剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Hey, hey!
兄弟 杜威 是我 哥们
Brother Dewey! Yeah, man.
别怕
Hey, have no fear.
我就在这
I'm right here.
我好像休克了 我觉得好冷
I think I'm in shock. I feel cold.
你从一开始就不该搅进来
Well, you never should've jumped in on the fight, man.
一切都在我掌控之中
Had 'em right where I wanted 'em.
朋友有难见死不救 那我算什么男人
What kind of man am I if I don't stand by my friends?
计划是把他弄进来 不是你
The fight was supposed to put him in here, not you.
你现在是累赘
You are now a liability.
该死
Damn, man.
疼死了 有止疼药吗
Can I at least get like a tylenol or something?
是啊 有没有...
Yeah, can you get him...
干脆把他扔回去算了
I say we throw him back to gen pop.
他伤的有点重 不能那么干
I say he's hurt too much for that to be a viable option.
你觉得这货有智商吗
You really think this one's gonna put 2 and 2 together?
喂 蠢货 你刚听到了多少
Hey, moron. How much have you heard?
关于你们要越狱这事吗
About y'all breaking out?
啥也没有
Nothing.
你你你听到了没 太好了
D-d-d-d-do you hear this? Nice. Nice.
不用担心他
He ain't nothing to worry about.
得了吧 看他那样
Come on. I mean, take a look at him.
不行 不能送他回去
Nah, he can't go back in.
现在不行
Not now.
等等 我有主意了
Wait a sec. I got an idea.
艾什 你把他装上去
Ash, would you start loading us up?
我先处理这家伙
I'm gonna handle this one.
为什么要处理我
Hey, hey, ain't no reason to handle me.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
你们愿意的话 我编个故事
If you want, I could work up like a cover story and... and
你们跟着演不就行了
you all can... can play along.
你们说呢
And... what you think?
好啊
Uh-huh, yeah.
那是什么
What's that right there?
喂
Hey!
你♥他♥妈♥刚干嘛了
What the hell did you just do, man?!
迪基 救命
Dickie, help!
你干什么了
What did you do?
杜威
Dewey!
你对他干什么了
Hey, what did you do to him?!
马上就好 行了
Just another minute. There we go.
该睡了
Time to go to sleep.
别这样
Come on. Come on.
你♥他♥妈♥为啥要这么做
Why the hell did you go and do that?
他都说了他什么都不知道
He said he didn't know nothing.
你是想按我说的做 还是做别的
So, you ready to do things my way, or would you like option "B"?
你看我说的对不对
Let's see if I got this right.
你被一蠢货和一营养不良的半残废给埋伏了
You managed to get bushwhacked by an imbecile and an undernourished half-cripple.
我就是转了个身
I turned my back for one second.
醒来就发现 被塞在个冷库里
Next thing I know, I wake up, I'm in the refrigerator.
我体温过了一周才恢复正常
Gonna take all week to get my core temp back up.
有个老犯人昨晚去世了
Prison old-timer died in his sleep last night
在这儿等着进停尸房♥
and was awaiting transfer to the morgue.
也就是说他们
So they slipped out
坐着验尸官的车跑了
in a coroner's van?
特里博有自己的灵车
Well, Tramble's got its own private hearse transfer.
外包了
Subcontracted out.
知道是谁开车吗
We got a line on the driver?
爱德华·福勒
Edward Fowler.
给特里博干了六个月
Worked for Tramble six months.
波罗已经着手追踪那辆车了
Bolo's already out on the hearse,
其他的法警在追查其他的线索
and the marshals task force will follow up on the other leads.
我值班已经晚了三个小时了
I... my shift's been up for three hours,
而且我这得缝针 我没法自己缝
and I-I'm gonna need stitches, and I can't really stitch up myself.
能让我先离开
Is there any chance I could cut loose
去急诊室处理一下伤口吗
and head to urgent care soon?
坐回去
Sit tight.
好吧
Hey. All right.
有问题吗
Any trouble?
一点没有
Not a peep.
干得好
Good job.
没问题
Sure.
你觉得我能不能尝尝...
Hey, you think I can get a little taste...
醒醒 蠢货
Nap time's over, gimpy.
醒醒
Come on.
该干正事了
Time for business.
你想让他在里面
You just gonna let him freak out inside that thing
挣扎一天吗
all day or what?
你男朋友
Your boyfriend.
你去处理
You fix it.
杜威
Dew-dew-Dewey, hey, hey.
好了 好了
There... there you go.
怎么回事
What the hell, man?!
好了
There you go.
淡定 淡定 淡定
Easy, easy, easy.
看着我
Hey... hey, look at me. Hey.
看看周围 看看周围
Take a look around. Take a look around.
看到了吗
Come on. See what we got here?
你自♥由♥了 哥们
You're free, brother.
哪自♥由♥了
Free where?
我现在在哪
Where the hell am I?
你现在在特里博监狱外面了
You're out of Tramble now.
我为什么在外面
Why am I out of Tramble?
刚刚是谁用针捅我脖子的
And which one of y'all stuck me in the neck?
你今天走运 杜威
Your lucky day, Dewey.
事办的顺利
This thing goes right,
就放你自♥由♥
you may live as a free man.
真的吗
Serious?
那太好了
Well, awesome.
再会
Later.
等等 等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
我刚说的是 事办的顺利的话
Funny, I said if things go well.
出来地顺利吗
Did you get out okay?
对我看得挺严
Got me on a short leash.
他要盯着我
He wanted to make sure
看我进医院缝针
I went to the hospital and got stitches.
我还是不知道为什么蠢货和大蠢货都得带来
Still don't know why we need dumb and dumber both.
大蠢货交给我
You let me worry about dumber.
其余的你操心
You just worry about the other thing.
好了 这事这么办
All right. This is how this works.
你去城里弄钱
You got the money up blacktown.
我们就去那儿
That is where we are headed.
不行 不行
Oh, no, no, no, no.
你得知道
You need to know
你对诺贝尔谷一点也不了解
that you don't know shit about Nobles Hollow, all right?
因为我可以告诉你 就凭咱们这几个人
Cause I can tell you we ain't getting anywhere near that place with the whole crew
连那的边都沾不到
who we got going on here.
所以就咱们俩去 小可爱
That's why it's just gonna be you and me, buttercup.
你带他去酒店
You take him to the hotel.
你想要他
You wanted him.
他归你了
He's your problem.
走吧 瘸子
Come on, gimp.
出发
Let's roll.
朋友
Friends?
夫妻 你懂的
Couple. You know.
还在嗑药
Still slinging weed?
大多时候是海♥洛♥因♥
Mostly heroin.
有时来点可♥卡♥因♥
Over cocaine.
你来这儿就为了这个
Is that why you're here?
就为了对我的毒品世界表示惊叹吗
Marvel at the expansion of my drug empire?
我想知道你最近怎样
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表