
我们得让泥浆她吞噬她
We need the slurry to eat her up.
过不了几天 她就会消失得无影无踪了
Couple days, there'll be nothing left of her.
她这样太凄惨了 应该更体面些
She deserves better than this.
埃伦·梅 你有意见吗
You got something to say, Ellen May?
没有
No.
这还差不多 没有就好
All right. Best not.
继续吧 把她丢下去
Go on. Toss her in.
现在我们该怎么办
Well, what do we do now?
杀人灭口 毁尸灭迹
We cover our tracks.
埃伦·梅
Ellen May?
埃伦·梅
Ellen May?!
艾娃·克劳德
Ava Crowder...
真怀念怀念那些时光啊
just what my day has been missing.
你肯定觉得我近来找你都是请你帮忙
Bet you feel like all I do lately is ask you for favors,
但是雷兰 如果你能给我
but... Raylan, if you just give me...
对你 我愿意随时效劳
For you, I got all the time in the world.
你是说你彻底解决它了
So, you're saying you ended it this time?
我是说我起了很大作用
I'm saying I played a big part.
埃尔默·李单管威士忌 加水
Elmer T. Lee single barrel, water back.
我只点了一杯威士忌
I just asked for a whiskey.
警官的朋友可以享受VIP待遇
Friends of the deputy get top-shelf.
很明显 她暗恋你
Hm. She clearly has a crush on you.
什么时候话题转到酒保身上去了
Are we talking about the bartender?
她很漂亮
She is awful pretty.
你还真八卦呀
If you're into that sort of thing.
但是穿成那样就有点装嫩了
Little long in the tooth to be dressed like that, though.
我觉得还行
I'm willing to forgive her.
博伊德跟我说你开枪打了一个女的
Boyd tells me you shot a woman.
你们两个还是走得很近吗
Are you two still close?
什么感觉 不一样吗
What was that like? Different?
我不知道该怎么形容
I can't say what it's
朝别人开枪的感觉
like to shoot anybody, Ava.
通常女人不会卷入罪案中
As a rule, women aren't into crimes
并被执法人员枪杀
where they get shot by people in law enforcement,
所以我们没有多少朝女人开枪的机会
so we don't get that many opportunities to shoot women.
如果有人拿枪指着你
Well, if a person's holding a gun at you,
你就顾不上她是不是穿了裙子[指女人]
doesn't matter if they're wearing a dress.
她穿的是裤子
She was wearing pants.
是博伊德让你来的吗
Boyd the reason you're here?
是的
He is.
你还是觉得你能改变他吗
Still think you can change him, huh?
我不是试图改变他
Not trying to change him.
我只是想帮他
I'm trying to help him.
怎样
What?
这让我想起了曾经追捕过的逃犯
I'm reminded of a fugitive we were chasing...
大个子 名叫泰尼
A big fella named Tiny.
他背着他老婆
Found out he was stepping out
和一个漂亮的波多黎各女孩搞外遇
on his wife with this pretty sorta-Rican girl.
我们敲她的门
We knock on her door.
她的回答一听就很心虚
She answers in a see-through number.
我老大问"泰尼在哪"
My boss says "Where's Tiny?"
她说"他不在这里"
And then she says, "He ain't here."
然后我老大说
And he says,
"如果他在 你会因为撒谎而坐牢"
"If he's here and you're lying, you're going to jail."
她就说"他在后面"
She says, "He's in the back."
明白了吗
You understand?
她不是故意害他或出♥卖♥♥♥他
It wasn't like she was hurting him or telling on him.
她只是无能为力
There was just nothing she could do for him,
所以她说 "是的 他在后面"
so she said, "Yeah, he's in the back."
你抓到他了吗
Did you catch him?
你知道博伊德是什么样的人 对吧
You do know what Boyd is, right?
你很清楚
I mean, you do know.
他说他能帮你找到罗伯特·Quales
He says he can help you get to Robert Quarles.
那他为什么自己不亲自来告诉我
Then why didn't he come down here and tell me himself?
我就知道如果有谁能哄你来看我
Well, I knew if anybody could sweet-talk you into coming
那人肯定是艾娃
to see me, it'd be Ava.
但愿你们相处愉快 但可别太愉快了
I hope you had a pleasant time, but not too pleasant.
我来了
Well, I'm here.
这才是重点
That's the main thing.
你想说什么
What do you got for me?
那个朝你海伦阿姨家开枪的
The man who did the shooting out at your
一瘸一拐的人
aunt Helen's house... man with a limp... Raylan.
你认识他
You know him?
我想他是罗伯特·Quales
Well, I believe he's Robert Quarles'
在哈兰的先头兵
point person in Harlan.
他曾试图策反Devil来对付我
He tried to turn Devil against me.
是你把他弄瘸的吧
You gave him the limp.
不然我怎么抢得到地盘
Well, I can get territorial.
Devil怎么样 好久没看到他了
How is Devil? I haven't seen him.
自从你们上次见面后 他消停了不少
Well, he's calmed down a good bit since last you saw him.
你想拿什么交换
And what's in this for you?
你从拖车上甩下去的那个人
Well, the man you threw out of that trailer happens to be,
我想应该就是害我坐牢
I believe, the same man who committed the crime for which
替他背黑锅的人
I find myself currently incarcerated.
你是想让我帮你
You're asking me to go find your
重获自♥由♥
"Get out of jail free" Card.
你这样想嘛
Let's think of it this way.
找到这个人 你就可以找到Quales
Now, you find this guy, you get your man Quarles,
顺便还帮了一个老朋友
and you get to help out an old friend.
这是双赢啊
Now, that's a win-win.
他叫什么名字
You got a name?
这消息到底是哪来的
Now, just exactly where did this information come from?
汤姆·贝尔根和他的手下
Oh, Tom Bergen and his boys.
他们经常在那里晃悠
They been down here rattling the bushes.
他们提到了一个叫坦纳·多德的人
Fella name of Tanner Dodd popped up.
贝尔根 是吗
Bergen, huh?
情报可靠吗
You say his source is solid?
绝对可靠
100%.
他可是个出了名了的混混
He's a known scumbag.
我一点儿也不惊讶
I ain't surprised at all to hear
原来他就是那个被我扔下拖车的人
he's the same fella I threw out of the trailer.
好吧
All right.
去追你的逃犯吧
Go get your fugitive.
好的 遵命
All right. Will do.
雷兰
Hey, Raylan.
你听说过一个叫坦纳·多德的家伙吗
You ever hear of a fella named Tanner Dodd?
要搜身吗
You want me to frisk him?
不需要
Nah, that ain't necessary.
我跟他说了我们现在是朋友了
I told him we were all pals up here now.
坐 Quales先生
Have a seat, Mr. Quarles.
饿吗
You hungry?
不 谢谢
Uh...No, thank you.
你确定
You sure?
可惜了 伯纳德的妈妈
Hell, Bernard's little,
做的驱蝇派是我吃过的最好吃的
pretty mama make the best shoofly pie I ever ate.
你吃过驱蝇派吗
You ever had shoofly pie?
没有 但看名字应该很好吃
No, but judging by the name, I'm sure it's delicious.
糖浆
Molasses.
黄油 红糖
Butter, brown sugar.
天啊 一定很甜
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表