剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
You think I'm a tweaker?
为了避免被别人贴标签
Learned not to label others
我学会了不给别人贴标签
lest I be labeled.
伙计 你懂个屁
Man, you don't know shit.
你知道自己在流血吗
Do you know you're bleeding?
别打了
N-now, hold on!
你以为我闹着玩的
You think this is a joke?!
我说了 我跟你们都说了
I told him! I told all of you!
我已经走投无路了
I'm a desperate man!
走投无路
"Desperate man," huh?
他是这么说的
That's what he said.
他真的是从特兰布尔监狱里逃出来的吗
He really bust out of Tramble?
有人帮他
He had help.
他是在监狱里接受的移植吗
That where he got the transplant?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
肾脏移植 他肚子上有划口
The kidneys? The cuts on his stomach.
他跟你们说那是移植留下的吗
He told you they were from a transplant?
没有 但我阿姨曾接受过
No, but when my aunt had her kidneys swapped out
一名溺水儿童的肾脏移植
for a new set from this kid who drowned,
她肚子上有着同样的疤痕
she had cuts in the same places.
符合克罗描述的那个人
Guy matching Crowe's
刚刚打昏了这儿的一个老顾客
description just knocked over a fluff 'n' fold.
我觉得我们就这么
I don't see what good
跟着他屁♥股♥后面收拾残局没什么用
we're doing just trailing after his mayhem.
你盯紧杜威
You stick with Dewey.
我去泰里医疗中心看下阿什·默菲先生
I'm headed to tyree medical, pay a visit to Mr. Ash Murphy.
就那个狱警
The prison guard?
你怎么会觉得他那儿有料
What makes you think he knows anything?
他说事情可能会变得诡异
He said things might get weird.
我想事情确实已经很诡异了
I'd say this qualifies.
你一直没回家
You never came home.
我想一个人静一静
I just need a little time.
你后悔杀了他
You regret killing him?
我后悔他让我不得不出此下策
I regret that he made it necessary.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
有时还是疼得要死
Still hurts like hell sometimes.
迪基·贝内特会因此付出代价的
Dickie Bennett's gonna pay for that.
让我看看你的
Let me see yours.
我们不是矿工
We didn't get these working down a mine
这疤也不是车祸留下的
or putting a car in a ditch.
这就是我们生活的代价
This is the price we pay for the life we live.
艾娃 是我选择了这样的生活方式
I chose this life, Ava.
我也是
So did I.
不管你作何决定 我都一如既往支持你
And whatever you decide, I'm in it, same as you.
有个家伙
This, uh,
是他给撒旦出的这些馊主意
fella that put these ideas into Devil's head...
他叫坦纳
A fella name of Tanner...
我还没想好该拿他怎么办
I got to decide what to do about him.
坦纳一个人不足为惧 但是他的头头们
Now, Tanner himself, he ain't so much, but the people he works for,
这么说吧 如果他们决定用武力
well, if they decide to come in force...
我们不一定招架得住
I don't know that we're gonna be equal to it.
这我可不信
I don't believe that.
你到底想要干什么
What the hell do you want?
这就是你和你的救命恩人打招呼的方式吗
Is that any way to greet the man who saved your life?
你从我身上碾了过去 两次
You ran me over. Twice.
这样就不用朝你开枪了
Saved me from having to shoot you.
难道你不记得你招惹的是一个联邦警官了吗
Do you not remember drawing down on a federal officer?
那也不用碾两次吧
You did not have to do it a second time.
-你手里还有枪呢 -随便了
- You still had the gun in your hand. - Whatever.
好吧 这样吧
Okay. You know what?
不用你说谢谢
Instead of a "Thank you,"
告诉我你说事情会变得诡异
just tell me what you meant
是什么意思就行了
when you said things might get weird.
你还真指望我会帮你
You really expect me to help you?
我知道朱尼尔和库姆斯死了
I know that Junior and Coombs got popped,
这意味着我面临着谋杀的指控 是不是
which means I'm on the hook for felony murder, right?
那可是双份无期徒刑
which is a double life sentence.
你觉得我会相信
You really expect me to believe
你能帮我减刑
that you're gonna be able to cut me a deal?
-这是什么 吗♥啡♥ -是的
- What is this? Morphine? - Yeah.
自己给自己打 过量了怎么办
You give it to yourself, what's to stop you from OD'ing?
如果按的次数太频繁 它会自动上锁
Well, if you hit it too many times, it locks itself out for a bit.
给我
Come on.
关于肾脏你知道多少
What do you know about kidneys?
那是小凯迪拉克
They're the Cadillac of beans.
快给我
Come on.
娘的
Shit!
快没药了
Shit's starting to wear off.
给我 快给我 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
阿什 你在做人体器官交易吗
Ash, you been futzing with men's organs?
娘...娘的
S-shit.
是...是兰斯
It was... it was Lance.
他准备把他们都解剖了
He was gonna strip them for parts.
他说单是肝和肾就能卖♥♥到五万
He said that we'd get 50 grand easy just for livers and kidneys alone.
他一直用的是特兰布尔太平间里的尸体
He'd been doing it with bodies at the Tramble morgue.
不是我
It wasn't me.
是他
It was him.
他出的主意
His idea.
我想知道是谁操的刀子
What I want to know now is who was doing the cutting?
我不知道
I don't know.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我想我已经和那些探员们说得很清楚了
I thought I made myself clear to the other detectives.
他停了我的吗♥啡♥
He... he won't give me my morphine.
他还拿车撞我
He hit me with his car.
他 他 我已经把我知道的都告诉他了
He... he... I told him everything that I know,
我 我
and I...
联邦法警 女士
Deputy U.S. Marshal, ma'am.
不管你是谁 这个人是我的病人
Well, whoever you are, this man is my patient.
他是我的犯人
Well, he's my prisoner.
别担心 那机器只是防止他用药过量
Don't worry about that. The machine cuts him off from OD'ing.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你为什么非要这样对待他
What is so important that you would treat him that way?
你知道你的病人是个怎样的人吗
Do you know what he is, your patient?
这不重要
Well, I know it's not supposed to matter.
你也不应因此对他有偏见
Not to you, either, I believe.
我有个问题想问
You know, I got a question.
医学上的问题
It's a medical one.
假如你把一个人的两个肾都拿了出来
Say you took both a guy's kidneys,
然后缝合
then you closed him up.
如果把两个肾都取出来
If you're taking out both his kidneys,
那就没有缝合的必要了
there's no reason to close.
假设缝合了
Say you did.
开了两个切口
You made the two incisions.
完全不必开切口
You wouldn't have to make incisions
因为最先取出的是心脏和肺
'cause you take the heart and the lungs first,
开膛破肚后再取出其他器官
and you go in for the rest once the guy's open.
不不 我说的不是遗体或植物人
No, I'm not talking about a cadaver or brain dead.
你是说自愿把两个肾
Oh, you're talking about a healthy subject
都捐出去的健全人啊
who's just decided to donate both his kidneys?
假设不是他自己决定的
Well, say he didn't decide it...
是别人替他决定的
it was decided for him
在那种汽车旅馆里
in a motel room.
你没听说过这种事吗
You ever hear of something like that?
我还听说过大脚怪呢
I've heard of bigfoot, too.
好吧 但大脚怪不关我事
Yeah, well, he's not my problem.
-你疯了 -我怎么了
- You're crazy. - What?
就没有破了产
A surgeon can't go broke out keenly
还不起高♥利♥贷♥的外科医生吗
and get in debt to a shylock?
-他们赌高尔夫 -是吗
- They bet playing golf. - Yeah?
你知道有谁赌钱入不敷出的吗
You know any of them bets more than he can afford?
我猜是布瓦索诺医生
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表