剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
It's there.
在一个叫洛丽塔的女孩那 住在莱克星顿
It's with some girl, Loretta, up in Lexington.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我们他妈的在这儿都转了一个小时了
So, we've been driving around damn near an hour.
你还不确定到了没有
You haven't even been close to sure,
现在 现在能确定了
and now you're -- now you're sure?
应该是这了
Reasonably so.
熄火 我们下车
Turn it off. Let's get out.
我们走 快点
Here we go. Come on.
好啊 我们下车
Attaboy. Let's get out.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
走快点 拜托了 先生 快走
If you would, please, sir. There you go.
-快点儿 先生 -你要我怎样
- If you would please, sir... - What you want me to do?
打开后备箱
...Put the key right in there.
麻利些
There you go.
快点
Come on.
现在 可以的话 先生 最后一次
Now, if you would, please, sir, one last time.
走你的
There you go.
-我不行的 -手脚伸直了进去
- I can't get -- - Stretch right out.
小心夹到手指
Watch your fingers.
开始吧
Here we go.
-搞什么 -走你的
-What the?! -There we go.
小心手指头 手指和脚趾
Watch your fingers-- fingers and toes.
好嘞
Attaboy.
-怎么 -乖了 好孩子
- What the... - Yeah. Good man.
你好啊 迪基
How you doing, Dickie?
雷兰
Raylan.
好 好 好 我们都在这了
Well, well, well, here we are.
是啊 你会在这是因为 哦 我指的
Yeah, and you're here because, uh -- oh, I know.
你肯定是来帮我打理我的钱的
You must be here to help hand out my money.
我车上有个垃圾袋
I got a trash bag in the car.
我是来这里把你提回监狱去的
I'm here to haul your ass back to prison,
就像我当初跟法官保证的一样
just like I promised the judge I would.
不过说实话 我没想到会这么快
But to be honest, I didn't think it would happen so quickly.
那是什么时候的事
I mean, when was that?
上周三吗
A week ago Wednesday?
那你到底是因为什么原因要把我
And what is it you actually think that you'd throw
再次送回监狱去呢
me back into prison for?
因为我相信你
'Cause I believe what you're
所看到的我只是 我到底做了什么
looking at is I'm just -- what am I doing?
我 我过来只是看我的领养的妹妹
I'm -- I'm coming to pay respects to my baby adopted sister.
她在这儿吗
Is she around?
带着上了膛的枪
With a loaded weapon?
洛丽塔
Loretta!
这就够判42个月了
That's 42 months right there.
在我看来 这是为了保护她
That's keeping her safe right there, as far as I can tell.
保护她
Keeping her safe?
那你为什么破门而入
Well, then why'd you break in?
那门 根本没锁 你也清楚这点的
That door was way, way unlocked, and we both know this.
-那 -那够再多判20个月了
- That... - That's another 20 months.
这是怎么回事
Is that what that is?
更别提被你装在后备箱里的家伙了
Not to mention the fella you got out there in your trunk,
那可是绑♥架♥啊
kidnapped.
够再多判60个月了
That's about 60 months.
可以让你在里面呆上一阵子了
You're racking up quite a stay.
关于后备箱里的家伙
The thing About the fella in the tr
那家伙也许不再后备箱里
fella who may or may not be in the trunk
因为他可是
'cause he pretty
非常自愿的到里面去的
much put himself in there of his own doing.
如果我恰巧携带了武器
And if I happen to have a firearm upon me,
那是因为也许是这世上总有那么一两个人
it may have something to do with the fact that there are one or two people
想要伤害我
in this world who want to do me harm.
你知道你的问题吗
You know what your trouble is?
你总是以为自己很强大
You keep thinking you're tough.
所以让你回去监狱你就不会那么想了
So you're going back to prison to be reminded you ain't.
你只是 愚蠢罢了
You're just... stupid.
你只是个蠢蛋 一个胆小懦弱的乡巴佬
You're just a stupid, craven hillbilly piece of shit.
妈的也许让你像个泳池玩具那样被丢在
Hell, maybe getting tossed around like a pool toy in the
联邦监狱里被随意玩弄会让你聪明点
federal pen is just the remedy you need.
我不会回去的 雷兰
I'm not going back, Raylan.
你会的
You are.
不 不 不
No. no, no.
让我们往好的方面想想看
Let's try to look on the bright side, huh?
起码你的小命能保住了
At least you got your health.
迪基 你让我情何以堪
Dickie, what choice do I have?
感谢你的来电
I appreciate the call.
莱姆豪斯怎么会知道他们会跟踪我的
How'd Limehouse know that they were gonna come after me?
埃罗尔放走迪基的时候他就派人盯着你了
He had eyes on you ever since Errol led Dickie off.
他早料到这只是时间问题
Figured it was just a matter of time.
那么接下来你准备怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
你知道我们正在找的那些钱
You understand this money we're looking for has been
被犯罪集团掌握着
used in criminal enterprises.
也许根本没办法找到这笔钱了
Ain't any way to untangle who it was rightfully taken from or
更别提即使我们找出来
any way to get it back to those people
也根本没办法让这些钱物归原主
if we ever did figure it out.
如果我们能找到 我们就把钱锁在我们的
If we recover it, we'd just put it in a locker down in our
地下室里直到我们想出如何处来处理这笔钱
basement until we can figure out what the hell to do with it,
但我还没能找到
but it's still my job to recover it.
而且只要我愿意
And if I wanted to,
我可以把你先关起来让你把钱吐出来
I could throw your ass in detention and make you spill.
让你失学
Make you miss school,
让你离开你的寄养家庭
pull you out of that foster family
让你失去你的一切
the whole deal.
这就是你的打算吗
Is that what you're gonna do?
那你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得你该做你所该做的
I think you should do what you got to do.
那样你也不会再听到我的抱怨了
You won't hear me complaining either way.
莱姆豪斯和我达成了一个协议
Limehouse and I came to an agreement.
他那边提醒我迪基要来找你麻烦
His side was alerting me to Dickie coming for you.
而我呢
My side...
我打算尊重马格斯的决定
I'm gonna respect mags' decision.
好吧
Well...
那么我准备尊重你的决定
I'm gonna respect your decision, then.
但有些事先说清楚了
But I'll tell you something.
如果我看你你家车道上停着全新的凌志
I drive by your place and see a brand-new Lexus in your driveway
或者听见范海伦在为你庆祝生日
or hear about van Halen playing your goddamn birthday party,
我会像钢琴样砸像你 再把你扔进号♥子里
I will drop down on you like a piano, throw your ass in hock,
然后拿走你的每一毛钱
and take every bit of that money with me.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
法警
Marshal...
我有那么像范海伦的粉丝吗
I strike you in any way as a van Halen fan?
走吧
Get out of here.
尽量不要在惹麻烦了
Try staying out of trouble for once, huh?
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good.
吸了会升♥天♥哦
The idea is to be better.
达菲先生
Mr. Duffy.
我最喜欢的小维恩啊
My favorite Wynn-Wynn situation.
你是准备在我车上吸毒吗
Are you smoking Oxycontin in my motor coach?
非常确定
I most certainly am.
去你自己的车里呼吧
Do that in your own vehicle.
我的车里没那么舒服
My car's not that comfortable.
罗伯特
Robert.
莱姆豪斯告诉你让你在哪里等了
Limehouse told you where to wait.
去那里等着吧
Go wait there.
老爸抓狂了吗
Is daddy getting mad?
一次也好 去完成别人交代过的事
For once in your life.. .Do what has been asked of you.
喂
Hello.
你在哪 夸尔斯先生
Where are you, Mr. Quarles?
就在你让我等爆♥炸♥和
where you told me to be waiting out for the big boom and
该死的警报的地方
a-a shitload of sirens.
恐怕你得等上一整晚了
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表