剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
Hey. Excuse me.
你来这的重点不是我吗
Am I not the one you're after?
如果没错的话 不如我们直入正题好吗
If so, would you mind if we just get to it?
我敢相信自从
It is my belief that ever since...
自从你调到故乡肯塔基州的
well, ever since you came to this office here
法警办公室工作以来
in your home state of Kentucky
你一直同一位已定罪的犯人合作
that you have been working with and perhaps
甚至还收他的钱 他名叫博伊德·克劳德
even paid by the convicted criminal Boyd Crowder.
我们在等什么
What are we waiting for?
你都替你的朋友谢尔比搞竞选来赶我下台
You're running your boy Shelby's campaign to unseat me,
还不知道我们在等什么
and you don't know what we're waiting for?
自己看着办吧
Good luck with that.
他们到了
They're here.
我们要等摄像机就位 笨蛋
You have to wait for the camera, you moron.
要搞游街 必须得要摄像机才行
Gonna do a perp walk, you need the goddamn camera.
一切就位了吗
All ready?
走起
Showtime.
开始录了吗
You rolling?
我没看见红灯在闪
I don't see no red light.
开始喽
There we go.
现在我因今晨一起针对我的爆♥炸♥未遂案
Today, I have arrested Boyd Crowder in association
而逮捕博伊德·克劳德
with a bombing attempt on my life this morning.
克劳德有一长串违法犯罪的前科
Crowder has a long history of run-ins with the law
并以运用爆♥炸♥物经验丰富而著称
and is known to have experience with explosives
在此次选举中
and has thrown his questionable muscle
他还企图不明地协助我的对手竞选
behind my opponent in this election.
当时吉文斯警官已经"拉拢"博伊德·克劳德
At that point, Deputy Givens "Deputized" Boyd Crowder
随后还参与到一次致使
and then joined him in a shootout that left...
四人死亡的枪击案中
four... four men dead.
不久之前在哈兰
Not so long ago,
博伊德·克劳德的帮派卷入一场争斗中
a war blew up in Harlan between Boyd Crowder's gang...
此时吉文斯的父亲阿尔洛也是帮派成员之一
which now includes Givens father, Arlo,
后者是终身囚犯
a lifetime criminal.
这样描述公允吗
Is that a fair description?
加上"微不足道"会更贴切
I'd add "Petty" to be more accurate.
争斗在博伊德·克劳德一帮和
Between Boyd Crowder's gang
贝内特家族之间展开
and the, uh, Bennett clan,
所有贝内特家族成员最后
and all the Bennetts ended up,
不是进了监狱就是丧了命
well, in jail or dead.
你打算什么时候才说到
When you gonna get to the time
我对博伊德胸口开的那一枪
I shot Boyd in the chest?
你早就知道了 是吧
Well, you knew that already, right?
我现在知道了
Well, I do now.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
我能走了吗 -不行
Can I go? - No.
那就来拦住我
Stop me.
雷兰
Raylan.
你不去拦住他 我也会去
Look, either you stop him, or I will.
雷兰
Raylan!
该死的
God damn it.
你知道的 阿尔特
You know, Art,
全都是一派胡言 你也明白的
it's bullshit, and you know it.
真的吗
Is it?
这真的是个问题吗
Is that a real question?
结尾有问号♥啊
It had a question mark.
我的回答是 吃屎去吧
Here's my answer... kiss my ass.
很好啊
Fantastic, then.
所以我们回去搞定它啊
Let's get back in there and settle this!
他们手上什么把柄都没有
They got nothing!
你发什么神经呢
What the hell's wrong with you?
阿尔特 你有办法让雷兰先走吗
Art, any chance you could spare Raylan?
莱市警方要和他谈谈
LPD wanted a word.
你去和莱市警方谈
You go talk to LPD.
-我去摆平他们 -喂 怎么回事
- I'll take care of them. - Hey! Hey!
他要上哪儿去
Where the hell's he going?
莱克星顿警方要和他谈谈
LPD wanted to talk to him.
我不是告诉你他们可以等等吗
I told you they could wait.
我觉得应该轮到他们了
I figured it was their turn
刚好给我机会问你个问题
gives me a chance to ask you a question, though.
只是觉得好奇 你为什么当初要调查
Just out of curiosity, what gave you the idea to look into Raylan
雷兰和博伊德·克劳德
and Boyd Crowder in the first place?
对啊 你从没告诉过我
Yeah, you never told me that.
你干嘛呀
What are you doing?
我得走了
I got to go.
你得走了
You got to go.
有重要的事
It's important.
你要去哪
Where do you got to go?
在你抱着干脆试一把的心态前
And before you answer... kind of a "What the hell?
试着告诉我真♥相♥吧
It's worth a shot", why don't you try telling me the truth?
我觉得夸尔斯在我车里放了把凶器
I think Quarles put a murder weapon in my car.
我带你下楼
I'm gonna take you downstairs.
我送你下了楼
I took you downstairs.
薇诺娜
Winona?
我找到枪了
I found the gun.
在哪儿
Where?
我家
It's at my house.
我的旧家
Well, at my old house.
你去旧家干嘛
What are you doing at the house?
找枪
Uh, looking for the gun.
你碰了枪没
You touch it?
我♥干♥嘛碰 我又不是白♥痴♥
What am I, an asshole?
你能把枪拿出来吗
Can you get it out of there?
可以试试
I can try.
好吧
All right.
他妈的
God damn it.
走 去霍金斯家
Let's get over to the Hawkins house now.
我带你进来
I'll let you in.
当内衣模特 她老了点
I mean, she's older for a Victoria's secret girl,
但因此你知道她明白自己在干什么
but that's how you know she knows what she's doing.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
谁在哪儿
Where's who?
别装傻 警官
Don't play dumb with me, deputy.
我没装
I'm not playing.
我就是个傻子
I'm an idiot.
随便你去打听
You can ask anybody.
我能帮你什么吗
Can I help you?
你的警官应该带吉文斯下楼
Yeah. Your deputy was supposed to take Givens downstairs
然后带他来这
bring him right back up.
我刚和探员确认过
I just checked with the detective.
他没见到他
He never saw him.
我带他下楼了
Well, I took him down.
这可是个大楼
Well, it's a big building, you know.
他会出现的
He'll turn up.
可能去拿衣服了
Could be taking a shit.
谢了
Thank you.
你要把这扔下桥吗
You gonna throw it off a bridge?
我不知道
I...don't know.
你去哪儿
Where you headed?
这次 说真的 别来找我了
This time, seriously, don't come find me.
你在这儿干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
我来要你欠我的钱
I'm here for the money you owe me.
我们为同一人工作
We both work for the same guy.
找他要去
Go get it from him.
夸尔斯先生点名让我来找你要钱
Mr. Quarles specifically said for me to get the money from you.
掏你自己的腰包 毕竟是竞选经费
Out of your own pocket, it being an election expense and all.
我当然会
The hell I will.
就算要我自己出 我也不会给你
Even if I did owe you, I sure as hell wouldn't pay you.
你应该等我回到屋子里
You were supposed to wait until I get back in the house
再起爆的
before you set that thing off.
结果搞得就在我耳边爆♥炸♥
Damn near blew out my ears.
我一整天都听不清东西
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表