剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Luckily for my father, he had a very... pretty little boy.
很多男人愿意花钱让我陪他们
And plenty of men were willing to pay for my company.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
多诺万
Donovan.
我过的就是这样的生活 多诺万
That's what it was like for me, Donovan.
很多年如此
For many years.
直到有一天
And then one day,
一个叫西奥的男人意识到发生了什么
a man named Theo realized what was happening.
你知道 西奥对家庭有着深深的信仰
You see, Theo believed deeply in family.
一天下午
And one afternoon,
西奥的一个手下接我放学
an associate of Theo's picked me up from school
我们坐着他的卡迪拉克到了一个仓库
and we took a ride in his Cadillac to a warehouse.
西奥迎我进去
Theo ushered me in,
我的父亲就跪在里面
where inside, on his knees, was my father.
我那时只有十四岁
I was 14 years old.
我记得那种突然一下自♥由♥的感觉
And I remember how it felt to suddenly be free.
多诺万 我了解你的朋友布拉迪
You see, Donovan, I understood your friend Brady.
我不用认识就能够了解他
I knew him without really knowing him.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
那你为什么还要伤害他
Then why'd you hurt him?
伤害他
Hurt him?
不 孩子
No, son.
我永远也不会伤害他的
I'd never hurt him.
我尽我所能地去帮助他
I did everything I could... to help him.
然后我给了他自♥由♥
And then I set him free.
我给了他自♥由♥
I set him free.
所以你把事情搞砸了还是怎样
So, did you screw up or something?
没有
No.
事实上 这一次 我什么都没做错
Actually, this time, I did everything right.
那问题出在哪里
So, what's the problem?
当我说凶手正逍遥法外
Were you not listening when I said the part
的时候你没在听吗
about the murderer going free?
注意你的语气 麻烦精
Uh, watch your tone, trouble.
你知道我认为问题出在哪里吗
You know what I think the problem is?
你有行为表现焦虑
You have performance anxiety.
我可以向你保证 林赛 我没有
I can assure you, Lindsey, I do not.
虽然 我承认我不喜欢
Although, I will admit public speaking is not my
当众演讲
favorite part of this job.
你得打起精神来 伤心鬼
You need to buck up, sadness.
你听上去有些悲观啊
You are sounding like a glass-half-empty kind of guy.
现在 我已经绝望透顶了
Right now I'm a glass-completely-empty kind of guy.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你应该接受我的帮助
I think you ought to let me help you.
帮我写演讲稿
Help me make my statement?
你现在写到哪儿了
What do you got so far?
我是联邦法警 雷兰·吉文斯
"I am deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens."
这是个很强势的开场白 然后呢
That's a strong opening. What's next?
没了
That's it.
剩下的都是废话
The rest is bullshit.
我是说 这整件事都是屁话
I mean, the whole thing is bullshit.
站起来 发言
Getting up, talking.
告诉人们他们已经知道的废话 说得好像
Telling folks shit they already know, trying to say it in a way
要给他们自己做决定的机会
that gives them permission
而这个决定他们早就应该做了
to make a decision they should've made already.
你不是个鬼话连篇的人 是吧
You're not much of a bullshitter, huh?
我愿意认为我不是
I'd like to think not.
我以前也遇到过相同的问题
I used to have that same problem.
我到了一个所有朋友都结婚的年龄
I got to the age where all my friends were getting married,
似乎我每周末都在出席不同人的婚礼
and seems like I had to give a different toast at a different
讲出不同的祝酒词
wedding every weekend.
我所知道的婚姻 都不会超过一个月
Marriages I knew weren't gonna last more than a month.
我站起来发言之前都会头痛
I would get a migraine until the moment I stood up.
你知道这并不是一个激励人心的故事吧
Did you know this is not a very encouraging story thus far?
我知道
I know.
我发现
What I figured out was...
那就不要胡扯
just don't bullshit.
当然 我站起来的时候他们会狠狠地瞪我
I mean, sure, they would give me nasty looks when I stood up and
我没有说每个人都想听到的那些陈词滥调
didn't say the same old shit that everybody wanted to hear.
甚至我坐下之后还有人冲我翻白眼
I would get the stink eye even after I sat down, but it stopped
但我的头不疼了还能在早起时向自己致敬
the migraines, and I could respect myself in the morning.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我想你应该替我去演讲
I think you should give my statement.
我认为他们应该听一个真正来自
See, I feel like they'd probably rather hear from
执法部门的人来讲
somebody who's actually in law enforcement.
没错 这点我能搞定
Yeah, well, I can fix that.
我可以授权于你
I could deputize you.
别开玩笑了
Shut up.
你真能办到
You can do that?
当然
I sure can.
如果你愿意让我这么做的话
If you'd like me to.
那我可以抓人吗 可以配枪吗
And I could arrest people, carry a gun?
那可能要从
Well, probably start you
配手铐开始 一些更基础的任务
off with handcuffs, more basic activities.
靠 我准备好了 我们开始吧
Well, shit. I'm ready. Let's do it.
现在吗
Right now?
就在这里
Right here.
你不认为我们应该先等这些人都离开吗
You don't think we should wait for these people to leave?
我觉得如果我们等他们离开 你就会
Well, I feel like if we wait for that, you'll be facedown on
喝趴下了 这对我一点儿好处都没有
the bar and no good to me at all.
我可能会让你大吃一惊
Oh, I might surprise you.
你认识那两个人吗
You know those two?
是的 我认识
Yeah, I do.
一个看上去像得了白化病一样
One looks like an albino deer.
他之前是不是来过
He's been in here before, right?
是的 他来过
Yeah, he has.
好好写
Knock yourself out.
我一会儿就回来
I'll be back.
一杯波本威士忌 谢谢
Uh, bourbon, please.
纯的
Neat.
达菲 你想喝什么
Duffy, how do you take yours?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们打烊了
We are closed.
看起来不像打样了啊
Sure doesn't look closed.
是 但我们打烊了
Yeah, well, we are.
我们打烊了
We're closed.
对了
Oh, that's right.
他现在成看门的了
He's the bouncer now.
维恩 带他离开这里
Wynn, take him out of here.
我说出了我的担心 但是没人听我的
I voiced my concerns, and they fell on deaf ears.
给你们两分钟时间
You got two minutes.
法警 你难道不问我想要什么
Marshal, aren't you gonna ask me what I want?
我想不了
I don't think I will, no.
今天在哈兰郡进行了一场选举
There was an election today in Harlan County.
你的人 博伊德·克劳德给我使绊子
And your man Boyd Crowder pulled a fast one on me.
他把地毯从我的脚下抽走了
He slipped that hillbilly rug right out from under my feet.
我才不在乎这点小事
I'm just gonna file that under "Who gives a shit?"
通常我是采取行动的人
Well, now, usually, I'd be in a position to handle something
因为我就是干这个的
like that because that's what I do.
但后来我想到
But then I got to thinking
我还得担心要面对你的怒火
I'd still have to worry about incurring your wrath.
对不起 我的怒火
I'm sorry, my wrath?
你大不必为此担心
Uh, you don't need to worry about that.
你们俩可以出去了
You guys can take each other out.
你父亲呢
And your father?
当然 他也一样
Sure, him too.
统统都滚出去
Take them both out.
所以你就是这样的人 雷兰
And that's why you are the way you are, Raylan.
因为你♥爸♥爸就是个罪犯
'Cause your daddy's a criminal.
你说够了没有
That's it.
两分钟时间到了
Your two minutes are up.
我知道你
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表