剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表
我听说过
I'd heard that.
他想让我和那个没用的家伙
I think he hoped that I would be a brother
成为兄弟 但却没成功
to that little waste of sperm, but it didn't pan out.
你看过那些天天在动物园里
You know those little burr-headed monkeys
坐在树墩上撸管的蠢猴子吗
at the zoo who sit on a stump all day, jerking off?
那就是萨米·托尼
Sammy Tonin.
软弱 愚蠢 胆小如鼠
Weak, stupid, scared of his own shadow.
我才是他一直想要的那个儿子
I was the son he always wanted.
他把我养大是想有天我能继承他的家业
He groomed me to take over someday,
但现在却是萨米得到了房♥子
but now Sammy's got the houses,
还有车子 金钱和权势
the cars, the money, the juice.
而我呢
And me?
却沦落至此
I'm down here.
发生什么了
What happened?
别担心
Oh. Don't worry.
我会回来亲自迎接王子殿下的到来
I'll be back for the crown prince's arrival.
我会给我们弄来更多的钞票
And I will get us more money.
现在我只需笑盈盈地
I'm just gonna put a smile on my face
享用一盘热气腾腾的大便 不加盐
and eat a nice plate of steaming shit... unsalted.
这不是雷兰·吉文斯吗
Well, if it ain't Raylan Givens.
你终于来看你♥爸♥爸了
You finally show up here to check on your daddy?
我为什么要来看他
Why would I be up here for him?
他昨晚在诺贝斯谷
Well, he took a pretty good crack upside the head
被人狠狠地扁了一顿
last night up in Nobles holler,
据说他是去找你妈妈
calling after your mama.
他现在怎样
How's he holding up?
休养中
He's recuperating.
我让艾娃照看着他
I got Ava tending to him back up at the house.
我会代你问候他的
Well, I'll make sure to pass along your concern.
去吧 问候他
Sure. Do that.
你一点都不担心吗
Well, doesn't that give you pause,
这么多年过去了 他还一直往那跑
him up there running around after all these years?
听上去像是他没吃药
Just sounds like he's off his meds.
我也祝你好运
And I wish you luck with that,
但我不是为了这个而来的
but that's not why I'm here.
那是为了什么
Well, what are you here for?
我的神啊
Oh, my lord.
他好像吃花生噎住了
Think he swallowed a peanut the wrong way.
来吧 我来帮帮你
Help you with that. Come on.
雷兰
Raylan.
约翰尼
Johnny.
天啊 雷兰
God, Raylan.
该死 雷兰
Damn, Raylan.
你在法警办公室给了我一拳
Figured I owed you that one for taking a poke
这是我给你的还礼
at me at the marshal's office.
如果我要上诉
Well, if I try to take this conversation vertical,
你是不是还得揍我
can I expect more of the same?
如果你不老实交代有关罗伯特·夸尔斯的事
You can expect worse,
那我就没这么客气了
unless you start talking about Robert Quarles.
如果我说我得好好回忆一下呢
And if I say that you'll need to refresh my memory?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得我得敷些冰块
Think I'm gonna need some ice.
这个不急
Ice can wait.
夸尔斯究竟做了什么让你如此怒火冲天
Well, what did Quarles do to piss you off so bad
还非得发泄到我身上来
you felt the need to take it out on me?
他乱下结论
He made assumptions.
什么结论
Such as?
我是你的手下 听你的命令干活
I'm working for you... taking orders, doing your bidding.
就是一吃软饭的
On the cheap, no less.
我能明白你为什么这么恼火了
Well, I can see where that might be very upsetting.
我相信我之前已经说得很清楚了
Last we spoke, I believe I made myself clear
再让我收拾你的烂摊子
what would happen to you, you start
就要你好看
dragging me into your bullshit.
你是说得很清楚
Yes, you did.
我也承认...
And I'll even allow that I...
我确实对罗伯特·夸尔斯有所耳闻
I do have some familiarity with Robert Quarles.
很好 这才说到点子上
Good. Now we're getting somewhere.
但我和那个人的关系
But you're carrying an ill-informed notion
并非你想的这样
of my relationship with the man.
你觉得那是我的主意吗
You think that idea came from me?
我有吗
Am I?
人们战后喜欢说什么
Look, what did folks used to say after the war?
投机者大批涌进阿巴拉契亚
Carpetbaggers pouring into Appalachia
如同旧约中的祸害
like they were some old testament scourge,
跑来夺取我们仅有的一切吗
looking to take what little bit we had left?
他们说地狱空了 所有的魔鬼都跑来这了
They said that "Hell is empty," and all the devils are here."
你要表达什么
Your point being?
雷兰 这是我们的家
This is our home, Raylan.
现在 我得依靠自己人
Now, I start to turn on my own people...
不论之前我们的关系有多紧张
however contentious at times our relationship might be...
如今这世道太混乱了
well, that's a world that becomes so muddy
连我都看不透
even I can't fathom it.
如果他不像他老爸一样成天烂醉如泥
Well, if he wasn't such a drunken loser like his old man,
我们就没机会像这样聊天了 不是吗
we wouldn't be having this little chitchat, would we?
下次吧 下次就让你儿子把牢底坐穿
Well, maybe next time, I'll let your son rot in the cell.
怎么样
How's that sound?
你也去死吧
Yeah, well, screw you, too.
有什么可以帮你吗
What can I do for you?
你可以先接受为你选举
Well... you can start by taking a donation
而捐赠的一笔钱
for your re-election campaign.
也说不上是竞选
Not much of a campaign, really.
没什么竞争对手
Running unopposed.
那么就当是为你下次竞选投资
Well...invest it in your next campaign, then.
又或者拿这笔钱
Or make some band-aid repairs
去修补下被所有人
on a few of those level mountaintops
诟病的山顶
that everyone's bitching about...
就当咱警长发福利了
courtesy of the sheriff's office.
这样你不仅创造了就业的机会
That way you're just not a job creator,
也为自己未来选举拉拢了支持者
but an all-star to a pile of future voters.
又或者 像我一样
Or, hell, just do what I would do.
给自己买♥♥一幢漂亮的度假屋
Buy yourself a nice, new vacation home.
小子 你是谁
Who are you, son?
罗伯特·夸尔斯 很高兴认识你
Robert Quarles. Real pleasure.
你这么做想要什么回报 夸尔斯先生
And just what are you looking for in return, Mr. Quarles?
警长
Sheriff.
我想让你大大降低
I want you to significantly reduce
哈兰的毒品犯罪率
the appalling oxy violence in Harlan.
就这样吗
Is that all?
你不是本地人吧
You're not from around here, are you?
有这么明显吗
That obvious?
我阅人无数
I'm a quick study.
了解
I can see.
降低毒品犯罪率
Reducing the violence around oxy's
可没你说得这么简单
maybe not as simple as you're putting it.
事实上就这么简单
Actually, it is.
简单的经济学问题
Simple economics.
如果降低毒品的价格
If someone were to lower the price of oxy,
就能从经销商手中省下部分钱
that would take money from the dealers,
再还之于民
give it back to the people.
这样就能使犯罪分子转移
Then, that would force crime to go north
去到价格依然坚挺的北方
where the prices are still high,
而你也能从中获得税收
and you would earn city taxes from the operation.
这可是三赢局面
That's a win-win...win.
那你打算怎么降低毒品价格
And how do you plan on lowering the prices?
这个你无需操心
Details you don't need to worry about.
我会使用合法手段 至少表面上合法
Suffice it to say, it will be legal... or appear so.
我不和陌生人做生意
I don't do business with people I don't know.
你是个聪明人 非常聪明
You are a smart man... very smart man.
就让这个
So, allow this...
当做见面礼吧
to be an introduction.
剧集 | 火线警探(2010) | 导航列表