剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Dickie Bennett was tuning you up
把你吊在树上寻开心呢
like it was his birthday and you were his Piñata.
Piñata:一种游戏 用棒子抽打时会有礼物掉下来
只不过再怎么抽你也吐不出糖来
only I don't think there would have been candy pouring out.
你是说你救了我一命
You're saying you saved my life.
难道不是吗
Are you saying I didn't?
那我觉得应该跟你说 谢谢
I would suggest what you're looking for
而不是道歉
is a "Thank you," Not an apology.
跟着我的逻辑走 雷兰
Well, now, follow my logic, Raylan.
我对迪基还有别的想法呢
I had my own plans for Dickie
因为他开枪打了艾娃
on account of his shooting Ava,
但是你说你需要他
but you said you needed him,
我认为你的事办完之后
so I let you have him under the condition that
一定会把他还给我
you would return him to me
因此我才把他交给你
once his services had been rendered.
不好意思 你看大厅里有小溪吗
I'm sorry. Did you see a creek out in the lobby?
这周围有森林大山什么的吗
Some pretty green trees and cut-off mountains?
你觉得我们是在哈兰吗
Do you think we're in the "Har"?
我是联邦法警 博伊德
I am a deputy U.S. Marshall, Boyd.
你是吉文斯家的人 雷兰
You're a Givens, Raylan.
那你觉得我会把一个大活人
And you think I'm gonna hand a man over
像头被借走的猪一样
to you to be murdered
还给你
like he is, what,
好让你杀了他吗
some pig I borrowed from you?
你给过我承诺
You gave me your word.
我那会满脑子的...
I got half a mind to kick...
雷 兰
R-a-y-l-a-n.
枪伤恢复中
Recovering from a GSW.
是枪...
That stands for "Gun..."
长官 我没有反抗
No resistance here, officer!
我没有反抗
There's no resistance here!
博伊德
Hey, Boyd.
你真该穿西装来
Should have wore the suit.
我没有抵抗
No resistance, officer!
回头见啊 雷兰
I'll see you, Raylan!
♬ On this lonely road ♬
♬ trying to make it home ♬
♬ doing it by my lonesome ♬
♬ pissed off, who wants some? ♬
♬ I'm fighting for my soul ♬
♬ God get at your boy ♬
♬ you try to bogard ♬
♬ fall back, I go hard ♬
♬ on this lonely road ♬
♬ trying to make it home ♬
♬ doing it by my lonesome ♬
♬ pissed off, who wants some? ♬
♬ I see them long, hard times to come ♬
真是个好地方
This is great country. Ooh!
我对这地方一见钟情
First time, and I already love it here.
远处整洁的牧场
The way the pastures roll off into the distance.
那些马
The horses...
我还没见过这么漂亮的马
I have never seen such beautiful horses.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是谢谢你
Thank you.
可以坐了吗
May I sit?
请吧
Please.
两杯咖啡
Two coffees.
要来点刺♥激♥吗
Now, you want a little kick?
阿内特先生喜欢来点刺♥激♥的
Mr. Arnett likes a little kick.
他应该也想来点刺♥激♥
Oh, yeah, he'll have a little kick.
不用了 我什么都不加
No. He won't. Just black. Thank you.
谢谢 伊薇特 你可以走了
Thank you, Yvette. You can go now.
你跟她睡过 是吧
You're banging her, aren't you?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
现在她不尊重你了
And now you've lost her respect.
这跟你没关系
That's hardly your concern.
某种程度上来说有关系
Well, in a way it is.
她维持你的公众形象
See, she's your public face,
但她跟你口径却不一致
and she is not selling the same story as you are.
他是谁
Uh... Who's he?
尼克斯先生是我的经纪人之一
Oh, Mr. Nix is one of my brokers.
他能坐在我看得到的地方吗
Could he sit where I could see him?
很好
That's good.
现在 你赶紧说正事
Now, why don't you state your business,
把你的咖啡喝了 然后走人
enjoy your coffee, and then get the hell out?
底特律那边很担心
Detroit is concerned.
听着 你回底特律之后
Look, when you go back to Detroit,
告诉他们我手里的资产
you just tell them that the properties
正在稳健回升
that I'm holding are poised to rebound,
那时候
and when they do,
价值就翻番了
they're gonna be worth twice what I paid for them.
那你手里的资产现在值多少
So, what do you think they're worth right now, today?
这个我倒没有算过
No, I don't really have a current assessment.
没关系 我算了
That's okay. 'Cause I do.
你进军房♥地♥产♥市场的时机太差了
You picked a shitty time to get into commercial real estate,
现在你负债累累
and now you're under water.
底特律那边不是投资你 艾米特
Detroit did not make an investment, Emmitt.
是借钱给你 而你还跟那边保证
It made a loan, which you assured them that
一定如数偿还
you would repay as per the agreement.
25万美元
250 will bring you current.
两周内我就能筹到
I could have that in two weeks.
艾米特 看看报纸的商业版
Emmitt, you read the business pages.
现在生意到处都不好做
Things are getting...tough all over.
如果你明天还不能把钱凑齐的话
So, if you can't have the money here by tomorrow,
你最好现在就明说
I suggest you tell me right now.
明天凑齐给你
I'll have it tomorrow.
很好
That's great.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
你说你要找工作
Said you were looking for work.
大家都在好奇
Everybody's been wondering
贝内特的大♥麻♥究竟去哪了
what happened to all that Bennett weed.
您是第一个来查验的人
And you get first crack at it,
这完全出自于博伊德·克劳德的美意
courtesy of Mr.Boyd Crowder.
也借以表示他对
Just his way of showing
新合作伙伴的诚意
his appreciation for a new business partner.
那就来看看吧
Well, let's get to it, then.
后面的拖拉机棚里还有更多
There's more in the tractor shed out back.
李 过去看看
Lee! Go take a look!
阿罗
A-Ron.
过来帮帮我
Get over here and help me.
撒旦
Devil.
怎么了
Yeah?
艾娃来了
Ava's here.
艾娃
Ava.
撒旦
Devil.
阿尔洛在这开派对吗
Arlo throwing a party?
不是 有个买♥♥家来了
No, we, uh, got a buyer for the pot.
罗德尼·德汉姆
Rodney Dunham.
"飞飚"德汉姆吗
"Hot Rod" Dunham?
那个孟斐斯人
Out of Memphis?
艾娃 这事有我们处理
Now, we're taking care of this, Ava...
我 阿尔洛和约翰尼
me, Arlo, and Johnny.
-是吗
- Yeah?
怎么不见约翰尼
I don't see Johnny.
他一会就到
Well, he'll turn up.
是吗
Yeah?
你是想着博伊德被关了起来
You figure Boyd's locked up,
想自己独吞这笔生意吧
you'll just go into business for yourself.
不是这样的
Ah, it ain't like that.
博伊德告诉了我们该如何处理
Boyd allowed us how he might sell it.
我们只是在代他行事
We're just acting on his behalf.
德汉姆想和你谈谈
Dunham wants a word.
让他出来谈
Tell him to come on out.
出来吧 德汉姆
Come on out, Dunham.
我来处理 艾娃
I got this, Ava.
那股味真是让人欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥啊
Aah, that smell can really take the wind right out of you.
可不是吗
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表